• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Jack Harrington, Your Crimes Are Unforgivable" (Judge Jerry vs Jack Harrington & Charles Stoll) (0-0-0)

"Jack Harrington, or should I call you Oscar Mark Qualls, your crimes are unforgivable. Selling addictive substances to people, knowing the horrific effects it can have on them and their lives, all for your own monitary gain. Lying your way out of punishment for your actions and running from justice, I have come to give it to you personally. Watch your back, for you never know if Judge Jerry is waiting for you"

Jack, getting this letter in the mail, decides to take it is a red flag and prepare his apartment for a fight. He also decides to call up Charles to help him out

Judge Jerry vs Jack Harrington & Charles Stoll

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is Equal
  • Jerry has prior knowledge on Jack, but not Charles, & only expects Jack to be there
  • Jack & Charles have 2 hours of prep time
  • Fight takes place in Jack's apartment (Looks like this)
  • Jack & Charles can use anything already in Jack's apartment
  • Jerry starts outside of Jack's front door
Jerry is 3 - 3.9 KJ & 567 kg of force
Jack & Charles are 695 Joules & >125.6 kg of force

Jerry has a 4.32 - 5.61x AP advantage
Jerry has a <4.5x LS advantage

Who Wins?

Thrillseeker's Rowdy Younger Brother: 0 ()
Ex-Drug Slinger & His Army Friend: 0 ()
Incon: 0 ()
hoodie-boy-green-glowing-mask-4k-2z-2048x2048.jpg
9caa966f-35fd-43c9-8ef0-6f7c80b94e04
0e0f88f8e5fd83b681ace1c84519b639.jpg

What's exactly in jacks' apartment? like, any weapons or sumthin?
I genuinley don't know how I forgot to add that. I meant to put that stuff in the ground rules

Okay, so Jack has plenty of equipment in his house, such as strings and bells he can use to rig up an alarm type system, letting him know where someone entered a place, he has access to most standard household objects, such as knives, a blender, and various other items that can be used creativley. He has his standard equipment of pepper spray and a taser, a flashlight which can be used for blinding, stuff like mousetraps to use as noise makers, and he has full knowledge of his apartment, meaning that he can make the apartment pitch black and would know his way around better than Jerry would

Back