• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The greatest boxing match

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Atom (Real Steel) vs. Great Tiger

Speed equalized, Shadow Boxing allowed, Atom and Tiger are in a boxing ring, and Charlie is outside of it

Atom is 722 Kilojoules, Great Tiger scales above 540 Kilojoules

Robot Boxer:

Magic Boxer: 4 (Buttersamuri, Joaco0902, Modernmyrmidon, AgletonWiki)

Ness:

Ness stomps

K, so Atom is stronger, but Charlie has has never dealt with teleportation before...

I think Great tiger is unpredictable enough for Charlie not to be able to adapt...

Does Charlie have prior knowledge of Tiger's powers?

Even if he did. I argue Great tiger has skill, and teleportation isn't his only thing. He creates duplicate fake clones which would throw Charlie. Just from the weirdness and unpredictability of his Powers and skills. He likely takes Charlie down before he has much a chance to learn how to deal with teleportation and fake clones. And even if he got the time to. It's still debatable if he wins, since their pretty close physically, but Tiger still has the powers and skills above him where Charlie doesn't have anything to fight back with. Prior knowledge or not. Great Tiger FTW

As well. Atom doesn't win anymore. Their verse got a like 5 times AP buff since that fight happened. Also why it was removed

Yea. It thats cause Macs got some serious skill, even when handling something as supernatural as that. It just says something about Macs skill there. Atom hasn't ever had to face anything like that. That's gonna throw him much further off.

And Mac beats atom now I say. Skill and Close enough power, plus dealing with people stronger than him isn't new at all.'

I mean you are 100 percent wrong. Mac gets 540,262 Joules via a feat he himself did. And earlier into the game. So he is stronger now. Not to mention his Star Punch and 3 Star Punch is definitely stronger by a large amount. Atom scales around 200,000 joules more than Macs casual punches.!So hardly much a difference. Not even a 2 times gap power. And that's assuming Mac stood at 540,262. Which he didn't. He got stronger end game. So invalid argument. Atom is hardly anything different. His strength difference is minimal, and Macs Star lunches are stronger, Macs use to facing people stringer than him, and Macs more skilled, quicker on his feet, and has handled worse.

It went up nearly 5 times what it originally was. And it comes from Mac himself. He can stop bald bull charging With one single punch, which the KE for that is 540,262 joules. So that's a casual punch from Mac. Star lunch upscales. 2 and 3 star punch upscales even further. And everyone upscales Macs casual punch. And end game. Max gets even stronger, as does the cast. So nothing new to him. The difference is practically nothing if there at all

I didn't mean through the calc. I was sarcastically referring to your assumption that Mac's AP goes up by hundreds of joules throughout the game.

I mean. I'm not saying it did. I'm just saying the AP difference is almost not even there. It's not even close to a 2 times advantage without considering Mac getting notably stronger. The fact he gets quite a bit stronger by the end of the game, and the difference not even being a 2 times difference, plus Mac naturally dealing with bigger and stronger people makes it very similar to literally any of his other fights

Mac doesn't really get stronger, though. You'll notice that if you fight Glass Joe after beating the game, he isn't actually any easier to beat than before. The only difference is that you've already fought him, so you know his moves.

Yes he does. He literally trains and gets stronger in between each bracket of fighters.

And that's because Glass Joe gets stronger too. Literally everyone gets stronger. We see them train and prepare. We see bald bull literally rank an attack in his weak spot he couldn't tank before. So he clearly got tougher. That's the point. Mac at point one in game is way way weaker than end game. Not to mention, if we pretend they didn't get stronger despite them shown training and having plenty of time to fight and get better, you trying to use Game mechanic. Which is a big no no.

Doesn't matter. They don't need to. The point is. They get stronger. Much stronger end game. Start Game Mac << End game Mac. Mac who pulled off a casual 540,2626 feat << End game Mac.

We have no idea how much stronger, though. We can't get a solid number for that, so we can't use that as a variable. And I very highly doubt they get hundreds of joules stronger anyways.

That again, really doesn't matter. The AP Difference from the start is hardly anything. It starts as less than a 2 times AP gap. Here's E numbers

Atom is 722,827.34525 Joules

Mac. Is 540,262 Joules from start Game, and upscales by end game

That means. There is a less tha 1.337920018898238 AP difference. And then a Star punch is stronger than atom all together. Let alone a 2 and 3. Atom isn't even 1.3 Times as strong or tough, and way less skilled and experienced.

Easy. Glass Joes helmet can completely negate damage from an average punch from Mac. Aka. His Helmet completely blocks 540,262 Joules and causes no physical damage. A single Star punch bypasses that, and a 2 and 3 are immensely stronger.

Back