• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans the Skeleton goes up against a Robot Cat from the future

Doraemon with Gadgets? Lol yeah no Doraemon makes a real dead immoblie Skeleton out of Sans the same way. When given Doraemon is given the ample chance no amount of attempts regarding Soul, Danmaku, or feezing in place would spare Sans. XD

Tho looking back, I shouldn't have made this matchup in the first place. Doraemon would hands down wreck Sans, if you know both characters. Sans may be smarter, but it doesn't really matter when the overall advantage is too big. Maybe I should close this thread.

What? Like, are we serious? Doraemon is shit in 1 to 1 confrontations with no prep.

He doesn't just insta-summon anything he wants, and there were plot points and scenes that relief on the fact that he needed time to díj a gadget he was looking for.

Getting smashed to the ground and pierced with attacks that are 9-A way out speeds Doraemon fishing for gadgets in his pouch.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
What? Like, are we serious? Doraemon is shit in 1 to 1 confrontations with no prep.
He doesn't just insta-summon anything he wants, and there were plot points and scenes that relief on the fact that he needed time to díj a gadget he was looking for.

Getting smashed to the ground and pierced with attacks that are 9-A way out speeds Doraemon fishing for gadgets in his pouch.
Oh yeah I just checked he has no prep, Yeah this could be a big problem then... Though could have sworn his dura was a lot higher then just Wall actually.

I do agree that it would actually be difficult for Doraemon FRA. But once he succeeds in reaching for his gadgets, he one-shots Sans.

The Web Adventurer said:
I do agree that it would actually be difficult for Doraemon FRA. But once he succeeds in reaching for his gadgets, he one-shots Sans.
I mean 9-B Vs 9-A, One long FAST ranged blast and that's it blue earless Garfield is screwed... Literally! Though I swear even without gadgets by his side Doraemon's Dura has shown greater degrees then just wall.

Alright as far as I can remember regarding Doraemon's durability is that he can tank getting hit by a gigantic gun that can easily destroy the ground, the walls and even small houses. As for Sans' Gaster blasters, how powerful are they? I mean are there any feats that show the gaster blaster's power?

The Web Adventurer said:
Alright as far as I can remember regarding Doraemon's durability is that he can tank getting hit by a gigantic gun that can easily destroy the ground, the walls and even small houses. As for Sans' Gaster blasters, how powerful are they? I mean are there any feats that show the gaster blaster's power?
Just Curious.
I Doraemon. refuse to die!
I Doraemon! Refuse to die to a hollow jokeless skeleton!

Oh now thats interesting all right, do you have a link to such a feat? What I mean is where is that from? Manga? Anime? Videogame? This is important and might slightly upgrade him following somewhat of a huge game changer in Doraemons favor now with this and I am questioning some of his stats.

I like to also point out that Doraemon's Stamina while it may not look like it at first one would look more deeply into and it is also a massive understatement of the centuary given he how he can run for hours when his speed was boosted beyond his control and could survive for a good several minutes after his core component had been ripped out of his body which should just be "Superhuman." or "High." Stamina at the very least. Same with his I.Q. being "Above Average."? So a robot that has demonstrated the ability to analyse the situation in the middle of a battle and try to see a weakness in the enemy, as well as the ability to develop strategies against opponents well beyond his level (such as luring and trapping an army of robots within a mirror dimension to prevent them from invading Earth, or developing plans to distract the enemy's main forces so that he can approach the now unguarded mastermind). Demonstrated some high levels of leadership in the spin-offs as leader of the Doraemons, Talent Cassettes that grant him mastery of specific human talents such as martial arts, with another Cassette containing data of that specific talent from history well into the 22nd Century is Above Average?! Maybe alluded to be much more stats out there.

As for Sans's Gaster Blasters well physically the weakest monster who can be faced in combat, even below Monster Kid in terms of raw strength he is still roughly comparable to the lowest tier monsters who are Small Building so the gaster basters are probably on that same tier of 9-A Just with much longer greater degree and range.

