• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8's literal God tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revision for the profile of the newly revealed Fudo Myoo.

So firstly his AP:

Fudo Myoo essentially created the main universe of Samurai 8 via using his body to manipulate all the existing particles that it originally started with:

https://i.imgur.com/E1STsIV.png

https://i.imgur.com/V9CKf4U.png

Now what are h-particles? they seem to be some weird energy that allows him and samurai to manipulate stuff on a subatomic level noted here:https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3763426

And with that he basically emulates the big bang:

https://i.imgur.com/UlzAGCB.png

I first I thought this was just 3-A or High 3-A when making this but I believe it can be Low 2-C, this is because as he noted there was explicitly nothing but particles in the universe when he arrived. However now the universe contains multiple dimensions and "infinities":

https://i.imgur.com/t50xovP.png

On top of this the universe is indeed infinite in size: https://i.imgur.com/58oud98.png

Thus I think Low 2-C is a good fit for him.

Now unto abilities:

First he created all the programs for every samurai school but the Ususama style thus he should have the abilities of every samurai but those specific to the Ususama school.

He should have dimensional travel: He traveled from one universe to another.

Cosmic Awareness: As I have shown above he can see the other dimensions and "infinities". He also has Daruma's level of cosmic awareness/precognition but at a much greater scale as it requires the mind's eye which Daruma has barely learnt.

Omnipresence: He states that he is space itself and that all of the world is just a part of him this is further evidence of his tier as all of the world and all its dimensions and infinities is just a part of him. He would also gaiLarge size (type 8).

Energy Manipulation/Energy Projection: Self explanatory.

Non-corporeal/abstract existence(type 1): Alright so the real stuff now, so firstly h-particles whch makes up 1 of Fudo's threefold body as he calls it are not a visible thing and can only be seen and noticed by high level samurai:

https://i.imgur.com/DOTLG4H.png

https://i.imgur.com/LQlFoHa.png

this is also extra evidence for omnipresence and as shown up above he is all of the space in the universe.

This means that his body is not a physical one that can be touched it is simply a power that allows samurai to manipulate physical particles as I showed above and in a previous CRT furthermore the nature of Fudo's existence itself is not that of a physical body:

https://i.imgur.com/7yC84iz.png

when asked whether he is a God this was his response, that he is an information aggregation, essentially a being made up of information, this matches up with the abstract existence description:

"Abstract Existence is the ability to embody an abstraction, such as a concept, thought, or an informatio, and being immortal thanks to it."

He does not even have a physical body and coupled with him being all of space he fits type 1.

Immortality(types 1 and 5): This also doubles as evidence of his abstract existence and his AP I suppose:

https://i.imgur.com/U561bv7.png

Life manipulation/Creation: Apparently he created Kala which sounded much more direct than the way he created the rest of life which came about due to his interference in the universe's original state, he also created the keys, programs and their abilities and locker balls and their samurai.

Existence Erasure: Using the boxes that contain Fudo Myoo's power Kala plans to erase the galaxy and reduce it to nothing before rebuilding it into his ideal form.

Power bestowal:Fudo Myoo grants samurai their powers and abilities.

2 other possible abilities for him:

Reality warping/law manipulation: He states that the consciousness of samurai affect the universe, this also matches up with him being able to create other dimensions and infinities he also states that Kala plans to use his power to make the rules of the new galaxy he creates:

https://i.imgur.com/uB1a9qV.png

https://i.imgur.com/zQ1UpfE.png

Changes:

Abstract Existence is not going to be added anymore upon further consideration.

AP is now being changed to High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C.

I have to read the chapter a few times before I see if I fully agree or not... but one thing to add is that the main universe is Infinite as stated by Fudo.

"... your possibilities... are as vast as the Infinite Universe."-Fudo Myo-o.

Looks fine at a 1st glance, but I disagree with type 1 abstract existence. Is he saying he is made of information? I thought you need to embody some sort of concept.

As for his tier I can see High 3-A because the universe existed already, but he seems to have jumpstarted it using those particles and simulated the Big Bang indirectly? This the universe as we know it is born.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Looks fine at a 1st glance, but I disagree with type 1 abstract existence. Is he saying he is made of information? I thought you need to embody some sort of concept.
As for his tier I can see High 3-A because the universe existed already, but he seems to have jumpstarted it using those particles and simulated the Big Bang indirectly? This the universe as we know it is born.
You dont need to embody a concept as I said ther jsut being made of information is good enough:

"Abstract Existence is the ability to embody an abstraction, such as a concept, thought, or an informatio, and being immortal thanks to it."

