• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bug Stickman is given a bad time (Bug Stickman vs Sans) (GRACE)

Ok. So most of Bug Stickman's attacks will be decently easy for Sans to dodge, but
  • Leaf Storm - Bug Stickman summons a tornadoe of sharp leaves to attack the foe. It also launches them vertically into the air.
Is a great AoE move. Could Sans dodge that?

yeah I think this is a Stomp since Sans TK does 1 damage per frame
I think Bug Stickman could still have a chance with Leaf Storm because while it does take a second to charge, it'll still keep charging once Bug Stickman activates it. It just comes down to which is faster. Bug Stickman slamming the ground with his hand, or Sans raising his arm? Also, how many fps is Undertale?

I think Bug Stickman could still have a chance with Leaf Storm because while it does take a second to charge, it'll still keep charging once Bug Stickman activates it. It just comes down to which is faster. Bug Stickman slamming the ground with his hand, or Sans raising his arm? Also, how many fps is Undertale?
30 frames

I think Sans win b/c TK

he does 1 damager per frame

in 24 frames he does 24 damage and it's soul based

Bug stickman has 20 HP (no soul resistance or signs his soul isn't level 1)

he dies faster basically

I think Sans win b/c TK

he does 1 damager per frame

in 24 frames he does 24 damage and it's soul based

Bug stickman has 20 HP (no soul resistance or signs his soul isn't level 1)

he dies faster basically
Ok. I guess I'll also vote the funni bone man FRA

Back