• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Created The Commandments that are distributed to selected warriors, which contain power that cannot be violated by the enemy or the owner. Like Galand who received the power of the commandment, but because he broke the rules set forth he was exposed to the consequences)
This is only limited to Poeple that got power bestowed by DK, so i don’t quite see how the “law based mind hax” is relevant here.
How does outright negating attacks from characters with blatant powernull resistance
Because one doesn’t really need to powernull an attack to be resistant to it?

Actually after Mael threw he used ON, he used ON against the hermit of moments and he says himself that he always fights at his strongest. Again does sasuke resist law based mind hax that has resistance negation. Layers are not as strong as law hax.
he fought both this characters for a while before using ON. Especially the hermit. Law based? well sasuke would never run away. I ask again how is zeldris resisting genjutsu? or sealing?

Dk power is passive when activated so genjutsu and most of sasuke arsenal is negated. Merlin resist powernull but still can’t affect Zeldris with magic. Again Omnious nebula would be too much for sasuke to land a genjutsu. And if sasuke retreats he gets hit by piety. Also he didn’t have his commandment when he fought Merlin and it wouldn’t work anyway since she has the SD blessings.
A simple question is asked. How many lyers is the power null and where was it accepted? link it coz I can't see it on his page coz sasuke here has both resistance to power null and 7layers of mind manipulation. I also have a question. gowther layers of mind manipulation is well below sasuke own and he was able to affect both the demon king and zeldris for 3k years. explain please

he fought both this characters for a while before using ON. Especially the hermit. Law based? well sasuke would never run away. I ask again how is zeldris resisting genjutsu? or sealing?
Actually after mael caught him and threw him he activated ON so if sasuke does something dangerous he would just use it.
Sasuke ran from Deidara, Obito, Naruto and etc and teleporting away would activate piety too. The commandments are decrees that are laws themselves in other words the abilities they embody is law based albeit limited. Also that was demon gowther self sacrificing memory altering spell way different from normal invasion. Also demon clan resist sealing check their biology page. I will ask about god to see if it applies which it should. Do you need accepted layers for something above baseline it’s doesn’t necessarily count for a layer evaluation per say. Also the commandments seem to have their own sentience as seen with 4c mael maybe that can help here.

Actually after mael caught him and threw him he activated ON so if sasuke does something dangerous he would just use it.
Sasuke ran from Deidara, Obito, Naruto and etc and teleporting away would activate piety too. The commandments are decrees that are laws themselves in other words the abilities they embody is law based albeit limited. Also that was demon gowther self sacrificing memory altering spell way different from normal invasion. Also demon clan resist sealing check their biology page. I will ask about god to see if it applies which it should. Do you need accepted layers for something above baseline it’s doesn’t necessarily count for a layer evaluation per say. Also the commandments seem to have their own sentience as seen with 4c mael maybe that can help here.

by dangerous you mean genjutsu? that's wraps for zeldris. Even if zeldris activates ominous nebular sasuke would just activate his perfect susanoo and won't be dragged. sasuke ran from who? He only ran from deidara coz he was about to die, zeldris never getting there. And once again substitution or teleportation is not running away. Attempting to leave the battlefield is running away. The self-sacrificing spell is still layers below sasuke mind manipulation. Chibaku tensei is a bit weird coz you don't get resistance to sealing for breaking out. sasuke own is just making you gravity itself and then you attract rocks around yourself. Yes you need accepted layers. It is specifically stated they gain sentience only after coming together not that it matters anyway

