• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, I really don't like how abilities work in this scenario. Sonic looses acces to all well understood abilities, and has to relay on some weird game mechanics that he gets from collecting an item that lies of the floor in games. Speed equalized could work since both are fast, but he would have to at least one normal ability. For example one Chaos Emerald. Don't remember exactly what just one gives, since I havent been paying close atention to franchise for quite some time, but I think all the broken ones like time travel need at least two.

Oh thats classic sonic. I'm dumb. But that still doesn't explain how can sonic hasa chance to win. That's pretty much a stomp tbh Speed equal, no emeralds (I don't know if they do something to classic sonic tho), bloodlusted sans, sans's reaction speed...

Sans has Soul hax, Energy Blasts, Danmaku + Intangible attacks, Teleportation, and Telekinesis as opposed to Sonic whose only advantage is useless Transmutation he debatably wouldn't even use in-character.

Yeah, in-character Sonic won't go for Transmutation at all, he would probably try Spin-Dash or Homing Attack and then get killed instantly by the Soul Hax, althrough they're both bloodlusted here.

Don't count me, I didn't even vote yet and even if I think sans wins, I don't vote until someone proves this is definitely not a stomp.

Classic sonic has time break and access to his color powers he could slow time down and then turn sand into a ring.

Maverick Zero X said:
Classic Sonic now has Time Slow and Color Powers, both of which are 100% in-character. Since none of the votes for Sans addresses such, y'know...
So color powers. The most problematic one I think would be the lightning, astroid, or lazer. He could probably out teleport the lightning and the astroid, but the laser poses the real threat. If Sanic misses at first, it misses. If it hits, Sans just needs one more good hit.

Maverick Zero X said:
Sonic can activate Time Break on a whim. After that just one hit will end things.
He's not going to have any whims while being thrown around, and getting hit by soul hitting attacks.

Not sure if you're getting me.

Sonic can activate Time Break by thinking, while Sans makes gestures before utilzing his powers, meaning that Sonic pull off Time Break before Sans can soul-hax him.

Doesn't matter. Gonna use an example.

Say you're fighting someone whose equal to you in every regard (physically speaking), the only difference being that you have a power that can instantly incapacitate said opponent with a thought.

What will take more time: Said person moving to punch you in the face, or you activating your superpower with a thought?

Maverick Zero X said:
Doesn't matter. Gonna use an example.

Say you're fighting someone whose equal to you in every regard (physically speaking), the only difference being that you have a power that can instantly incapacitate said opponent with a thought.

What will take more time: Said person moving to punch you in the face, or you activating your superpower with a thought?
Sans only has to move his hand to use TK but during all of his other attacks he doesn't.

Back