• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro doesn't start with Shishi SonSon right off the bat so she wouldn't have any reason to assume that she can't win against him. And by the time he does use it she'll be dead before she can use her hax.

Zoro doesn't start with Shishi SonSon right off the bat so she wouldn't have any reason to assume that she can't win against him. And by the time he does use it she'll be dead before she can use her hax.
He does sometimes start with it or uses it quite fast

Why she be dead before she can use her hax?

All the fight she have post Shimousa is her using Heavenly Eye. But cant do anything because of they're resistance(Authority).

Heavenly eyes are faster and Zoro can't one shot

Why she be dead before she can use her hax?
ShiShi SonSon + Goken which is basically durability negation and he aims for vitals like the neck.

Actually I can see this ending in a double KO, Zoro uses Shishi Sonson and slices her neck, then she uses her eyes to Fate hax, dying afterwards.

I mean you confond a little sasaki and musashi no? Contrary to sasaki, muwashi have no prob of using her hax directly.

Anyways your litteraly try to tell she will 'ot use her hax against someone you tell will try to blitz her?

You guy are really amusing huh

Blitz's via ShiShi SonSon. Her fate manipulation isn't passive and she won't use it against skilled Swordsmen like Zoro who don't skill stomp her. She's only ever used it against opponents who she thinks that she has no chance against.

And her Fate Manip would make him not go ShiShi SonSon + Goken.
Even though this explanation is really easy to understand.....
I'll put it this way. Lets say instead of fighting they are playing a game of rock paper scissors. Musashi cuts all possibility that Zoro will not use rock so he is forced to rock. He can see this and try to change it but since the possibility of him using anything else is cut down he will be forced to use rock. He cannot create a new possibility where he does not use rock since he does not have fate manip.

ShiShi SonSon + Goken which is basically durability negation and he aims for vitals like the neck.

Actually I can see this ending in a double KO, Zoro uses Shishi Sonson and slices her neck, then she uses her eyes to Fate hax, dying afterwards.
Her fate hax can allow to ward off her death

Performs a beam slash that sever fates, allowing her achieve her desired outcome and ward off untimely deaths, karmic damage, curses, and tragedies

And her Fate Manip would make him not go ShiShi SonSon + Goken.
Even though this explanation is really easy to understand.....
If he use it before then they have reason.

But gin is like telling that she wouldn't use her hax while saying that zoro would use shishi sonsn to os her hruh

Her fate hax can allow to ward off her death

Performs a beam slash that sever fates, allowing her achieve her desired outcome and ward off untimely deaths, karmic damage, curses, and tragedies
Show me her using it to ward off losing liters to gallons of blood. So now she can somehow ward off let's say, getting destroyed on a quantum level?

I mean you confond a little sasaki and musashi no? Contrary to sasaki, muwashi have no prob of using her hax directly.
There's no confusion between the two, Musashi has never opened up with using her Mystic Eyes.
Anyways your litteraly try to tell she will 'ot use her hax against someone you tell will try to blitz her?
Not quite, the blitzing takes care of that part as her hax isn't a passive. If you can kill her before she uses fate manipulation then said fate manip is irrelevant.
You guy are really amusing huh
The feelings mutal.

Show me the calc where it's tell that armament haki allow this much boost and that it's accepted, otherwise headcannon.
far higher with Busōshoku Haki (One-shot Killer)

• A character can be one-shot without a significant advantage in strength if one targets their weakpoints. This does not apply for those characters who are able to take hits to their weakpoints like any other location on their body.

Show me the calc where it's tell that armament haki allow this much boost and that it's accepted, otherwise headcannon.
Goken allowed him to cut Daz Bone's whenever Daz made Mihaw utilize Goken as he couldn't cut Daz with his strength alone. Mihawk is 6-B.

It also has blatant feats of one shooting opponents, against Ohm, Mr 1 and it was implied to cut through Kaku's entire Iron-Body.

Just something to add.

Musashi has Battle Continuation EX. To compare, the First Hassan has this level of the same skill and its described that he could shake off fatal wounds whilst still fighting. It also says that he could fight with half his body, but that tidbit might just be him. It would be hard to take her down without retaliation.

She is also the kind of character who would do anything to win, she may want to test the waters but it wouldn't last. The summer event is a special exception because she was partially nerfed and she was more of a guide to the climax (because it was all her fault).

Show me her using it to ward off losing liters to gallons of blood. So now she can somehow ward off let's say, getting destroyed on a quantum level?
Servant don't give shit about blood? I mean the problem it's their spirit core not blood.

And the ward off death is by cutting the possibility where she die.

There's no confusion between the two, Musashi has never opened up with using her Mystic Eyes.
Litteraly use it directky while fighting, isshin, while fighting shuten and raikou, while fightings yagyuu, while fighting sasaki, while fighting summer artoria ruler, while fighting hokusai, while fightings Ivan, while fighting Chaos, while fighting Demeter etc bruh her eyes are like always active and her fighting style are litteraly based on it bruh.

