• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sara Chidouin (Your Turn To Die: Death Game By Majority) VS Hajime Hinata (Danganronpa)

a fistfight huh
Sara's Ap: 64.34/120.26 Kilojoules
Hajime's AP: >> 91.85 Kilojoules

I don't think Hajime has any combat experience. Sara has some, but it's mostly armed combat

Hmm... Would Hajime's superhuman reactions help? Sure, Sara's speed is superhuman, so it might not, but it is worth a shot in talking about it... Also, Hajime might be able to restrict her with his athlete lifting strength in compression to Sara's average lifting strength.

Also, I want to admit that I wanted to throw Sara at Danganronpa characters myself... Not Hajime, but Makoto (but luck), Junko (but her bullshit), or Maki with Sara armed with all of her optional equipment in all of these matches 'xcept the one with Makoto.

So to get all of the details right - Hajime has the AP advantage, the LS advantage, Stamina Advantage, (Maybe) Speed Advantage, etc... basically most if not all of the physical stats, but I think Sara probably has a bit more skilled in actually fighting even if she needs to be armed, so she has that point (sorta).

I thought Hajime's stamina was athletic? Also, due to SBA (each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences), I don't think Sara's social influencing will be able to stop Hajime from throwing hands.

Back