• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SAO 8-B UPGRADE FOR HIGH/TOP TIERS??????😲😲😲😲💯💯💯💯

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
As the very clickbaity title suggests most of the characters in Sword Art Online Alicization don't have a solid calc for how physically strong they are other than "Integrity Knights are considered to be worth hundreds of men alone." but now with this calc we can gauge just how strong they are.

Just to clarify this would only apply to the Integrity Knights, Super Accounts, Kirito, and other Top/High Tiers in the verse and not the players such as Klein, Agil, Lisbeth etc UNLESS the calc back scales to the Human Realm Arc keys since there was no real training that occurred to signify this large jump in power (something I am still questioning).

Edit: Ultimately the calc should apply to the Human Realm arc as not only is Sheyta not the strongest Integrity Knight but she also couldn't have gotten a large bump/jump in power during her time in deep freeze.

Edit 2: Enhance Armaments will also have their tier changed to 8-B due to the fact that they should be stronger than the physical capabilities of the characters.

Last edited:
On a real note, i do have a question. Is asuna taller then kirito because i genuinely cant tell / find out

On a real note, i do have a question. Is asuna taller then kirito because i genuinely cant tell / find out
They're around the same height from what I remember and the only recorded height of Kirito is 172 cm

Bumping again although I forgot how CRTS work so I don't know if the changes are okay to apply yet or not.

If this is just a replacement of and old calc + it was already accepted by a calc member and by a staff I believe this can be added

Before this thread gets closed I would like to address if the calc should apply to the Human Realm arc keys. I'll probably need the more knowledgeable people on SAO here for that but I feel as if it should now that I've given it some thought.

Before this thread gets closed I would like to address if the calc should apply to the Human Realm arc keys. I'll probably need the more knowledgeable people on SAO here for that but I feel as if it should now that I've given it some thought.
Bumping

Ultimately I believe that it should apply to the Human Realm Arc keys but the real question is do the Enhance Armaments remain at 8-C or get upgraded to 8-B as well.

If there are no objections I think I'm gonna apply this change as well

Another thing that needs to be addressed is the tier of the Enhance Armaments. Enhance Armaments should be stronger or at least on par with the physical power of the characters so I feel 8-C should be removed and made 8-B with the reasoning "Should not be weaker than the physical strength of the characters" unless a new calc is brought up with someones enhance armament. Would like people's thoughts on this.

Last edited:
Well I'm just gonna apply that change as well now that I believe I've brought up everything that needs to be brought up.

Back