• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah an at the very most 3x speed advantage isn't compensating for the difference in strength.

Jack exhausts himself like he did with Scotsman. Frieza then breaths in his direction.

> Makes a VS thread in the Content Revision board

> Large Building level vs Dwarf Star level+

> "Is it a stomp"?

Please tell me you're trolling.

Nah, I thought it might be a decent fight because of Jack's sword and his speed advantage.

Edit: Oh snap!! This is the content recision board!?

My bad...

Funny enough, Jack wins easily due to his superior speed, skill, and divine sword. If Jack can fight Aku and Cronus, who are 6-B and 4-A respectively, he should be able to take Frieza out no sweat. Not even a contest.

Ryukama said:
Jack exhausts himself like he did with Scotsman. Frieza then breaths in his direction.
Rel to Rel+ isn't so obscene the character isn't capable of reacting at all, Frieza doesn't need him to exhaust himself

@Larry.z.eata 1. Jack's sword doesn't kill anyone as long as they're evil regardless of dura. It's specifically made for Aku, and can work on other opponents if Jack's strong enough to harm them.

2. One example for why it's not something that negates dura on anyone as long as you're evil. It didn't work on the Ultra Bots.

3. Also even then we're not going to assume it works on someone vastly superior to anyone it's been shown to affect and NLF it.

4. Even ignoring that he only so with Aku'ss kryptonite, how on earth does Jack fighting a 6-B prove he could stomp a High 5-A?

5. Jack only ever harmed Cronos (an arguably much weaker Cronos at that) by taking the eye of Cronos.

6. Jack's not even 3 times faster. His speed isn't making up for Frieza's ungodly strength advantage. It's going to be like a fly buzzing around someone until they get swatted.

@Gargoyle. I know. I'm just giving Jack the benefit of the doubt and assuming he'd totally blitz, even though he most likely wouldn't.

Back