• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sarge (Red vs Blue) vs Soldier (Team Fortress 2)

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Well, it was bound to happen... I mean, the two are way too similar

Colonel Sarge
Sarge
Soldier

SoldierTF2
"I have personally killed 6,578 men in cold blood while looking them in the eye; jumped on 1,336 live grenades; and stuffed fourteen feet of my own intestine back into my stomach. If that doesn't scare you out of your frilly pink leotards, guess what: You are an idiot and you hate America."

They have all their gear

They fight o2fort Sarge starts in the red base and Soldier in the blue base

Scenario 1: For the sake of hilarity, they are in-character

Scenario 2: They are bloodlusted

I beleve sarge would win because of his speed and his wepions. Sarge can react to a mine going off under him so he could react to to the soldiers rockets and also Sarge can be compared to Agent Carolina who could catch a rocket and toss it back in seasion 15. Sarges wepions can go through the soldiers wepions. The soldier may have more wepions but most are rocket based, shotguns, or close range. Sarge can react to rocket, sarge has knows all about shotguns, and close range wepions may not be so useful agenst sarge. Sarge also is smarter as he can build robots, rebuild humans, and replace human organs with robotic parts with no real refrence for this. Sarge would beat the soldier in a figh

Back