by dangerous you mean genjutsu? that's wraps for zeldris. Even if zeldris activates ominous nebular sasuke would just activate his perfect susanoo and won't be dragged. sasuke ran from who? He only ran from deidara coz he was about to die, zeldris never getting there. And once again substitution or teleportation is not running away. Attempting to leave the battlefield is running away. The self-sacrificing spell is still layers below sasuke mind manipulation. Chibaku tensei is a bit weird coz you don't get resistance to sealing for breaking out. sasuke own is just making you gravity itself and then you attract rocks around yourself. Yes you need accepted layers. It is specifically stated they gain sentience only after coming together not that it matters anyway
Ominous nebula can work on giants like Diane who was holding Gideon mind you which is like the second heaviest weapon in the verse I don’t a chakra armour that lighter than it looks would not get pulled. Gowther sacrificial spell was memory manipulation not an illusion. Sasuke doesn’t even start of with genjutsu in this key away and stop bring up the tailed beast since he did that because they were tailed beast. Also if you are assuming that genjutsu is going to be used off the bat then I should be able to assume that on iOS nebula would be used off the bat.

Ominous nebula can work on giants like Diane who was holding Gideon mind you which is like the second heaviest weapon in the verse I don’t a chakra armour that lighter than it looks would not get pulled. Gowther sacrificial spell was memory manipulation not an illusion. Sasuke doesn’t even start of with genjutsu in this key away and stop bring up the tailed beast since he did that because they were tailed beast. Also if you are assuming that genjutsu is going to be used off the bat then I should be able to assume that on iOS nebula would be used off the bat.
It's not about size but about LS tbh and sasuke LS is higher than diane, light armour? I'm just gonna ignore baseless points like this. No one said it was illusion, I'm talking about memory and mind manipulation which sasuke has more layers of than anyone in the verse. In this key sasuke fought 3 people and tailed beasts.
naruto, madara and kaguya are all immune to It so using it would just be dumb tbh. The only peeps he knew did not have resistance he immediately used it. why won't I call tailed beasts? I'm not assuming that's just what he will do IN a fight he knows said people do not carry resistance to the sharingan. THe truth of the matter is zeldris battle has never started with ON. Even if he does start with it activation of an ability based on thought would always hit first before a normal attack

It's not about size but about LS tbh and sasuke LS is higher than diane, light armour? I'm just gonna ignore baseless points like this. No one said it was illusion, I'm talking about memory and mind manipulation which sasuke has more layers of than anyone in the verse. In this key sasuke fought 3 people and tailed beasts.
naruto, madara and kaguya are all immune to It so using it would just be dumb tbh. The only peeps he knew did not have resistance he immediately used it. why won't I call tailed beasts? I'm not assuming that's just what he will do IN a fight he knows said people do not carry resistance to the sharingan. THe truth of the matter is zeldris battle has never started with ON. Even if he does start with it activation of an ability based on thought would always hit first before a normal attack
ON works on characters who have class T LS so Sasuke Susano class G is not holding up here. Again this is the last thing I am saying.

It’s Cbl zeldris whilst I don't remember his exact ap but he's at least 43 exatons and can double that with demon mark 2. Not to mention the 10x destroyer buff which puts his ap into low 5-b.
Iirc CBL Zeldris is being treated as relative to CBL Meliodas who’s at least 189 Exatons iirc, then add on DM and Destroyer enchantments which he uses in this movie he’s L5B as you said so Zeldris Outscales him. But that’s only AP wise.

But one other thing, he loses his Magic Immunity stuff the DK granted him.

Iirc CBL Zeldris is being treated as relative to CBL Meliodas who’s at least 189 Exatons iirc, then add on DM and Destroyer enchantments which he uses in this movie he’s L5B as you said so Zeldris Outscales him. But that’s only AP wise.

But one other thing, he loses his Magic Immunity stuff the DK granted him.
So we have Sasuke at 88 exatons (266 exatons with his strongest techniques) and Zeldris at 189 exatons in dm 1, 378 exatons in dm 2 (10 times either with the destroyer buff though that's ap only).

I know Zeldris lost 'piety' but did he also lose 'god' ? i can't find any reference for that. Regardless Zeldris has resistance to all of Sasuke's abilities its just a question of if Sasuke can pierce those resistances.

