• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans fights another DB character, but this time is a bug (Sans vs Damon)

Fezzih_007

He/Him
They start 10 meters aparts
Both bloodlust
Speed equal
They fight on the forest of death
Sba for the rest

Votes:
This guy have too much Ocs:
b9bd3e7456f6b242b74621185dabd6a6--take-care-about-you.jpg

Who?: JustANormalLemon, XxZetsuxX, Fezzih407, AwkguyDB
dcdzfeu-2b34377d-aafb-4866-a72b-24fc5c291432.png

Inco:

Last edited:
Pretty sure Piccolo and Saiyans have some decent Enhanced Senses and still couldn't see this guy attacking, so doubt sans would lol

That bug seen to be capabqe enough to dosge sans danmaku thanks to his small size and sans will probable never even notice him in the entire fight, only thing really in sans favor is his instinctive reaction, but nothing really help him hitting the bug (and he probable need to know where the target is to TP then and TK then)

But are we giving sans his Time stop based TP and atacks?

That bug seen to be capabqe enough to dosge sans danmaku thanks to his small size and sans will probable never even notice him in the entire fight, only thing really in sans favor is his instinctive reaction, but nothing really help him hitting the bug (and he probable need to know where the target is to TP then and TK then)

But are we giving sans his Time stop based TP and atacks?
Honestly there is nothing Sans can do here

He is so small and can hide his presence so well even Saiyans who have enhanced senses and Tien who has a 3rd eye which can detect through illusions (If im not mistaken) can't find

First attack won't hit him because small size

And most certainly will sneak attack Sans without him being able to do anything

Honestly there is nothing Sans can do here

He is so small and can hide his presence so well even Saiyans who have enhanced senses and Tien who has a 3rd eye which can detect through illusions (If im not mistaken) can't find

First attack won't hit him because small size

And most certainly will sneak attack Sans without him being able to do anything
Sans have a good chance of not even using his first atack sinse he can't see his oponent, but instant action would still protect sans at least for a while, that's why I asked for the time stop thing

Sans have a good chance of not even using his first atack sinse he can't see his oponent, but instant action would still protect sans at least for a while, that's why I asked for the time stop thing
Wouldn't matter since he only stops for half a second, Not enough time to search for the bug

Any way... sans don't use It in character for this but he has the win condition of using time stop to find the bug and then do the "mercy" atack on him

So It's not a stomp, but voting bug FRA

Any way... sans don't use It in character for this but he has the win condition of using time stop to find the bug and then do the "mercy" atack on him

So It's not a stomp, but voting bug FRA
Why Sans would do the Mercy attack on him? He just use it on Frisk because he was already getting tired

Then Sans can do the mercy atack if he find the bug, but meh, even bloodlusted he probable wouldn't do that from start sinse he need to find the bug ffirst, still voting bug
Sans has social influence that works on a rampaging murderer, Don't see how it won't work on him

A stomp thread is a VS thread where, for all intents and purposes, one of the characters is unreasonably outmatched by their opponent. Whether it is through a difference in statistics, abilities or even (in very rare cases) skill between the two parties, these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character.

Unlike a match which is decisive in one character's favor, stomp matches very rarely leave any room for debate, with their outcomes coming across as predictable to anyone with even cursory knowledge of the combatants and their abilities.

Note that all potential stomps should be judged case by case, as every matchup is different and there are many variables at play.
As we can see, not beingh in character don't mean a stomp
Sans has social influence that works on a rampaging murderer, Don't see how it won't work on him
Not that much relliable sinse someone playing undertale may never spare sans during genocide and he only goes for that after beingh tired out

Not that much relliable sinse someone playing undertale may never spare sans during genocide and he only goes for that after beingh tired out
That's a player not a character

Plus Damon isn't really a villain he was just fighting to protect his universe so i think Sans has a shot

They are blodlust, things like out of character or CIS don't aplly here
That's a player not a character

Plus Damon isn't really a villain he was just fighting to protect his universe so i think Sans has a shot
Well, I trough I had awnserd It, any way, and If both are bloodlusted I don't think SI can work

Yes, this is both another wincondition, still think The bug wins more times then not beacuse even bloodlusted It's not really guarantea that sans goes for time stop and start to look around for the bug :V

The bug Win condition is a lot more reliable

Bump, i think i also gonna vote for Bug.
They are in a forest, so would be more hard to Sans find him.

Back