Yagyuu litteraly tell her in that she was too much used to fight using them lol.

Except tell she praticaly never use them in beginning tell me a fight when she doesn't use it pls?

Not quite, the blitzing takes care of that part as her hax isn't a passive. If you can kill her before she uses fate manipulation then said fate manip is irrelevant.

The feelings mutal.
Except first they don't appear directly facing the other, two he like praticaly never used shishi sonson directly with someone he never met, when praticaly does it everytime

Servant don't give shit about blood? I mean the problem it's their spirit core not blood.
Doesn't really change what I said and considering they're died via impalement and getting stabbed in the heart I'd say blood for for is important.
And the ward off death is by cutting the possibility where she die.
Yeah gonna need scans for that.
Litteraly use it directky while fighting, isshin, while fighting shuten and raikou, while fightings yagyuu, while fighting sasaki, while fighting summer artoria ruler, while fighting hokusai, while fightings Ivan, while fighting Chaos, while fighting Demeter etc bruh her eyes are like always active and her fighting style are litteraly based on it bruh.
Again, scans would be nice.
Yagyuu litteraly tell her in that she was too much used to fight using them lol.
Except tell she praticaly never use them in beginning tell me a fight when she doesn't use it pls?
Sasaki, the Demon Servant's of the manga (Tomoe and co.) She doesn't spam it nor does she start with it.
Except first they don't appear directly facing the other, two he like praticaly never used shishi sonson directly with someone he never met, when praticaly does it everytime
Zoro has used Shishi Sonson against random people like Kaku and I'm pretty sure he's used it multiple times in the time skip.

In case if not counted, i vote for musashi.

With her preco and how she see the battle in her mind she would directly use the eyes as she know zoro have a way to kill her.

two he like praticaly never used shishi sonson directly with someone he never met, when praticaly does it everytime
10.png
11.png

1 test attack and then
17.png
3.png

Yeah.....but for servant they can survive "Fated" death. Not comparable.
The **** does a "Fated death." even mean? They're definitely comparable, Zoro lost gallons of blood in the past with the accumulative damage from before handhand and survived via sheer willpower. Having most of the bones in his body broken and just took a pill in the manga that gives him a temporary boost and after it wears off he'll experience 2 the pain from his injuries.

His stamina is monster like so this is sheer downplay of his endurance.

Zoro survived losing 5 liters of blood...(literally every blood in his body) And still somehow kept fighting like nothing happened

The **** does a "Fated death." even mean? They're definitely comparable, Zoro lost gallons of blood in the past with the accumulative damage from before handhand and survived via sheer willpower. Having most of the bones in his body broken and just took a pill in the manga that gives him a temporary boost and after it wears off he'll experience 2 the pain from his injuries.

I think he's talking about Gae Bolg making it so that they will always get pierced in the heart which isn't an endurance feat but simply a matter of the luck stat.

Doesn't really change what I said and considering they're died via impalement and getting stabbed in the heart I'd say blood for for is important.

Yeah gonna need scans for that.

Sasaki, the Demon Servant's of the manga (Tomoe and co.) She doesn't spam it nor does she start with it.

Zoro has used Shishi Sonson against random people like Kaku and I'm pretty sure he's used it multiple times in the time skip.
Okay for one.

Second is like the description of her NP just read it.

The rest just re see the whole shimousa singu lol, 99% of the match is them using the RW and her using here to kill them.

For sasaki the two go directly in their zero and infinity mode where do you even tell she not use it????

I think he's talking about Gae Bolg making it so that they will always get pierced in the heart which isn't an endurance feat but simply a matter of the luck stat.
Yeah but even then his Kuma feat of losing all the blood in his body is pretty damn comparable as that would include blood flowing to the heart.

on Cu's page
Curse Manipulation and Causality Manipulation with Gáe Bolg (Gáe Bolg possess a powerful curse which reverses causality, allowing Cu to always pierce his opponents heart with the Barbed Spear that Pierces with Death by reversing causality, so the effect of the target's heart being stabbed occurs before the cause of the attack. As the curse affects destiny itself, those that are wounded by the spear are unable to heal the wounds it inflicts)
On Fate Manip Page.
Fate Manipulation is the ability to manipulate destiny itself to achieve a desired result.
And I just talk to others on Discord, they thought Cu have it. But it wasnt on the profile, so yay, another upgrade.

Last edited:
the more he takes damage the stronger he becomes, literally couldn’t even scratch someone no matter how many times he attacked to then being so damaged to the point of being in near death state and instead was able to one shot him as it was nothing. It’s stated that Zoro lost 3 liters of blood while fighting mihawk and later 5 Liters on arlong park, that’s literally losing every single blood from his body and still being alive… I mean Zoro is fighting Death himself with his willpower and keeps winning… Link and Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back