• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Orange Piccolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Sans's soul hax even work? Sans has been fighting 2Bs for a while now, and it always came down to 'ha ha soul hax go brrr', but wouldn't Piccolo (and the rest of the Dragon Ball verse for that matter) just be flatout way to strong for that to work? Jiren overpowered Hit's time manip just because he was too stronk. I honestly have my doubts about these Dragon Ball matchups.

Would Sans's soul hax even work? Sans has been fighting 2Bs for a while now, and it always came down to 'ha ha soul hax go brrr', but wouldn't Piccolo (and the rest of the Dragon Ball verse for that matter) just be flatout way to strong for that to work? Jiren overpowered Hit's time manip just because he was too stronk. I honestly have my doubts about these Dragon Ball matchups.
time manip and soul hax are completely different tho

Dragon Ball never dealt with poison effects against the SOUL, is basically the same as them shrugging off Concept/Law/Plot hax or other OP stuff just because they're used from Low 2-C and below characters.

who the **** allowed op to cook? If I wasn't curious to check their profile and see that they made other posts, I would have assumed them to be a troll.

Also voting Piccolo. But no seriously who puts a 9-B character against a 2C one?

Dragon Ball never dealt with poison effects against the SOUL, is basically the same as them shrugging off Concept/Law/Plot hax or other OP stuff just because they're used from Low 2-C and below characters.
Isn't hakai soul-destructing? On Beerus' profile it says it is in any case. Frieza could handle a hakai that came from Sidra, and from Toppo to some extend. this tells me that in Dragon Ball, overwhelming brute force overpowers hax. We're talking 9B vs 2Cs here, the power gap is insane.

Last edited:
Isn't hakai soul-destructing? On Beerus' profile it says it is in any case. Frieza could handle a hakai that came from Sidra, and from Toppo to some extend. It's pretty much stated that in Dragon Ball, overwhelming brute force overpowers hax
It destroys the soul as a side effect, it only negates it through applying a poison effect which corrodes it and drains the HP real fast.

Is like saying that you can resist acid only because you resist EE.

It destroys the soul as a side effect, it only negates it through applying a poison effect which corrodes it and drains the HP real fast.

Is like saying that you can resist acid only because you resist EE.
I'm not yet buying that the Dragon Ball characters will be affected by Sans's soul destruction, so that leaves only the poison to deal with. Sans attacks first, poisons Piccolo. Piccolo is hurting. He fires a ki blasts, Sans dies.

I'm voting Piccolo for now.

I'm not yet buying that the Dragon Ball characters will be affected by Sans's soul destruction, so that leaves only the poison to deal with. Sans attacks first, poison's Piccolo. Piccolo fires a ki blasts, Sans dies.
The soul destruction comes as a proxy, you can't say they'll be affected from the poison but not getting the soul destroyed, as again, you're saying that if you resist deconstruction/EE, you are affected from acid but not dying from it, which is nonsense.

Plus, ki blast is just a normal bullet patten in UT verse, so Sans will have 0 problems in dodging it.

Hmm well if sans did have a "low power level"

Wouldn't sans having attacks relative to piccolo speed put him on edge ?

from piccolo PoV it would make him cautious as he isnt the arrogant type
I am pretty sure that ki sensing is not that accurate tbf, as only Cell for example was able to tell that Trunks' speed decreased with 3rd grade.

Plus if you're enormously bigger than the opponent, the ki reading will end up as very vague, as Beerus did say that base Buu saga Goku is weaker than Frieza, which we all know is absolute cap, but it can be explained that Beerus was so strong that he couldn't differenciate between two bugs on who was stronger.

The soul destruction comes as a proxy, you can't say they'll be affected from the poison but not getting the soul destroyed, as again, you're saying that if you resist deconstruction/EE, you are affected from acid but not dying from it, which is nonsense.

Plus, ki blast is just a normal bullet patten in UT verse, so Sans will have 0 problems in dodging it.
How am I saying that? Hakai's soul destruction can be resisted by being beeg and stronk, how would KARMA be any different? Piccolo is multiversal, Sans is wall level. This should leave only the poison as a factor, no?

Fine then, Piccolo fires two ki blasts. If Sans keeps dodging, Piccolo AoEs and Sans dies. The poison does 1HP each turn, it's not killing Piccolo in mere seconds. This just seems ridiculous.

Last edited:
How am I saying that? Hakai's soul destruction can be resisted by being beeg and stronk, how would KARMA be any different? Piccolo is multiversal, Sans is wall level. This should leave only the poison as a factor, no?
Too bad that the KARMA does not just do that, I already explained above how it'll destroy his soul, as Hakai and KARMA works fundamentally different.
Fine then, Piccolo fires two ki blasts. If Sans keeps dodging, Piccolo AoEs and Sans dies. This just seems ridiculous.
Dude. You're comparing someone who can constantly dodge attacks from a dude who can avoid stuff like this or this to random ki blasts.

