• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

sans VS. Composite Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
except the composite tree is made of real things that we can reserch the biology, meanwhile we can't reserch the regen of fictional verses and i'm pretty sure that regen and matabolism don't get equalized

Plus it looks like he can summon more than just a few to help him out here.
Sans_gaster_blasters.gif

Overlord775 said:
except the composite tree is made of real things that we can reserch the biology, meanwhile we can't reserch the regen of fictional verses and i'm pretty sure that regen and matabolism don't get equalized
It doesn't really matter honestly, it's all for the fun of it really.

It means he disagrees with the result and wants to refute it. And so do i but it's time for sleep soon so he's gonna have to hold out on his own for awhile.

"I'm pretty sure that regen and metabolism don't get equalized"

Now you're just spouting nonsense. I've told you countless times that regen does get equalized. EVERYTHING is equalized.

The process by which the tree regenerates is the same it uses to grow and "act". Seriously, move on from this argument.

Lewd makes a PRECISE point. You feel that this whole thread is "extremely bias" but you seem very desperate to make it seem like sans can't lose to a tree.

Are you saying I'm biased or someone else because that seems pretty presumptuous to tell someone who just removed a match that wasnt even concluded...

TheNeolancer said:
Are you saying I'm biased or someone else because that seems pretty presumptuous to tell someone who just removed a match that wasnt even concluded...
I'm referring to Overlord. Though about you, you did remove the results of the composite tree beating sans on the tree's profile, yet you didn't remove the results of sans losing to the tree on sans' profile?

no, i don't think sans can win ,he doesn't have enought firepower to take down Composite tree, but Composite tree can't kill sans too, most of the thing he can do to attack are hurticating the skin. but sans is a skeleton, those are nulled, sans would never eat a fruit from the tree, he's too smart to do it and he's completly different from a human being so it could possibly not affect him. the tree is mindless, he doesn't use a tactic, he just grows so he's would never use his roots, vital parts that keep him alive, as weapons and sans can just keep teleporting out of the tree range. so i think this is inconclusive

Overlord775 said:
no, i don't think sans can win ,he doesn't have enought firepower to take down Composite tree, but Composite tree can't kill sans too, most of the thing he can do to attack are hurticating the skin. but sans is a skeleton, those are nulled, sans would never eat a fruit from the tree, he's too smart to do it and he's completly different from a human being so it could possibly not affect him. the tree is mindless, he doesn't use a tactic, he just grows so he's would never use his roots, vital parts that keep him alive, as weapons and sans can just keep teleporting out of the tree range. so i think this is inconclusive
Than okay, count that as a vote, but why is it relevant? The results have been added and it doesn't matter anymore.

Sans would run out of stamina eventually. I know he can dodge in his sleep, but even that requires stamina. Once he falls asleep for good it's over.

@Magolor because it debunks 90% of the votes for composite tree

@Saikou give me a link to a page that says that speed equalized equalizes regen.

Overlord775 said:
@Magolor because it debunks 90% of the votes for composite tree
@Saikou give me a link to a page that says that speed equalized equalizes regen.
What makes you think your vote affects everyone elses? How are you even so sure everyone here will agree with you? As I said, it's been done already, the tree has surpassed 7 votes with 10 votes in total, and the results have been added, it's not a big deal.

My god you're stubborn, needlessly so too. This is just something we do, we have no page regarding speed equalization, but stuff like all abilities being equalized are just common knowledge. If you disagree, then go make a thread saying you don't want Regen to be equalized (Even though that makes no sense).

EMagoIorSouI said:
TheNeolancer said:
I'm referring to Overlord. Though about you, you did remove the results of the composite tree beating sans on the tree's profile, yet you didn't remove the results of sans losing to the tree on sans' profile?
Like every popular character in this wiki, Sans' profile is locked...

If you argue that Sans can't kill the tree, then yes the tree outlives him. Even more so given that Sans would lack stamina eventually.

"Can't keep dodging forever. Keep growing."

except wins are never given via outlasting, it's just inconclusive (and we don't know how many years does a monster live), and sans has a very high stamina (at least that is what the profile says) and i think that sans durability feat his could be better than the trees AP, and the tree can't see so he woudn't even know where sans is

Frisk was actually going to lose against Arceus at one point via being outlived.

"Sans has very high stamina"

You mean literally falling asleep mid-fight? Very high is relative,

Sans' dura feat isn't that high compared to what the tree can carve itself into (Solid rock and stuff). He's just stronger than a human who can take a large fall.

Really, tree's growth rate is too high for Sans to manage to take down. He will eventually be hit.

no, this is sans's durability feat: Completely unaffected by the temperature in Hotland, which is hot enough to turn a styrofoam cup and the water inside of it into vapor, instantly. also The tree attack potency is below avarege human.

Honestly the fact that Sans is a skeleton doesn't really matter that much, since Monsters ca be poisoned, as we saw with Asgore and the buttercups. Also, we know monsters die eventually, as the amalgamates consist of monsters who have fallen down. Seeing how we know the monsters aren't murdering each other, its safe to assume that they were just old. Other than his skeleton heritage, Sans doesn't appear to be any different. Also also, while I don't believe the tree hitting Sans with a root would kill him, I think he'd eventually get worn out and after the the tree's roots grow over him while he's exhausted/passed out would manage to break him apart over time.

Actually that sounds dark and painful as hell. Why are we doing this to him? Isn't he a good guy? He doesn't deserve this. Didn't deserve the genocide run either, but you know...

First, I'm not sure that was accepted. Secondly, that feat was also baseline wall, so it doesn't change much.

@Overlord Roots can break through stone over time. But "over time" here would be quite fast. Either way at one point he will pass out.

@Derp Asgore and sans are copletly different,, one is a goat, one is a skeleton, also you can die with other thing like getting crush by rocks. also even if sans gets in that position he can just teleport out

@Overlord First, they aren't completely different. The Snowdin Librarby directly states that monsters are made of magic, and that all monsters turn to dust. Sans and Asgore both turn to dust when they are killed. Also, Boss Monsters are directly superior to other monsters, so it seems odd that a weaker being made of mostly the same stuff wouldn't be affected by poison while the more powerful one is.

Second, if he's exhausted or passed out, he won't have the energy to teleport. While a tree wouldn't intentionally use its roots as weapons, if they grow over him there is no doubt that they would attempt to grow into him and eventually break him apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back