• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ResizedSanseye
"heh heh heh heh heh... all right. well, here's a better question. do you wanna have a bad time? 'cause if you take another step forward... you are REALLY not going to like what happens next."

Bugs-bunnyreclining
What's up, Doc?

Who wins?
Sans: 0

Bugs: 2

Considering that KR would we useless against Bugs

And that Sans is just Wall level without it

Isn't this a stomp?

Bugs erased Daffy Duck once, possibly killed people when he cut the tape, likely caused deaths when he cut off Florida.

Yeah, but try to compare Chara with Bugs

He is not an assassin who only dessire is to murder people for fun

Well, without KR the only thing Sans could use to do any damage would be his ability to "ignore Durability to an extent via SOUL Magic", which is actually pretty useful, but Bugs' Regenerationn may get in the way, and Bugs also has Space-Time Manipulation, not to mention his Plot Manipulation, so, yeah, I think Bugs get's this.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
For ***** sake, KR is not affected by actual Karma , as vegitas big bang attack isnt a ubiverse buster, its just a name. Evwn whitout that, sans can kill an oponent in 5 seconds whitout kr, and this has already been done, base buhs haxstomps, super bugs tries to tank and dies

Only when he knows the effects, he didnt even try agaist ducks and minions, as i pointed out in the other thread

the main thing i have against this thread is that it should be closed,its too old and outdated.And bugs didn't try to tank zod's lasers but to block to minimaze the damage around the city and the proof is that he took the battle underground,after a morality speach from his father not make a show of himself and to be more like his older self.Bugs knew how strong zod,he knew they have the same powers,and he said he can beat zod in a one-on-one fight.But i'm getting off topic,i'm not voting and this should really get closed.

Back