Plus it'd be too late for Piccolo to use that as fully taking Sans' attacks kills in seconds.

I am pretty sure that ki sensing is not that accurate tbf, as only Cell for example was able to tell that Trunks' speed decreased with 3rd grade.
Cell saying that Trunks got slower don't nescessary have anything to do with Ki sensing since he can just look on how slow Trunks is moving compared to before, i don't think that's Boast point.

Even then, i don't think you example work exactly since Sans is like infinitily weaker than Picollo, but for some reason he still in equal speed as him, so that gonna put him o edge.
Plus if you're enormously bigger than the opponent, the ki reading will end up as very vague, as Beerus did say that base Buu saga Goku is weaker than Frieza, which we all know is absolute cap, but it can be explained that Beerus was so strong that he couldn't differenciate between two bugs on who was stronger.
Pretty sure that's headcanon. đź‘‹

And that would be a thing Just for Bills trought, not for everyone.
And since Picollo is that much stronger than Sans, he most likely gonna Ki Crush at the start of the match.

Would Sans's soul hax even work? Sans has been fighting 2Bs for a while now
* 2Cs

, and it always came down to 'ha ha soul hax go brrr', but wouldn't Piccolo (and the rest of the Dragon Ball verse for that matter) just be flatout way to strong for that to work? Jiren overpowered Hit's time manip just because he was too stronk. I honestly have my doubts about these Dragon Ball matchups.
From the Hax page:
"Hax is a catch-all term for abilities that can be used to ignore/bypass one or more of a target's statistics, rendering them irrelevant."

Isn't hakai soul-destructing? On Beerus' profile it says it is in any case. Frieza could handle a hakai that came from Sidra, and from Toppo to some extend. this tells me that in Dragon Ball, overwhelming brute force overpowers hax.
This was rejected so many times as of now, it simply isn't true, or else krillin would be able to negate guldo's time stop

Not gonna lie but at this point I wonder if I should do something about this spam of Sans vs DB characters, as they're essentially all the same thing at the end.

Voting piccolo. He would just do the raditz treatment or he can crush him with tk especially since Sans will somehow move him which will instantly set piccolo off and despite how he has mellowed out he doesn't give much off a shit about people he doesn't know still.

He would just do the raditz treatment
well, sans will atyack first no matter what, and if piccolo tries to block it he dies

or he can crush him with tk especially since Sans will somehow move him which will instantly set piccolo off and despite how he has mellowed out he doesn't give much off a shit about people he doesn't know still.
When has piccolo ever resourted to crushing people with TK?

If the internet wanst so pior, would give more reasons to why Picollo wins this.

Because he have so much options to dodge or just killing Sans super fast, way more than the other DB matches.

If the internet wanst so pior, would give more reasons to why Picollo wins this.

Because he have so much options to dodge or just killing Sans super fast, way more than the other DB matches.
What does he have more that other db chars don't have? Also, why would he instantly trie to dodge everything instead of blocking like the people in DB commonly do?

When has piccolo ever resourted to crushing people with TK?
He hadn't faced anyone that would break just from that. He can move people and lift structures as shown in Super though which would be enough against Sans.
What does he have more that other db chars don't have? Also, why would he instantly trie to dodge everything instead of blocking like the people in DB commonly do?
Most people block because they know everything operates via Ki and if they are not sure of that they wouldn't try it.
well, sans will atyack first no matter what, and if piccolo tries to block it he dies
He crushes him or blasts him.

4-3 in favor of Sans?

If Uuber creates another Sans vs DB match soon after this one ends, a match restriction would probably need to be placed on him.

I'm not even a big supporter of DB but this is just reaching obnoxious levels, and is obviously mostly flamebait to pit two fandoms against each other and stir the pot.

If Uuber creates another Sans vs DB match soon after this one ends, a match restriction would probably need to be placed on him.

I'm not even a big supporter of DB but this is just reaching obnoxious levels, and is obviously mostly flamebait to pit two fandoms against each other and stir the pot.
We have enough to make one already i feel

He hadn't faced anyone that would break just from that.
And that proves that he would immediatly use that to crush someone just because he was trown in the ground because?

He can move people and lift structures as shown in Super though which would be enough against Sans.
Show me any proof at all that piccolo would go with that imediatly instead of a normal ki blast

Most people block because they know everything operates via Ki and if they are not sure of that they wouldn't try it.
any reason for piccolo not to try and block the attacks he would know that are 9-B? Also you are going much of a headcanon of the specific way piccolo would fight, show me a scene where piccolo fights in such specific way that you are describing

He crushes him
Not in character

or blasts him.
And sans easily dodges it and proceeds to blasy piccolo

Cause like, Sans dura neg is like Karma based
Even with it, it’s basically just chip damage so I don’t know how much it will help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back