• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Vader (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Another Sans battle. My last for a while though. I wanted to do this because it seemed like a good match. Bloodlusted for both
Darth vader wip by lochapowa-d4mh3u8
Join the dark side

Sans normal

MirthfulDoggedness said:
This all depends on how many people Vader has killed. Otherwise, it could go either way, or for Vader.
Vader has killed easily over a hundred people...

I don't see how sans has the upper hand when Vader has greater speed and blue mode telekinesis is similar to the force telekinesis.

The real cal howard said:
I don't see how sans has the upper hand when Vader has greater speed and blue mode telekinesis is similar to the force telekinesis.
Ridiculous hax and KR, plus Sans speed on his side, so realistically Vader pretty much can't win

What? Sans doesn't have the speed advantage (relativistic+ and lightspeed precog vs relativistic+ and teleportation (that's what his instantaneous is)), both can one-shot, and Sans' hax is just really broken telekinesis (barring KR), just like the force.

What? Sans doesn't have the speed advantage (relativistic+ and lightspeed precog vs relativistic+ and teleportation (that's what his instantaneous is)), both can one-shot, and Sans' hax is just really broken telekinesis (barring KR), just like the force.
So you're using EU Universe/Legends Vader?

Cause most of us we're refering to Disney Canon Vader.

You should try to be more specific which version of Vader you're using in the thread.

Sans still has superior hax though via Teleportation, Reality Warping and Spatial Manipulation

Sans and Vader should be equal in Speed if it's EU Vader, but Sans' is at the very least Relativistic+, meaning he can be faster. Vader's only Relatvistic+, not to mention Sans has Instantaneous movement and much better attack speed via Teleportation.

Marvel is right, Cal. When making matchs like this, people won't even know which version your using here.

And yes, this is me ignoring one of the rules on that Standard assumptions page of ours here.

I can see Vader dodging all of Sans' attacks with his precognition and lightspeed reactions. What I cannot see, however, is Sans dodging a mind assault.

In a ship, it depends, but using the Force, its more of a glide, but its still pretty fast. In the films the fastest we see and Peak Human, but he should be more than able (without damging his suit) to reach HHS at least or Low Relativistic is we want to go by the EU.

Hop said:
In a ship, it depends, but using the Force, its more of a glide, but its still pretty fast. In the films the fastest we see and Peak Human, but he should be more than able (without damging his suit) to reach HHS at least or Low Relativistic is we want to go by the EU.
then he gets boned as soon as sans' attacks require flight

Both are rel+, with them both having distinct advantages in the speed department (precog and teleportation). Speed isn't the main factor.

Sans' Gasterbasters should be around FTL to FTL+ since they appear instantaneous to characters like Frisk/Chara. Still sticking with Sans to win, but I won't be surprised if Vader gets the win since he's got a decent amount of hax to match Sans'.

FTL I get and agree with, but FTL+ seems a little much.
There was a thread on this saying that the Gasterblasters were MFTL+ via scaling to a real life laser, however it was disproven as the laser couldn't be used for combat. Though the admins there did give an estimate that it should be at least FTL to FTL+. Azathoth leans more on FTL+, as Frisk/Chara can't avoid the Gasterblaster the moment it fires, regardless of how far it is from them.

This thread here .

Yeah no. Assuming FTL reactions for appearing instanteous to the player is kinda absurd, if we applied that logic in say Bleach (where speedblitzes that look instanteous are pretty common) we would already have MFTL+ characters.

SomebodyData said:
Yeah no. Assuming FTL reactions for appearing instanteous to the player is kinda absurd, if we applied that logic in say Bleach (where speedblitzes that look instanteous are pretty common) we would already have MFTL+ characters.
Everyone in Undertale is already Relativistic+, being FTL is not a stretch in the slightest.

Assuming characters in Bleach are MFTL+ when they're mostly MHS+, THAT's incorrect.

Also, it's not just the player, no matter what you do, the Gasterblaster crosses the distance from you to it instantly, no matter who far you are from it, it's literally unavoidable the moment it fires. And unless you're telling me it's Instantaneous (that's even more of a stretch), it should be FTL at least.

Also, the ones who said this are MightyRegulator and Azathoth, not me. I just agree with their opinions.

Also, I'm not assuming any FTL reactions, I'm saying the Gasterblaster's attack speed is FTL.

That's not the point.

Using the stacking idea that you used to say FTL Gasterblasters, literally every show like Bleach would have massive speed boosts because of how stacking works. It shouldn't be used as that would be extremely incorrect.

^

A-Mighty is disagreeing. B-So? You are the one that brought up right now.

SomebodyData said:
Thats not the point

Using the stacking idea that you used to say FTL gasterblasters, literally every show like Bleach would have massive speed boosts because of how stacking works. It shouldn't be used as that would be extremely inncorrect.

^

A-Mighty is disagreeing. B-So? You are the one that brought up right now.
Yeah, noticed Regulator that just now. Though can you explain the stacking part in detail, I don't think I fully understand it.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Yeah, noticed Regulator that just now. Though can you explain the stacking part in detail, I don't think I fully understand it.
Hmm, I'm not really the best on explaining it, maybe someone else can? I think it was mentioned in a part of the Undertale AP downgrades.

Oh yeah, that thread. It's still going on I think. Wait, wouldn't that mean the Gasterblaster's attack speed is Unquantifiable, since I remember someone in the thread said due to them being instantaneous in game, it's impossible to calculate their speed?

Due to the fact that characters with even the slightest differences in speed can blitz each other, and that from a calculation perspective it would undoubtedly count as calc stacking and thus, exaggerate values, blitzing superhuman characters are deemed unquantifiable unless that character is on the highest end of that speed rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back