I know Zeldris lost 'piety' but did he also lose 'god' ?

IMG_9504.jpg

So we have Sasuke at 88 exatons (266 exatons with his strongest techniques) and Zeldris at 189 exatons in dm 1, 378 exatons in dm 2 (10 times either with the destroyer buff though that's ap only).

I know Zeldris lost 'piety' but did he also lose 'god' ? i can't find any reference for that. Regardless Zeldris has resistance to all of Sasuke's abilities its just a question of if Sasuke can pierce those resistances.
he does not have resistance to 7layers of mind manipulation

DM 2 amp speed too

From what i know Sasuke generally don’t tend to use Genjutsu as a first move, he litteraly has the strongest one in his verse but still almost never use it despite his opponents having no dojutsu or lesser mastery over it.

He often starts with Taijutsu or ranged ninjutsu…

CBL Zel is broken, he sits confortably around 179 exatons in DM1 and around 3.780 Zettatons with amps.

DM2 also give him a speed advantage of 2x

CBL Zel can litteraly use ON anytime even while flying, and it’s range even seem to have extended.

ON attracts Class T characters without difficulty even without using DM2 while Sasuke is at most Class G

Zel litteraly is one shot gaps ahead, 2x faster, has a technique that is tens of times faster than he is, will grab Sasuke and instinctively slash him to ribbons.

Fun fact even in a dojutsu his darkness can instinctively move by itself.

I don’t think we should even vote this… it will only lead to a debate based on « Sasuke definitely will use genjutsu » and « Sasuke does not use it as a first move » back and forth

From what i know Sasuke generally don’t tend to use Genjutsu as a first move, he litteraly has the strongest one in his verse but still almost never use it despite his opponents having no dojutsu or lesser mastery over it.

He often starts with Taijutsu or ranged ninjutsu…

CBL Zel is broken, he sits confortably around 179 exatons in DM1 and around 3.780 Zettatons with amps.

DM2 also give him a speed advantage of 2x

CBL Zel can litteraly use ON anytime even while flying, and it’s range even seem to have extended.

ON attracts Class T characters without difficulty even without using DM2 while Sasuke is at most Class G

Zel litteraly is one shot gaps ahead, 2x faster, has a technique that is tens of times faster than he is, will grab Sasuke and instinctively slash him to ribbons.

Fun fact even in a dojutsu his darkness can instinctively move by itself.

I don’t think we should even vote this… it will only lead to a debate based on « Sasuke definitely will use genjutsu » and « Sasuke does not use it as a first move » back and forth
first of all this is part 2 sasuke used so forget the adult shenanigan. Part 2 sasuke actually uses genjutsu a lot in starting moves it's just that most of his opponents have straight up immunity or resistance to it. madara,obito, kaguya, naruto all have resistance to his genjutsu. The people that don't he used it immediately i.e the tailed beasts, sai heck the first time he activated ms against bee he used it(even though the guy was resistant). So in character yeah he will use it.
For the ap aspect sorry but the profiles are not clear enough. It would be nice if exact ap values were linked somewhere coz I had to go as far as searching the thread for the upgrade to be sure of the value.
As you can see it is Dm2 is what is 189 exatons actually and his base is just about 33exatons. Not even totally sure what the 10 times amp for the magic imbued weapon would be
the 2x multiplier for speed can you link it? coz again i don't see it.
ON won't be a problem as sasuke would not be confused by what is happening like ludociel and co. His sharingan would read what is happening and he would easily avoid it by substitution or teleportation.
zeldris darkness is also not a problem. sasuke would control zeldris to turn it off.
For me both sasuke and zeldris have ap edge in different aspects but I still think sasuke takes this. There is also CT he can use on zeldris. Sasuke has his own speed bosts like shunshin, chidori and the sharigan. talk less of Indra arrow.

