• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8's literal God tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
StrongClick said:
Fusing with particles is just matter manip, range feat if he can reach ends of the universe. He didn't directly create the matter that forms the heavenly bodies, the systems then formed after they were given "weight". This bit is irrelevant to alternate dimensions existing.
He provided the energy for it though. And its notjust that the weight he provided from his particles caused all of this which would be energy from himself. He did not create them directly because he did not decide what was made but he provided the energy for them to do anything. Thus he scales to it.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
If we take this as true with his statement where he says "he is space" You're essentially saying he's composed of multiple infinities.
I mean it is his words, I am not stating anything wrong, he says twice that he is space and that one of his threefold body is all of the world and then he also states that space consists of many dimensions and infinites these are all provided up above.

First of all I don't even think people know what infinite's are. We don't even know what infinite's refer to in that context. I talked this over with TFO and we both don't know what it's referring to.

Also yes Fudo did say Time is a relative construct. It means he views and comprehends time.

Rocker1189 said:
He provided the energy for it though. And its notjust that the weight he provided from his particles caused all of this which would be energy from himself. He did not create them directly because he did not decide what was made but he provided the energy for them to do anything. Thus he scales to it.
He released his own particles and used that energy to interrupt and break down particles with no weight and with weight they lost their perfect balance. Now since they have weight they could naturally gravitate and create matter and celestial bodies. He can't possibly scale to this as it's just a chain reaction.

StrongClick said:
He released his own particles and used that energy to interrupt and break down particles with no weight and with weight they lost their perfect balance. Now since they have weight they could naturally gravitate and create matter and celestial bodies. He can't possibly scale to this as it's just a chain reaction.
Its not via chain reaction though because that very weight weight is literally provided by his power, infact that very weight is literally his own weight because h-particles which created said weight are 1 of his threefold body.

I'm not seeing Low 2-C. He said the universe was already there when he got there but just in a state of no free energy, so he spawned a bunch of particles to kick shit off. It refers to matter specifically even, and iirc all the matter in the universe is 3-B.

Wokistan said:
I'm not seeing Low 2-C. He said the universe was already there when he got there but just in a state of no free energy, so he spawned a bunch of particles to kick shit off. It refers to matter specifically even, and iirc all the matter in the universe is 3-B.
but he is also compromised of the entire space of a High 3-A sized univere after fusing his body with it and as he said there was nothing but particles but after that now there are multiple dimensions and infinities.

And he mentions time as a relative contruct when asked about his age.

Where is he saying he fused with it? If particles were there, that means the space was there in some form since the particles just wouldn't be there otherwise, and multiple dimensions and infinities isn't atypical. You right now have a multidimensional presence, you're not just a point.

Wokistan said:
Where is he saying he fused with it? If particles were there, that means the space was there in some form since the particles just wouldn't be there otherwise, and multiple dimensions and infinities isn't atypical. You right now have a multidimensional presence, you're not just a point.
Yes I am not a point but this is in irect reference to when Hachimaru is surprised by the fact that he came from another universe all together, I think by infinities and dimensions it is pretty clear that he does not just mean 3-D space or something. As for fusing:

https://i.imgur.com/6RPRPb9.png

right here we see his h-pariticles fusing with the existing particles.

I suppose High 3-A is more reasonable, but "Viewing time as a construct" could still be interpreted as something.

What does that have to do with him being composed of all the infinite space and stuff though? The H particles coming from him and ending up as all the matter isn't even 3-A since most of the universe is empty.

Rocker1189 said:
Its not via chain reaction though because that very weight weight is literally provided by his power, infact that very weight is literally his own weight because h-particles which created said weight are 1 of his threefold body.
Well essentially what happens is his particles that compose his body fuse using energy with the existing weightless ones and they become regular particles then gravity does its thing.

Wokistan said:
What does that have to do with him being composed of all the infinite space and stuff though? The H particles coming from him and ending up as all the matter isn't even 3-A since most of the universe is empty.
Eccept most of the universe is not empty, the universe is nearly entirely made up of dark matter. And again it is an infinite universe, which would still be High 3-A even if he compromised of only a bit of an inifnite universe.

Assuming he is compromised of 1/10 of an infinite universe would still make him 1/10 infinte which is infinite.

D6a4303b4a491e5d9ecb8afe96118415
This part also mentions that he isn't directly responsible really. It's essentially a chain reaction feat by releasing H-particles.
Yes he did not do it directly in thayt he did not give it a direction but that is contradictd because he literally provided the energy for everything, so that is still a direct application from him.

StrongClick said:
Well essentially what happens is his particles that compose his body fuse using energy with the existing weightless ones and they become regular particles then gravity does its thing.
well yes thus he provided the energy for the whole thing even if it happened without his direction. The entire reason for the gravity is his body.

It's his words. I mean yeah he had a part in it but he didn't do actually do it. And here he says "this part of the universe"
Afb31f728c483d8f6b8699722f6e0eb7
Again yeah he did not decide what was made but it doesnot change the fact that it uses his energy for the whole process, all the weight used for it is literally him.

