• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sanae: Realm large enough to hold a moon.

Archer: 10 Ninatons

Archer kills with a sneeze.

EMIYA has more haxed weapons by the looks of things while the majority of Sanae's best moves aren't going to do much to him based on feats.

This seems rather descisive.

10 ninatons with more hax vs above Baseline with less hax

Probably.

Scarlet, you really do put alot of effort into making these matches and I love the art.

But MY GOD you've got to put more thought into the matches themselves, you've been making far too many stomps then what's acceptable by the site.

Chill out it's really not that big of a deal.

Just gotta start checking for what the characters you use scale to.

The only matchups that I've made that were closed for being outright stomps during the past couple months are "Mami vs Sakura Matou" and "Giygas vs Goku". Garg you can't say that i;ve made conintous stomps here and there over again while the former was several days ago and the later being back in late October. Thats about 2 months and between and ive many other matches in that time that were perfectly fine.

Alice vs Future Warrior as well and surprisingly, not Tamamo vs Necrozma. And this very thread

There's certainly more then that Scarlet. Especially over the course of a couple months, everything I mentioned was just the span one month.

I'm not looking to try and talk to you about what stomp matches you've made, I'm asking you to pay more attention to the profiles.

Yes, point is looking at profiles and seeing who's good against who, especially with those who are very similiar in power. And you'll never know what the outcome is unless it's put into discussion (of course I'm not considering blatant haxstomps/spites).

I know Gargoyle that you're not trying to shame me, but the point is the debate of similar ranking, and it seemed to me these two were good candidates with good if not decent counters: Sanae's Danmaku, Barriers, Miracles, Summoning Kanako and Suwako, Soul Attacks, Precog & Immortality via Ultramarine Orb Elixir vs Archer's Spatial, Conceptual Weapons, AP Advantage and Many Restistences.

If this really is a stomp then so be it, close the thread, I won't argue against it. But in order for me to know it's an actual stomp or not, then I would have put go and ask a "proof read" if it's legit or have it up for debate.

Back