• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs. Korosensei

Jinsye

She/Her
This seems cool.

The government asked their sleeper agent, Sans, to do the job of killing Korosensei as a last-ditch resort. The situation is that Korosensei will live in Sans and Papyrus's house for 4 weeks. Sans needs to eliminate Korosensei before the 4 week deadline comes to pass. Sans has no knowledge on Korosensei besides the fact he's a tentacle monster while Korosensei has basic knowledge on Sans's abilities (tk, bone manip, etc.).

Sans wins if he can eliminate Korosensei, Korosensei wins if he survives past the 4 week deadline. Killing or severely harming Sans and Papyrus (who will be a bystander to this) and running away to where Sans can't reach for a month are prohibited for Korosensei. Speed is unequalized. Who wins?

Korosensei: 0

Sans: 0

Reaper Sans
Hailey-suits-korosenseilogo-01-1294x2000

I feel like that akes into account nothing of what I've said above

Oh sorry I didn't read the words above. I just thought it was a normal fight
In this case I have no idea who will win

Sans is a genius. He sets up attacks Korosensei can't maneuver around and Soul Manipulation does it's thing. Although since this takes place in verse, the fight system of Undertale may apply, if it does, then maybe not, since Sans can't make an impossible attack (aside from when you spare him). If Sans can't use attacks that are impossible for Korosensei to avoid and kill him fast with Soul Manipulation, then his only other hope of winning is attacking until Korosensei is too exhausted to continue dodging, but Korosensei can move at mach 20 for hours non stop, while Sans gets exhausted from dodging 25 attacks. There are a few unknowns, so I can't come up with a certain outcome, but I'll vote for Korosensei with high difficulty.

Korosensei. I see both of them dodging the other for a long time, but Korosensei is gonna outlast him.

Korosensei mid difficulty

Back