• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai Jack vs Roronoa Zoro

I don't remember Jack's dc or durability but didn't he dodge sunlight? Doesn't that make him relativistic? As in far, far, far, far, far faster than Zoro?

To be fair, Zoro has more durability and power than most things Jack slashed at in the show. Then again, Jack dances around Zoro.

There is no adamantium (Wolverine's claws) in Jack's verse. Your argument is invalid unless I missed something and it does exist there.

Any proof that adamantium exists? If it's not specifically adamantium, what metal was it and how durable was it?

Gemmysaur said:
There is no adamantium (Wolverine's claws) in Jack's verse. Your argument is invalid unless I missed something and it does exist there.

Any proof that adamantium exists? If it's not specifically adamantium, what metal was it and how durable was it?
Your arguement is that it doesn't exist in another universe?...okay...

Anyways, in Wolverine's profile, his skeleton aka adamantium is star level

I read Jack's profile. There is an 'adamantium armored robot' there but what feats does it have? Different verses have differing durability of metals and so we're not even sure if it's the same 'adamantium' from the Marvelverse.

Even then, in the Marvelverse, there are different levels of adamantium, the highest being cap's proto-adamantium followed by Wolverine's primary adamantium, then some others that are far weaker like (if I remember correctly) the cables Thor snapped back during the classic!Thor era.

So, proof? Any claims, statements, clips, anything at all that can suggest Jack has star level attack potency with his 'ancestral power'? He wouldn't be labeled 'large building level to island level" in attack power if he can really do that.

Welll i looked and i really can't say anything to back up the scliling through adumantuim feat, all i could fine is that these robots were unbreakble in his world but jack deafted the last one using the anscoter power.

Though i still say jack wins with great diffcutly because of zoro's many sword skills

Have the robots tanked anything other than his slashes? Just so we have a general idea of how durable they are. They weren't all-powerful in the defensive aspect considering Jack got his hands on a mechanical gauntlet or something that will give him necessary strength to slice through it with his sword.

Back