• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

sans VS. Composite Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
Tree
Sans undertale you re gonna have a bad time by walkingmelonsaaa-d9kg0tl
The pun-loving skeleto

Looks like the tree is getting a lot of love, it won against an ant and a creeper.

Prep time is not valid

Battle takes place out in a grass biome, with a single tree in sight.

Yes, speed is equalized.

Bone Man: 0

Wooden *****: 11

Inconclusive: 2

Flowey didn't have a soul, so the Tree won't either.

Does the tree's roots grows at MHS+ speed if speed is equalized?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Flowey didn't have a soul, so the Tree won't either.
Does the tree's roots grows at MHS+ speed if speed is equalized?
Despite the tree living is fixated in a fictional universe where Skeletons can swallow & possibly digest ketchup & spaghetti, and airplanes have self-awareness, than sure, why not?

Well, if soul hax doesn't work, I don't think Sans can take down an entire forest of giant trees, since his AP without hax is Wall Level, but he could possibly teleport out of range to escape the toxins, so, inconclusive? Yeah, inconclusive.

Well, considering we say characters have souls unless proven otherwise

Now here's the thing....would we consider that every single tree has the same soul? (Since CT is technically a whole forest)

Weird, did you even listen to me.

Flowey, a Goddamn Flower, has no SOULs.

Plants in UT don't have SOULs. So tree won't have one.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Don't we make an exception to the sould rule with characters that logically should have no souls? Like robots or Gems?
You bring up a good point! Gems are just holograms but with mass poportions, and robots can not feel nor think, they generate info, which.. is what I heard.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Don't we make an exception to the soul rule with characters that logically should have no souls? Like robots or Gems?
Wait why can't robots have souls?
Most robots are built from scraps and materials. However there is Mettaton who had a soul implanted within a robot body, however, this is the only robot that has this formula and concept, as others are mostly built from scratch.

The Wright Way said:
If the tree wins this I'll laugh. Sans defeated Broly, Vriska, and, Spider-Man but loses to a freaking plant.
The composite tree from what I know is exceedingly large. If you ask me, it'd make sense somewhat for the tree to win regardless..

Most robots are built from scraps and materials. However there is Mettaton who had a soul implanted within a robot body, however, this is the only robot that has this formula and concept, as others are mostly built from scratch.

How does something being made mean it can't have a soul?

The composite tree from what I know is exceedingly large. If you ask me, it'd make sense somewhat for the tree to win regardless..

Largeness =/= strength. If that were true Grey Goo would be one of the strongest characters in existence.

LoyalservantofInti said:
How does something being made mean it can't have a soul?

Well how can something that can be made be implanted with a soul? What soul is going to be used??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back