• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aku Hax Additions (Samurai Jack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeinx1

He/Him
Hello friends, I will present to you because I think a few hax should be added for the aku character from the samurai jack verse. or if there is that hax, I will present it for the addition of another key as +.

First of all

aku is just looking at someone and blowing his head off, I think this should give him explosion manipulation.

()

here aku is chasing jack with the electricity from his eyes. i think he should give electrical manipulation.

()

Now there might be a little bit of controversy here because I'm not sure myself. aku here, it increases its size to cover the whole sky and shoots hundreds of shots per second from the air to the ground. I think this would give danmaku.

()

here aku creates a complete demonic copy of jack that should give him the ability to replicate.

()

here clearly aku is sealing a man with a beam from his eye.

()

haxes that I want to be added or extra key to be added:
sealing
explosion manipulation
electrical manipulation
danmaku

Agree (Goat): @LuffyRuffy46307 @Aolphl @chosen @CodeCCLL @ChoursDropoff @ToddynLT @Benimōru @Halkum145 @DoorElemental @DarkDragonMedeus @Spectra_Schiffer @UchihaSlayer96 @Kenshiaax

Disagree:

Last edited:
Everything seems fine except for the Explosion Manipulation. In the scene you are showing, it is clearly seen that Aku throws a beam of energy at that robot.
Btw Aku has 3-C (Possibly 3-A, Low 2-C) feat. I have to open a Crt for this.

Everything seems fine except for the Explosion Manipulation. In the scene you are showing, it is clearly seen that Aku throws a beam of energy at that robot.
Btw Aku has 3-C (Possibly 3-A, Low 2-C) feat. I have to open a Crt for this.
I think you looked at the wrong video, there he just looks at it, he doesn't throw anything else, please watch it again. and can you throw me these scales you said over discord, I have a scale that will take the aku to layer 2-a, let's talk, I think we can open this topic together. dc=eaxar

I think you looked at the wrong video, there he just looks at it, he doesn't throw anything else, please watch it again.
Ohh okay. I watched the video by slowing down, yes, I also agree with the Explosion Manipulation.
and can you throw me these scales you said over discord, I have a scale that will take the aku to layer 2-a, let's talk, I think we can open this topic together. dc=eaxar
Okay.

here he is clearly erasing one of the blue dolls with a beam from her eye. that's why I think it's right to give he the existence erasure.
"The boy will return... he will learn proper respect for Aku in the pit of hate."
Now there might be a little bit of controversy here because I'm not sure myself. aku here, it increases its size to cover the whole sky and shoots hundreds of shots per second from the air to the ground. I think this would give dimension manipulation and danmaku.
Danmaku maybe, but he just changed his shape, there is no dimensional manipulation.

I have added the necessary things to the profile, this crt can be switched off.

I was asked offsite to reopen this and mention it wasn't quite existence erasure and that UchihaSlayer appears to be correct. Was that excluded from the revisions applied?

I was asked offsite to reopen this and mention it wasn't quite existence erasure and that UchihaSlayer appears to be correct. Was that excluded from the revisions applied?
It was applied, yes. I should've checked before closing this, but I assumed the OP understood that it shouldn't be applied since it wasn't accepted. Which he did acknowledge here:

Anyway, Existence Erasure should be removed, and then all will be well again.

It was applied, yes. I should've checked before closing this, but I assumed the OP understood that it shouldn't be applied since it wasn't accepted. Which he did acknowledge here:

Anyway, Existence Erasure should be removed, and then all will be well again.
Sorry, my bad, I didn't realise. I apologise, I've removed the deletion from existence erasure and fixed the profile, I've made changes to the OP and now I think it can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back