Last edited:
he does not have resistance to 7layers of mind manipulation
Zeldris would have, effectively, 8 layers since purgatory's effect is comparable to IT. layers 7 & 8 would be his magic resistance and him braking DK's influence.

DM amplifies all stats as shown when Meliodas used it against Ban.

ON is very much still a problem as Sasuke's teleportation and substitution requires him to swap places with other objects which would also be getting pulled in. And all that the sharingan would do is let him see what kills him.
CT is also useless as zeldris has sealing resistance and is an order of magnitude physically stronger than anyone CT has ever been used on.

genjutsu isnt doing much, and wont last long , demons have high mental resistance which they need in order to survive purgatory also zeldris gives off misama which will make sasuke sick and weak during the fight... sasuke also has very low chakra these days most of his skills he wont be able to keep using.. ON TOP of this.. zeldris delt with mental fights vs his dad . its a shame sasuke cant regen lol
Genjutsu is basically not limited to mind manipulation, it has multiple effects such as perception manipulation, illusion creation, paralysis induction, and this layered

Can't Zeldris just not look at Sasuke and pull Nebula?
In the Naruto universe, some powerful Sharingan users can perform genjutsu without the need for eye contact.

For example, techniques such as Itachi Uchiha's Tsukuyomi create a very powerful genjutsu with direct eye contact. However, much more powerful users, such as Madara Uchiha, can cast genjutsu simply by making their presence felt or even with the glare of the Sharingan.

As a result, eye contact is generally required to perform genjutsu with the Sharingan, but there are exceptions.

Zeldris would have, effectively, 8 layers since purgatory's effect is comparable to IT. layers 7 & 8 would be his magic resistance and him braking DK's influence.

DM amplifies all stats as shown when Meliodas used it against Ban.

ON is very much still a problem as Sasuke's teleportation and substitution requires him to swap places with other objects which would also be getting pulled in. And all that the sharingan would do is let him see what kills him.
CT is also useless as zeldris has sealing resistance and is an order of magnitude physically stronger than anyone CT has ever been used on.
1. not how it works. Zeldris has baseline resistance that's all. If you want it layered go to the evaluation thread
2. If zeldris is starting in DM then there are no amps anywhere. If he isn't then sure his ap would be 189exatons and his speed increased. Sasuke still has more amps.
3. I know it's a problem hence i gave ways to counter. Sub just requires stone or tree branch from anywhere. pretty easy to get and that form of sasuke could swap with nothing but air as he did against kaguya
4. CT is not useless. ordinary pain CT LS is class T and a bit higher than zeldris LS. Sasuke CT is leagues ahead of pain.
all this doesn't matter though as genjutsu seals the deal

first of all this is part 2 sasuke used so forget the adult shenanigan. Part 2 sasuke actually uses genjutsu a lot in starting moves it's just that most of his opponents have straight up immunity or resistance to it. madara,obito, kaguya, naruto all have resistance to his genjutsu. The people that don't he used it immediately i.e the tailed beasts, sai heck the first time he activated ms against bee he used it(even though the guy was resistant). So in character yeah he will use it.
I doubt that, Saï wasn’t a fight it was intimidation and he was just knocked back.
On the Orochimaru fight just after the arc he killed him with his physicals and only used illusions when Orochimaru tried to trap his Spirit.

He proceeds to use it on Danzo but not as a first move, more to gain an edge at a certain point.

Didn’t use it as a first move against Deidara despite almost dying, and only used it to fake his death and to get an occasion to punch him while distracted.

He did not use it as a first move on KB either blud was litteraly exhausted when he resorted to use it.

The only times where he uses it first Is outside of fights to gain infos (ie. Zetsu, KB search) or to intimidate (ie. Sai) or to avoid conflicts (ie.Jugo)

For the ap aspect sorry but the profiles are not clear enough. It would be nice if exact ap values were linked somewhere coz I had to go as far as searching the thread for the upgrade to be sure of the value.
As you can see it is Dm2 is what is 189 exatons actually and his base is just about 33exatons.
Ik the profiles are shit sorry for that the dude that was supposed to change everything just abandonned NNT completely without even looking back.

