• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans the Skeleton vs Vegeta ((Saiyan Saga)) and Nappa

Just curious to see what would happen if Vegeta and Nappa landed in the Underworlld, and the fight goes one at a time, it would go Nappa against Sans first, a 30 minute time down, then Sans vs Vegeta, who wins.

For one, KR would probably do a crazy amount to Nappa and Vegeta. Gotta do some serious amounts of genocide for the business. Nappa also isn't that great at strategy until Vegeta pipes in and, iirc from when I watched DBZ, Nappa can also be rather cocky and quick to anger. Sans could probably figure that out and use it to his advantage. Not to mention, Sans outclasses Nappa in speed, partially thanks to teleportation. Enough dodges, taunting, and slams with KR and Nappa's knocked flat.

Kinda feel like similar would happen with Vegeta. While Vegeta is more strategic than Nappa and would have had the time to understand more about Sans' abilities, he's still cocky, especially in Saiyan Saga.

With what I'm figuring, I feel as though this is vastly in Sans' favor.

Back