• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In a distant part of the galaxy, a bounty hunter by the name of Samus Aran recieves a high bounty from inhabitants from Earthland to take care of a fire dragon slayer that constantly destroys everything he sees. Seeing this as a potential threat, Samus drops everything and heads straight to the designated planet. She lands in a nearby forest, gets out of her ship, and proceeds to hunt her prey down. She spots her target walking by with a flying blue cat. She carefully takes a shot, and the dragon slayer was able to react just in time to dodge the shot, and the flying blue cat flies away from fear. Who will come out on top, the professional bounty hunter, or the reckless dragon slayer?

Samus is in her normal power suit (7-A) with the following weapons: (power, charge, long beam, and normal missiles. morph ball, normal bombs, boost ball, and spring ball) She also has access to all different types of visors. Natsu is in his Fire Dragon King mode, and speed will be equalized.

SamusPowerSuitRender
Natsu flame dragon king mode

You said "bombs" so I assume power bombs are included, in which case those alone are enough to take Natsu down in a single blast.

samus due to better weapons, h2h, combat experience, intelligence. Additionaly natsu has been repeatedly fodderised by piercing/beam attacks in the past so samus would win low-mid difficulty.

I vote Samus as well for the reasons above. I remember reading on Natsu's profile something along the lines of using magical power tires him out eventually (of course once I go looking for where I read it, I can't find it), something Samus doesn't have. I wouldn't consider Samus' beam as fire or magic, so eating that probably won't revitalize Natsu.

@hunter

Using up ones fictional energy and becoming tired is true across most, if not all fictional verses that use a fictional energy but if your refering to FDKM's time limit (a couple of minuties) after which Natsu is incapasitated, that is a thing (that should be added to his profile). Natsu is resistant to/can negate extream heat and the shockwaves of explosions; He can consume flame from any source to restore his stamina which means any of Samus's explosives would power him up but Samus's beam would still be very effective for the reasons i previously mentioned (assumung it isn't a heat beam).

Back