CBL Zel was comparable to Meli and Meli scales to DK ZEL even in base form/DM1 aka 189 Exatons iirc maybe i’m wrong so let’s just say he Is at 1.890 Zettatons with his 10x amp it’s still a one shot gap.

Not even totally sure what the 10 times amp for the magic imbued weapon would be
Basically him using magic on his weapon
the 2x multiplier for speed can you link it? coz again i don't see it.
Here i don’t have Time to find the correct translation but the real panel talk about speed that doubles
ON won't be a problem as sasuke would not be confused by what is happening like ludociel and co.
He would be drawn into Zeldris attacks and get one tapped
His sharingan would read what is happening
His sharingan would get blitzed too
and he would easily avoid it by substitution or teleportation.
He wouldn’t
zeldris darkness is also not a problem. sasuke would control zeldris to turn it off.
It’s independant
For me both sasuke and zeldris have ap edge in different aspects but I still think sasuke takes this. There is also CT he can use on zeldris. Sasuke has his own speed bosts like shunshin, chidori and the sharigan. talk less of Indra arrow.
His boosts aren’t permanent, he can’t get exposed to Miasma for long and he has AP, LS, Speed disadvantage on top of CBL Zel being able to use ON even while moving/flying

I doubt that, Saï wasn’t a fight it was intimidation and he was just knocked back.
On the Orochimaru fight just after the arc he killed him with his physicals and only used illusions when Orochimaru tried to trap his Spirit.

He proceeds to use it on Danzo but not as a first move, more to gain an edge at a certain point.

Didn’t use it as a first move against Deidara despite almost dying, and only used it to fake his death and to get an occasion to punch him while distracted.

He did not use it as a first move on KB either blud was litteraly exhausted when he resorted to use it.

The only times where he uses it first Is outside of fights to gain infos (ie. Zetsu, KB search) or to intimidate (ie. Sai) or to avoid conflicts (ie.Jugo)

Ik the profiles are shit sorry for that the dude that was supposed to change everything just abandonned NNT completely without even looking back.

CBL Zel was comparable to Meli and Meli scales to DK ZEL even in base form/DM1 aka 189 Exatons iirc maybe i’m wrong so let’s just say he Is at 1.890 Zettatons with his 10x amp it’s still a one shot gap.

Basically him using magic on his weapon

Here i don’t have Time to find the correct translation but the real panel talk about speed that doubles

He would be drawn into Zeldris attacks and get one tapped

His sharingan would get blitzed too

He wouldn’t

It’s independant

His boosts aren’t permanent, he can’t get exposed to Miasma for long and he has AP, LS, Speed disadvantage on top of CBL Zel being able to use ON even while moving/flying
1. It does not matter whether said was an imitation. I'm just telling you this form of sasuke does not hesitate to use genjutsu
He was mocking orochimaro and calling him weak and as such did not find it necessary
deidara specifically trained his left eye against genjutsu. It would be dumb for him to use it
He used it immediately on danzo as he changed to itachi but unfortunately the guy with several sharingan including shisui eye saw through it. he then decided to use it very subtly so danzo won't notice to dispel it(even though my guy was already going blind)
sasuke just got his MS so obviously he wanted to test his abilities and skills first. Once he saw killer bee was countering him on every front he immediately used genjutsu and he was not exhausted I don't know where you got that
He also used it in the raikage fight against raikage right hand man even though he is a sensory type specializing in genjutsu himself and against all tailed beast
2. Yes zeldris has the ap advantage with one technique but it is not up to one shot gap if sasuke is using his susanoo plus sasuke also has the ap advantage over zel durability
3. I have a question, ON is not under magic imbued weaponry right?
4. That's attack speed for ON and also is he not starting in his DM2 form already? so no amp
5. He would escape with substitution or teleportation
6. No it would not. sharingan has kept up with far higher speeds
7. Independent or not is irrelevant. Sasuke would control zeldris to turn of his darkness. Or zeldris can't control his darkness anymore?
8. sasuke can use shunshin and chidori as much as he wants and he is resistant to poison so miasma is not an issue.

