• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanson Revisions (Making Good come from Tragedy)

Alright, So i just spent 2 hours finishing up a thread I have been working on. Turns out Sanson already had a profile, it just wasn't link anywhere. I just wasted a bunch of my time, but let's see if we can make some good come from this. Here's the stuff I found for my profile that I think should be added to the current one

1) The profile description is pretty much just a slightly re worded copy paste. I learned recently this isn't allowed

2) There is no reference to his involvement in the Orleans singularity in the summery, there should at least be something

3) Here are the abilities he is missing on his profile: Death Manipulation, OHKO, Possible Mental Manipulation (His Noble Phantasm is described as capable of Mental Interference, though how this is applied is unknown), Durability Negation, Resistance to Probability Manipulation (his Noble Phantasm's effectiveness explicitly ignores luck), Resistance to Causality Manipulation (His luck stat is superior to Artoria's, who's luck was so great it allowed her to survive Gáe Bolg), Regenerationn (Mid-Low; all Servants possess regenerative capabilities),

4) His Durability should be
:

At least City level+ (Has a D in Strength), Possibly Mountain Level (Can Engage in Combat and presumably take hits from Mash and Ruler. Unlike other Assassin Class Servants, he does not have to rely on Assassination for effective combat). La Mort Espoir bypasses conventional durability

5) His Weakness listed as "
The instant kill effect of La Mort Espoir isn't always guaranteed," should be changed to "La Mort Espoir works based on how volnerable the target is to Mental Attack, instead of the weaknesses Death Manipulation would usually have." Or something along those lines

6) His Noble phantasm description is almost exactly a copy paste with only minor re wording. It should be re written, preferably in language that makes his abilities more clear

7) It should be added to his attack section that his NP bypasses durability

Oh that too. We need to update the Nasuverse page then, since that is where got the stat reference from. That needs to be changed as well

I can update the abilities, weaknesses, Durabiliy Bypass, and durability if you want. I can re write the summery, but I'm guessing from what you said on Prom's wall, you wouldn't trust me with that

By "it," do you mean the whole profile or just the summeries. I can handle the things I mentioned above right now if they get approved.

The profile in general. Don't mind either way though

I think that's a bit much for 1 person. We can split up the work, right?

I can at least lighten your load with the statistics, weaknesses, and abilities

I mean I already wrote da Vinci and Drake today one page isn't really much

Oh yeah I wanted to ask you about that. Why was the references to Drake possibly being the queen removed?

Do you agree with the additions I proposed for the Sanson page, btw?

I just wanted to condense the information. Not necessary to list a possibility namewise unless it turns out to be true.

He should be just At least 7-B but otherwise yeah.

I see, that makes sense

Why? We use the ability to match certain characters in combat in GO for the justification of other characters tier

Yeah but we can't scale everyone to 7-A Servants

Especially not an Assassin like Sanson

@Iapitus

We definitely can't scale him to Jeanne since he was under Mad Enhancement at the time.

Most Assassins we wouldn't, but it was made clear that even tho Sanson has is an Assassin class servant, he does not fight via Assassination. As they said He is "No Assassin, but an exocutioner." He does not fight by killing masters

Reppuzan said:
We definitely can't scale him to Jeanne since he was under Mad Enhancement at the time.
Shit I forgot about that. Yeah never mind. If he was amped at the time then I guess it would make more sense.

Especially since he got offed by Mozart, right?

@Iapitus

But he's not particularly well-suited for fighting either.

He's not Tesla who was a turning point in human history and is surprisingly powerful, nor is he someone like Archer who hs a wealth of experience and Noble Phantasms.

He's definitely not holding up beyond baseline stats since Mashu, an inexperienced Demi-Servant, beat him.

iirc, he was offed by Mozart. Still not good for his case, since iirc Mozart is pretty fodder outside of a Support roll. Anyway, as I said above, I agree. He was amped at the time, which would explain why he would be able to tank attacks from Jeanne

He did basically invent the modern form exocution, but still not all that segnificant. He does hold influence there, but that's all in his hax, not his stats

Back