• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love that we're reduced to using visual gags as proof for a power.

Also it's not 4th wall break if the Player is treated like an in-game entity. At least not meaningful 4th wall break.

THEY DO ACKNOWLEDGEM THEM AS PLAYING A GAME THAT'S ONE OF THE KEY THINGS MAKING UNDERTALE UNDERRTALE OR MAKING IT WAHT IT IS. That's what make these 2 characters unique

Dude calm down there's really no reason to get this worked up over sand maybe having a power that doesn't do anything. He is just a fictional character.

Apatheticskell said:
THEY DO ACKNOWLEDGEM THEM AS PLAYING A GAME THAT'S ONE OF THE KEY THINGS MAKING UNDERTALE UNDERRTALE OR MAKING IT WAHT IT IS. That's what make these 2 characters unique
Calm down. And no. We've proven several times that it's not.

Dude, I saw you edit the comment. If that was an accident you could have fixed it in editing.

Ik I am just lazy. I did realize I wrote in caps but now I am just to lazy to fix it.

Ricsi that's a typo, supposed to say guy.

Sans wins I Guess because of the MASSIVE speed, intelligence, skill edges not to mention HAXES such as

Teleportation, Telekinesis, Soul Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Karma Hax and the ability to lock his opponents in an unescapble game-box where the only way to get out is to either break the game or teleport and which neither of them Kirby can do. And Kirby is also to dumb to figure out how to get out of the box.

Not to mention Sans has 4th wall breaks and 4th wall awareness to learn all about Kirby even without prep.

Kirby's only real advantage here would be to swallow Sans' danmaku and copy his abilities, and he's probably not going to get the chance to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back