This match is down to will sasuke use genjutsu at the start? I believed i proved so but if he does not and zeldris uses ON sasuke would immediately read and sense that the opponent is too dangerous, He will then use substitution or teleportation to escape and then use genjutsu on him. Either way sasuke takes it

1. It does not matter whether said was an imitation. I'm just telling you this form of sasuke does not hesitate to use genjutsu
He does not usually start With it
He was mocking orochimaro and calling him weak and as such did not find it necessary
Sai was weaker, he still intimidated him w genjutsu tho
deidara specifically trained his left eye against genjutsu.
It would be dumb for him to use it
He used it 2 times and it worked…
He used it immediately on danzo as he changed to itachi but unfortunately the guy with several sharingan including shisui eye saw through it.
He didn’t use it instantly.
he then decided to use it very subtly so danzo won't notice to dispel it(even though my guy was already going blind)
sasuke just got his MS so obviously he wanted to test his abilities and skills first.
So he did not just genjutsu stomp him
Once he saw killer bee was countering him on every front he immediately used genjutsu and he was not exhausted I don't know where you got that
Litteraly bro on the same panel « pant, pant »

+ u conceded, he resorted on it as a last option when countered
He also used it in the raikage fight against raikage right hand man even though he is a sensory type specializing in genjutsu himself and against all tailed beast
Used it against tb cause His plan was to absorb their chakra… not as a first move in a fight

A’s right hand was caught in the mid of the fight not in a first move genjutsu stomp
2. Yes zeldris has the ap advantage with one technique but it is not up to one shot gap if sasuke is using his susanoo plus sasuke also has the ap advantage over zel durability
He has with ON and with every strike bro has enchantments
3. I have a question, ON is not under magic imbued weaponry right?
It’s a darkness covered blade for the slashes and rotating darkness for the extended range so… yes it is if you get inside of his slashing range
4. That's attack speed for ON and also is he not starting in his DM2 form already? so no amp
The DM amp all physicals, his strongest key Is CBL there Is no precision about the mark, tho ON still blitz

5. He would escape with substitution or teleportation
Would still get sucked in bro can tp to exchange places with a person or an object
6. No it would not. sharingan has kept up with far higher speeds
ON Is litteraly tens of Times faster than Zel Sasuke gets blitzed.
7. Independent or not is irrelevant. Sasuke would control zeldris to turn of his darkness. Or zeldris can't control his darkness anymore?
He doesn’t use genjutsu as a starting move and resort on it as a last option + doesn’t even use control based Genjutsu against anyone except TB
8. sasuke can use shunshin and chidori as much as he wants and he is resistant to poison so miasma is not an issue.
Miasma affects King from meters despite fairies having Resistance to poisons
This match is down to will sasuke use genjutsu at the start? I believed i proved so but if he does not and zeldris uses ON sasuke would immediately read and sense that the opponent is too dangerous, He will then use substitution or teleportation to escape and then use genjutsu on him. Either way sasuke takes it
The match Is down to how many seconds will it take for Sasuke to get shredded to ribbons against a bloodlusted being that will attract him and litteraly inflict thousands of slashes each capable of one taping him.

Infinite TP didn’t get Merlin out of ON lol

CBL Zel can move while casting ON too

Darkness doesn’t rely solely on the user’s will it acts by itself

He does not usually start With it

Sai was weaker, he still intimidated him w genjutsu tho

He used it 2 times and it worked…

He didn’t use it instantly.