Uh, Doraemon need at least 3 seconds to pull off somethings from his pocket, which Sans could just pretty much send a bunch of attacks to him before that. Not to mention, some of his gadgets required time to actived.

Consider that both doesn't have knowledge on eachother, there's an random chances of whatevers that Doraemon pull of won't work on Sans.

Jamesthetaker said:
Uh, Doraemon need at least 3 seconds to pull off somethings from his pocket, which Sans could just pretty much send a bunch of attacks to him before that. Not to mention, some of his gadgets required time to actived.
Consider that both doesn't have knowledge on eachother, there's an random chances of whatevers that Doraemon pull of won't work on Sans.
We get it but either way we have something else going on now.

If you guys are arguing that Doraemon should have better durability feats than he currently had then why in many occasions where his durability only been demonstrated as 9-B at best?

This battle is more like a who-attack-first so almost others elements isn't important here.

Jamesthetaker said:
If you guys are arguing that Doraemon should have better durability feats than he currently had then why in many occasions where his durability only been demonstrated as 9-B at best?
This battle is more like a who-attack-first so almost others elements isn't important here.
Yet its still possible that "9-B at best." Drivel looking back at it now is down play-sh if this were the case then Doraemon might have a more ample chance i ACTUALLY TANKING ATTACKS from Sans other then then getting one shotted very obviously.

9-B at best huh? By that logic Sans has 9-C Durability being able to just barely stand from a stab wound because thats all he has shown to be a glass cannon from all of the others too so don't get me started on that crap man! XD

Anomalous N I W D E said:
The Web Adventurer said:
Just Curious.
I Doraemon. refuse to die!
I Doraemon! Refuse to die to a hollow jokeless skeleton!

Oh now thats interesting all right, do you have a link to such a feat? What I mean is where is that from? Manga? Anime? Videogame? This is important and might slightly upgrade him following somewhat of a huge game changer in Doraemons favor now with this and I am questioning some of his stats.

I like to also point out that Doraemon's Stamina while it may not look like it at first one would look more deeply into and it is also a massive understatement of the centuary given he how he can run for hours when his speed was boosted beyond his control and could survive for a good several minutes after his core component had been ripped out of his body which should just be "Superhuman." or "High." Stamina at the very least. Same with his I.Q. being "Above Average."? So a robot that has demonstrated the ability to analyse the situation in the middle of a battle and try to see a weakness in the enemy, as well as the ability to develop strategies against opponents well beyond his level (such as luring and trapping an army of robots within a mirror dimension to prevent them from invading Earth, or developing plans to distract the enemy's main forces so that he can approach the now unguarded mastermind). Demonstrated some high levels of leadership in the spin-offs as leader of the Doraemons, Talent Cassettes that grant him mastery of specific human talents such as martial arts, with another Cassette containing data of that specific talent from history well into the 22nd Century is Above Average?! Maybe alluded to be much more stats out there.

As for Sans's Gaster Blasters well physically the weakest monster who can be faced in combat, even below Monster Kid in terms of raw strength he is still roughly comparable to the lowest tier monsters who are Small Building so the gaster basters are probably on that same tier of 9-A Just with much longer greater degree and range.

I can't exactly find a link, but it was an episode that I once watched. It was about Suneo who borrowed a battery to Doraemon that can control a gigantic gun that would instantly take down anyone that threatens him while he can do it willingly as well. Doraemon got shit multiple times by it.

And another durability feat I remembered for Doraemon was during the first volume of the Doraemon manga. One of the chapters in there was about him and Nobita travelling back in time to meet Nobita's ancestor. Doraemon gets shot by a stray arrow which completely skewered his head. He didn't show any signs of getting hurt or anything whatsoever. What he did was remove it afterwards without it leaving any damage on his head.

I can have a link for the latter feat.

http://englishmangakid.blogspot.com/2016/01/doremon-18-chin-up-to-ancestor.html?m=1

The feat is on pages 5 and 6(or 4 and 5, if the title page isn't included).

Back