The reason I said Low 2-C is becuase the universe is made up of multiple dimensions and infinites. I am fine to settle with High 3-A, possibly/likely Low 2-C though.

I don't think being plain "information" is enough or is every digimon type 1?
No because they are information as in viruses in a computer, which he is not.

Ehh I'm confused as to what qualifies as "an information" then.
I think they have to be made up of information in the real world or something also his is supported from the fact that he is essentially the universe itself after fusing with it. Or the universe is a small part of himself as he puts it.

Hmm actually after looking back at it, I think non-corporeal fits fine for now. AE is a bit too much.

Oh has the rule changed? Because all SMT demon should be abstract type 1 now, they are made of data and pure information.

Now for Law Manipulation, I'm not sure about it after looking at the scan and the chapter.

It seems Kala wishes to remake the galaxy in his image. But I don't see where the law manipulation is coming from in the scan for Fudo.

Is it the Samurai System he said he made?

It comes from him creating the rules of said remade galaxy in the last quote. Just like how the laws of the world did not really exist until Fudo Myoo arrived.

I think there is a misconception here that regarding the "other dimensions and infinities" Those are the other universes and not a part of this universe where as fudo just created this one universe of infinite size but there are other separate universes there

He just created this One vast Infinite universe but he himself came from another universe so it's not like he created every infinite universe tho in a way it can interpreted as he created all those infinities of universes one by one but that doesn't seem to be the case here

This universe is said to be Vast Infinite in size so what should we consider same size as our Observable universe or something else since I believe it should be definitely a lot larger since the word Vast infinite is used so I think at least cosmic inflation theory's actual universe size should be used(just saying) which is 150 sextillion times larger than the observable universe.

If not this then which size should be considered???

when it is infinite we just use infinte dude we dont use any sepecific size. thats all there is to it. You are overcomplicating things yet again.

Also you are mixing up universes and dimensions, as he himself says in the universe (singular) there are multiple dimensions and infinites, but there are also multiple universes, dont mix up dimensions and universe.

So you mean an extremely large universe then? But infinite has no ends so if this universe has no ends and Fudo created this then shouldn't he be Multiversal??? Why just Universal+ then can you please explain

Battler356ushiromiya said:
So you mean an extremely large universe then? But infinite has no ends so if this universe has no ends and Fudo created this then shouldn't he be Multiversal??? Why just Universal+ then can you please explai
In this wiki an infinite sized universe is simply classified as universal+, a multiverse is made up of multiple universes or multiple infinite sized universes. A dimension is not necessarily universe sized thus it does not count as multiversal the best he could be a low multiversal but univeral+ is the safest option.

Oh so till now I was thinking dimensions as universe and had a lot of problems understanding it.

Btw so it's confirmed that Hachi's potential is Infinite then.

Also is Universal+ the cap of the series now then....

Not necessarily, if they end up destroying the other universes as well or other Gods appear that are more powerful than him then it could get higher, if anything so far multiversal + could be the cap, idk. But regardless universal+ is still really powerful so I dont see why that is a problem.

I don't think it is stated that he actually caused the Big Bang as we understand it, right? He didn't create any expansion of space or actually expanded/created the Universe. He just started a process that created galaxies, planets and stars over an unknown period of time.

I'd prefer some staff input for whether or not he'd actually qualify for Low 2-C.

Damage3245 said:
I don't think it is stated that he actually caused the Big Bang as we understand it, right? He didn't create any expansion of space or actually expanded/created the Universe. He just started a process that created galaxies, planets and stars over an unknown period of time.
I'd prefer some staff input for whether or not he'd actually qualify for Low 2-C.
Actually he kinda did because there were just some particles and then after he arrived and started everything there were multiple dimensions and infinites in the same universe, also he 1 of his threefold body is the universe so he would still scale to the universe's potency itself.

I fear ppl are taking his "I am the universe" statement to mean he is all of 3D space, he isn't.

What he said happened was that he came into the universe (Which note already exists prior to his intrusion), saw that the universe was full of subatomic particles, but the subatomic particles did not attract each other and hence matter as we understand it did not exist. What he then did was he gave the particles "weight" via his H-particles and that was what caused planets and galaxies to take the form they do now. The h-particles are a part of him and they exist in all matter in the universe in consequence technically that means everything with matter is a part of him hence his "I am the universe" statement. Keep in mind the universe technically already existed b4 his entrance so he definitely didn't cause a Big Bang, what he did was change the form that the universe took.

Also not he never suggests he is responsible for the existence of other dimensions, all he says is that they exist. Important when u consider the universe already existed in a form prior to his introduction, no reason to assume he is responsible for higher spatial dimensions when he isn't even completely responsible for the universe existing in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back