So he did not just genjutsu stomp him

Litteraly bro on the same panel « pant, pant »

+ u conceded, he resorted on it as a last option when countered

Used it against tb cause His plan was to absorb their chakra… not as a first move in a fight

A’s right hand was caught in the mid of the fight not in a first move genjutsu stomp

He has with ON and with every strike bro has enchantments

It’s a darkness covered blade for the slashes and rotating darkness for the extended range so… yes it is if you get inside of his slashing range

The DM amp all physicals, his strongest key Is CBL there Is no precision about the mark, tho ON still blitz

Would still get sucked in bro can tp to exchange places with a person or an object

ON Is litteraly tens of Times faster than Zel Sasuke gets blitzed.

He doesn’t use genjutsu as a starting move and resort on it as a last option + doesn’t even use control based Genjutsu against anyone except TB

Miasma affects King from meters despite fairies having Resistance to poisons

The match Is down to how many seconds will it take for Sasuke to get shredded to ribbons against a bloodlusted being that will attract him and litteraly inflict thousands of slashes each capable of one taping him.

Infinite TP didn’t get Merlin out of ON lol

CBL Zel can move while casting ON too

Darkness doesn’t rely solely on the user’s will it acts by itself
1. Sai being weaker does not matter, he still used it on first encounter
2. yeah the illusion aspect not the mind control. Deidara counter was only effective against mind control
3. He used it instantly and danzo read through it. Again the guy with several sharingan was not suceptible to it. Sasuke then had to switch to use MS on himself
4. He was not panting, He was holding his eye in pain coz guess what? his eye and all his cells in his body go through extreme pain when he uses ms and once again he literally just got his ms and has such wanted to test his capabilities
5. His plan was never to absorb chakra. He only did it later coz he could not beat naruto. he wanted to kill the tailed beast. kurama literally attacked him with his hand and that was what made sasuke unleash genjutsu. He also immediately used it on sai
6. Ay right hand man was caught in his first encounter with sasuke, sasuke was fighting ay prior .
7. great, sasuke ap is still higher than his durability
8. I disagree if not ludociel would have been one shotted by something ten times higher than his ap, same as escanor before the one state . also sasuke would not be in range
9. If he starts in base sasuke can literally one shot him with amaterasu if that's the case or any attack
10. irrelevant as he has substition and can swap with just air as shown against kaguya
11. the drawing of ON is not tens of times faster, it is if you get caught within the slashes which sasuke would never be
12. He uses genjutsu as a starting move most of the time as long as the person does not have resistance to it. HE also definitely usesit once he knows he needs it to get the upper hand and that's not how ocular genjutsu works. There is no "not control based" all are control based but the people you don't see controlled havr resistance
13. Get it layered but till then? moot point
14. sasuke would never be caught. In fact simply firing a shinra tensei higher than zeldris ap would just break his stance or just teleporting or substituting out of range
15. Did you seriously just say this? merling was limited to a few meters inside meliodas darkness and could not actually teleport out of range. She just kept teleporting a bit further but still in range as she was enclosed. This is not the case here
16. He can move good for him, he won't be as fast as teleporting
17. But the owners will still has the final say. sasuke would simply control zeldris to overule the will of zeldris darkness

Could you change the key to Zeldris with god? Also Zeldris scales above characters who can take the heat of lighting it’s no issue. Further shown when he takes the heat of Mael grace which scales above escanor who heat was affecting Gilthunder.

Could you change the key to Zeldris with god? Also Zeldris scales above characters who can take the heat of lighting it’s no issue. Further shown when he takes the heat of Mael grace which scales above escanor who heat was affecting Gilthunder.
amaterasu has a far higher value than that. check the profile and also it is duraneg

vs

SBA
Speed Equal

Can you switch the key to 2nd mark zeldris with god?

