• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is the final boss Genocide Sans vs The Ocarina of Time Ganondorf

-Takes place in Snowdin, and both are Bloodlust
Sans sprite
"heh heh heh heh heh... all right. well, here's a better question. do you wanna have a bad time? 'cause if you take another step forward... you are REALLY not going to like what happens next."

Ganondorf

Well even though i'm the OP i'll still vote anyways, i'm gonna have to go with Sans due to his minor reality manipulation and speed, but if ganondorf was able to get to him then that would be a different story but in think Gdorf is to slow.

This would be a tough fight. Ganondorf is literally the physical manifestation of hatred and evil, capable of pervading the very land with a climate of evil with his mere presence.

But Sans can Teleport, and has massive speed advantage. Ganondorf's resistances would be worthless against Sans' bones too. Ganondorf is USED to fighting magic designed to punish evil though, and he's a true master of darkness. While sans can teleport, that doesn't necessarily mean he can see in pitch blackness, which Ganondorf COULD create, using waves of darkness.

Tough call, but Advantage Sans, IMO, just because he's Smarter.

I wonder if Ganon can regenerate from having the very essence of his being shattered into a million, tiny pieces...

"Only the Master Sword can kill Ganon" is a NLF. It's also an NLF to assume that only weapons with similar properties to the Master Sword (that is, repelling evil) can hurt Ganon, but oh, look, Sans has that anyway.

Sans stomps. Ganondorf is a bloody murderer and he won't be able to handle his sins crawling on his back for long. Besides, Ganny will never land a hit.

So, what does Ganondorf honestly really have? KR would destroy him if I'm right, and Sans is considered Relativistic+ at the very least (but the exact speed is unknown), and can go MFTL+ if his teleportation is taken into the matter.

I'm not really sure what to say. While yes, Sans is incredibly quick, the actual power of his attacks are unknown if I do recall correctly. Ganondorf is very powerful himself, but not quick enough to keep up with Sans if the speeds serve right. But, if Sans really does have 1HP, then it'd probably be in Ganon's favor.

There's a lot of twists and turns you can go from here because of how little is known about Sans' power other than his intense speed, but Ganondorf could possibly kill Sans unless KR pulls through.

So, TL;DR - Sans. I can't take a full guess at what either of them can do, because Sans is possibly incredibly weak, but can also end Ganon easily with KR. Ganon can't really keep up, but has incredible fighting power. If Sans is so quick he can dodge his attacks with ease, then I'd say it's Sans. In a nutshell, all of the only decent answers I can lead to is that Sans has an extreme chance of winning.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Here's his page if you need to know what Ganondorf posses.
Yup, took a gander at it. I read through specifically his speed and attack range, and this is very important for when it comes to Sans, and also his power. Assuming Ganon hits first and Sans is as fragile as his 1HP says, this may very well be a win for Ganon. Although, I kind of have to disagree with that as well as Sans is said to possibly go Relativistic+, or MFTL+ if his teleporting is as I said, a true ability.

Based on the scenario, I'd say Sans can easily win. He dodges Frisk's attacks many times, so why not Ganondorf? Frisk can be assumed to have determination during the Sans fight, so the fact that Sans dodges this for a long time is quite impressive. It can be assumed that since Ganondorf's range is lower even at his peak, so he has a high likelihood of dodging. Even then, the fact that he has 1HP could very well be his untrue durability, because he dies at 99999 (or something like that) damage.

I still stand my point; Sans wins at a high chance.

EDIT: Oh, and now that I remember, there's also KR. Whatever hit he gets on Ganondorf with his extreme speed will likely wipe him out, because I believe that someone said Ganon is a literal manifestation of evil and hatred, so KR would destroy him so long as Sans gets a hit. At least, I think so. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Consider this: Sans is never shown fading to dust like all the other monsters Frisk kills in the genocide route. In the Undertale universe, one can increase their HP past their maximum by sleeping. Sans sleeps all the time.

This means nothing from a story standpoint since Chara goes on to destroy the universe with Sans in it regardless, but note how most monsters just vanish instantly when their HP drops to zero, and it doesn't take nearly as long for most bosses. It's hard to argue that Toby Fox didn't intend for one to conclude that Sans technically survived that attack, but just couldn't fight anymore after it.

And if that doesn't convince you, how about the fact that your kill count doesn't go up after you beat him?

Now, you might think, well if he couldn't fight anymore after one hit, it might as well be one HP, right? Wellll, I don't think so. The attack in question was far more powerful than anything Ganondorf can dish out, seeing how the very same attack would soon destroy the entire universe.

@WarriorWare

IIRC, it was something within the ballpark of 9,999,999 damage, which is enough to kill every other enemy in the game combined (except Asriel, the Amalgamates, and Napstablook for obvious reasons). So yeah. Him still standing is impressive, and I can see some value in this theory.

However, I'm almost 100% positive he dies after the battle, as once he crawls offscreen, you hear the sound that only plays when monsters turn to dust.

Isn't that only via sparing, though? The only time you hear it otherwise is when something dies (considering it plays as they turn to dust).

Not necessarily. Note that your LOVE does not go up when you kill Asgore in a Neutral Route. You still mortally wounded the best character in the game, and since LOVE is more one's willingness to kill than one's ability to do so, it makes sense that if Frisk could get themself to do that, they could kill anyone with no remorse.

I'm pretty sure the sound effect also plays when Toriel wards off that Froggit without you actually sparing it yourself at the beginning of the game, or when you do pretty much nothing/anything with the dummy. I'll have to check this.

Also, fun fact: You gain EXP just from damaging enemies in the Demon. This feature was likely removed from the full game due to making it way too easy to accidentally ruin pacifist runs.

WarriorWare said:
Also, fun fact: You gain EXP just from damaging enemies in the Demon. This feature was likely removed from the full game due to making it way too easy to accidentally ruin pacifist runs.
Completely unrelated, but holy shit my Mettaton strategy wouldn't have worked if that was the case.

Zelmawiz said:
Completely unrelated, but holy shit my Mettaton strategy wouldn't have worked if that was the case.
Pacifist Mettaton would have been the biggest pain in the ass to anyone unaware of mid-battle armor swapping.

Back