• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I don’t know if this is stupid or not (8-0-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed Equal
There are 5 Dementors
Battle takes place in Snowdin
SBA for everything else

Fanart of Sans (Undertale) | ART street- Social Networking Site for Posting  Illustrations and Manga
Dementor Fan Art | Harry Potter Amino

Snas: (JustANormalLemon, XxZetsuxX, Greatsage13th, CrackerVolley, King_Dom470, Fezzih_007, Perequeliri993, ShionAH)

Soulless Guy:

Incon:

Last edited:
Correct me if i'm wrong but you need existence erasure to end someone with Immo type 5, Is it not?

As far as i know, Sans doesn't and hasn't showned to be able to negate that

Correct me if i'm wrong but you need existence erasure to end someone with Immo type 5, Is it not?

As far as i know, Sans doesn't and hasn't showned to be able to negate that
I mean. By the description of their hability seens like they can still be broken apart, they will just not die, sans probable can basically incapacitate It I think

All Counted

Lets not forget theres five dementors tho so he would have to incap all of them, Not saying he can’t it just seems like nobody’s taking that into account
I didn't read the 5 dementors part XD

But my vote remains unchanged

Sans danmaku + Tp plus higher battle IQ makes up for it

Also i'm assuming dementors don't have experience with danmaku of Sans caliber?

Also i'm assuming dementors don't have experience with danmaku of Sans caliber?
Unless i'm forgetting something i don’t think the harry potter verse has any form of Danmaku so no. Also they aren’t smart enough for any prior experience to matter much anyway

Overwhelmed by what? They tring to touch him? Sans has everything he need to never be touched lol at best having 5 makes this a little less unfair lol
To be totally fair their aura is building lvl so that could be pretty bad.

Actually i think this is based off of the temperature being able to freeze a lake and i think sans has resistance to cold temperatures so maybe not

To be totally fair their aura is building lvl so that could be pretty bad.

Actually i think this is based off of the temperature being able to freeze a lake and i think sans has resistance to cold temperatures so maybe not
Sans also resist fear manipulation, ye their aura is enviromental desteuction so really not applicable here

He does have though?

Overwhelmed by what? They tring to touch him?
Yeah, duh.
Sans can't exactly kill them, and need to Inca each one of them, is likely that his stamina is not going to keep him going.
Sans has everything he need to never be touched lol at best having 5 makes this a little less unfair lol
They don't exactly need to touch them, Sans just being near them, gonna cause him to go mad. According with the profile. There being five of them there, It raides the chance of him get caught.

He don't resist Madness Manipulation.
And there's like five of them, being there for a while is possible.
Ehh hagrid stayed overnight in azkaban and was fine when he returned. Also harry could fight off like atleast 20 without losing his mind so being around five of em wouldn’t be a treat but im pretty sure sans could incap them before he loses his mind

He don't resist Madness Manipulation.
And there's like five of them, being there for a while is possible.
Their madness effect ain't instant

Snowdin is a huge area Sans could Tp to somewhere far, Plus his genius intelligence might help him figure out how their passive aura works

Their madness effect ain't instant
My argument was not reliant on that fact trought, i know is not instant.
Snowdin is a huge area Sans could Tp to somewhere far,
Self BFR🤔
Plus his genius intelligence might help him figure out how their passive aura works
If he getting mad, his Genius inteligence not gonna help much, since he losiing his mind.
Ehh hagrid stayed overnight in azkaban and was fine when he returned. Also harry could fight off like atleast 20 without losing his mind so being around five of em wouldn’t be a treat but im pretty sure sans could incap them before he loses his mind
Oh yeah true.

Sans fra then.

Back