Idk if zeldris curse is layered but sasuke has resistance to curse manipulation since u know... his body didn't instantly die from orochimarus curse mark and then he eventually mastered it

Sasuke has led with genjutsu before so it's not insane to say that he would as well

1. Sai being weaker does not matter, he still used it on first encounter
To impress him, Orochimaru being « weaker » was ur excuse on why he didn’t just genjutsu stomp
2. yeah the illusion aspect not the mind control. Deidara counter was only effective against mind control
he still didn’t spam illusions as a first move
3. He used it instantly and danzo read through it.
Took 2 chapter for him to get to use a genjutsu
Again the guy with several sharingan was not suceptible to it.
Still fell for it

Sasuke then had to switch to use MS on himself
He switched since the beginning of the fight and could already use genjutsu he still relied on susanoo and Amaterasu
4. He was not panting,
Litteraly Sasuke « ah, ah » with sweat on his hands
He was holding his eye in pain coz guess what? his eye and all his cells in his body go through extreme pain when he uses ms and once again he literally just got his ms and has such wanted to test his capabilities
And ? Guess what he still used physicals instead of genjutsu.

Atp it’s B that explain them a Jinchuriki can auto dispell genjutsu

5. His plan was never to absorb chakra. He only did it later coz he could not beat naruto. he wanted to kill the tailed beast.
He wanted to create a revolution and sealed them blablabla
kurama literally attacked him with his hand and that was what made sasuke unleash genjutsu.
1) It was his plan since the beginning
2) Still not in a fight
He also immediately used it on sai
It wasn’t a fight either…

6. Ay right hand man was caught in his first encounter with sasuke, sasuke was fighting ay prior .
It was a general fight and Sasuke focused him only cause Jugo attacked
7. great, sasuke ap is still higher than his durability
Great Sasuke still get blitzed and One tapped
8. I disagree if not ludociel would have been one shotted by something ten times higher than his ap, same as escanor before the one state . also sasuke would not be in range
Not the same key that we use.
Zel can now use ON while moving he would get in range
9. If he starts in base sasuke can literally one shot him with amaterasu if that's the case or any attack
It’s apparently not the case
10. irrelevant as he has substition and can swap with just air as shown against kaguya
Yeah with what range? Zel could suck in hundreds of meters around
11. the drawing of ON is not tens of times faster, it is if you get caught within the slashes which sasuke would never be
Why wouldn’t he be ?
12. He uses genjutsu as a starting move most of the time as long as the person does not have resistance to it. HE also definitely usesit once he knows he needs it to get the upper hand and that's not how ocular genjutsu works.
You almost never cited a first move genjutsu in a fight.

You cited:
Saï (not in a fight just impressed him)
B (Didn’t know jinchurikis could resist still used it after litteraly going close to death 2 times)
A right hand (blud was 10 mins into a fight his team against A team and finally pulled a Genjutsu)
TB (Still not in a fight, his plan since the beginning)
Deidara (illusions worked, still didn’t use them as a first move and almost died)
Danzo (Used Susanoo and amaterasu before illusions)

There is no "not control based" all are control based but the people you don't see controlled havr resistance
They don’t « resist » they fall prey to it just like B their tb just can dispell it.

It still paralyse them for a bit

13. Get it layered but till then? moot point
It’s litteraly written in the panel how Is it a moot point.

Vsbw threads won’t take priority on the statement.

14. sasuke would never be caught. In fact simply firing a shinra tensei higher than zeldris ap would just break his stance or just teleporting or substituting out of range
Blud will see Zel flying toward him get drawn in and will get killed.
15. Did you seriously just say this? merling was limited to a few meters inside meliodas darkness and could not actually teleport out of range. She just kept teleporting a bit further but still in range as she was enclosed. This is not the case here
The barrier was hundreds of meters large, Zel couldn’t use ON while moving atp
16. He can move good for him, he won't be as fast as teleporting
Sasuke won’t be able to get out of range
17. But the owners will still has the final say. sasuke would simply control zeldris to overule the will of zeldris darkness
Darkness Is like a limb to demons.
It won’t

Back