• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Banter Would Be Crazy

How would the fight play out. dante usually starts with ebony and ivory or anyother weapon. but usually tries to mess with his opponents I believe. it depends with bugs

The Banter Would Be Crazy

How would the fight play out. dante usually starts with ebony and ivory or anyother weapon. but usually tries to mess with his opponents I believe. it depends with bugs
Bugs doesn't have concept manip resistance so any shot from dante kills and dante would get serious activating the fear + despair aura making bugs unable to fight so if bugs doesn't lead with plot manip right away dante stomps

Initially....They are not taking each other serious at all. They are gonna try to troll each other. But who could trick who first?

So is this match still present? If Bugs can’t resist Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 and Fear Manipulation, Dante wins. I vote Dante.

Does he still resist Conceptual Manipulation Type 1? Will his page be updated soon?
Nope, he doesn't. Unless someone tries to argue names are type 1 because reasons

Yeah, well his page is up to date the problem is some less popular pages and the demon physiology page.

Nope, he doesn't. Unless someone tries to argue names are type 1 because reasons

Yeah, well his page is up to date the problem is some less popular pages and the demon physiology page.

I see. I see that Dante resists Reality Warping, Conceptual Manipulation Type 1, Soul Manipulation, Soul Absorption, Power Nullification, Power Amplification, Existence Erasure, Fate Manipulation, and some of these same things on an even greater scale right now. Other than Conceptual Manipulation Type 1, I don't know what else is going to be removed from his and the demon physiology page. Would those previous powers and abilities I stated be removed as well?

I see. I see that Dante resists Reality Warping, Conceptual Manipulation Type 1, Soul Manipulation, Soul Absorption, Power Nullification, Power Amplification, Existence Erasure, Fate Manipulation, and some of these same things on an even greater scale right now. Other than Conceptual Manipulation Type 1, I don't know what else is going to be removed from his and the demon physiology page. Would those previous powers and abilities I stated be removed as well?
Basically any power that poc introduced... Which isnt much really

Back