Like I said above, that most like has to do with the fact that the main galaxy is full of samurai who would have the densest h-particles and it makes sense since he says that all of the world is composed of just a part him.

Human beings view time as a construct. That is a really nonsensical thing to even extrapolate abilities from.

That being said, Wokistan is making the most sense here, and the scans seem to obliterate any ability of this god-tier being Low 2-C.

The most you can say is that he influenced a good portion of the matter of a part of the universe....which gets so nebulous as to be useless, because it already existed, he just helped jumpstart the genesis of the universe.

I have no clue what I personally think it would come out to, but even considering Tier 2 is way out of proportion here, and even a lot of Tier 3 argumentation would be suspect

This doesn't seem like a quantifiable feat of universe creation to me. It looks more like he used the H-Particles to grant weight and mass to the already existing building material of the universe, resulting in all of those particles naturally accumulating themselves into the cosmos as we know it. H-Particles are even said to emit gravity in another sca, so that is pretty clearly just a domino effect or a chain reaction where one thing naturally leads to another, as opposed to the universe being created out of nowhere or though an expansion or something.

Although, High 3-A seems fine to me based on the scans saying Fudo contains the entire universe as a part of him. Is there more context to this scan saying the Universe has "multiple dimensions and infinities"? Seems fairly promising.

Eccept most of the universe is not empty, the universe is nearly entirely made up of dark matter. And again it is an infinite universe, which would still be High 3-A even if he compromised of only a bit of an inifnite universe.

Assuming he is compromised of 1/10 of an infinite universe would still make him 1/10 infinte which is infinite.

Why assume it's a fraction though? "A small amount" can easily just be a finite amount. Given the nonexistent implications of dark matter being considered here, using that as a technicality doesn't seem like the move.

Xulrev said:
Human beings view time as a construct. That is a really nonsensical thing to even extrapolate abilities from.
That being said, Wokistan is making the most sense here, and the scans seem to obliterate any ability of this god-tier being Low 2-C.

The most you can say is that he influenced a good portion of the matter of a part of the universe....which gets so nebulous as to be useless, because it already existed, he just helped jumpstart the genesis of the universe.

I have no clue what I personally think it would come out to, but even considering Tier 2 is way out of proportion here, and even a lot of Tier 3 argumentation would be suspect
No humans do not view time as a construct, humans do not view time as anything because humans cant view time. And the scans do not obliterate that at all, te fact that he is made up of space that contains multiple dimensions and infintes in it and with his statement of time it is a real possiblity just not a confirmation. It would be High 3--A regardless as he is a significant part of an inifnite universe which would still be infinite.

Rocker1189 said:
well yes thus he provided the energy for the whole thing even if it happened without his direction. The entire reason for the gravity is his body.
but he literally didn't unless you think gravity is his energy. Which just makes this a range feat.

Rocker1189 said:
No humans do not view time as a construct, humans do not view time as anything because humans cant view time. It would be High 3--A regardless as he is a significant part of an inifnite universe which would still be infinite.
Time is literally a social construct for humanity, Rocker. We conceptualize it, so in a philosophical sense we 'view it as a construct' is a correct sentence.

Where on earth are you getting 'significant part of the universe' from? He says H-particles are part of his body, and are found everywhere in this part of the universe. How the blazes are we to extrapolate literally anything from that?

It's drivel, honestly. It canno tbe quantified without being absurdly reaching toward either downplay (well 'this part' could mean literally just the area around him') or wank (well 'this part' obviously means the entire galaxy').

It cannot be used

Wokistan said:
Why assume it's a fraction though? "A small amount" can easily just be a finite amount. Given the nonexistent implications of dark matter being considered here, using that as a technicality doesn't seem like the move.
https://i.imgur.com/XQote7f.png

Thats why, he says himself that just a part of him is all of the world.

Also it cant be just a fraction when everything has to have gained weight due to his h-particles.

@Ultima

unfortunately that is all there is to it, he has only appeared in one chapter and was unwilling to give all the questions answers, he does say at the end that the universe is infinite in size though.

@Rocker

'All of this world is a part of me' isn't referring to an infinite universe of infinite mass. There's no reason to believe that, whatsoever, considering the H-particles appear to have set off a chain reaction as others have pointed out.

This would be really reaching to tier him based off this without further information

Xulrev said:
Time is literally a social construct for humanity, Rocker. We conceptualize it, so in a philosophical sense we 'view it as a construct' is a correct sentence.

Where on earth are you getting 'significant part of the universe' from? He says H-particles are part of his body, and are found everywhere in this part of the universe. How the blazes are we to extrapolate literally anything from that?

It's drivel, honestly. It canno tbe quantified without being absurdly reaching toward either downplay (well 'this part' could mean literally just the area around him') or wank (well 'this part' obviously means the entire galaxy').

It cannot be used
When someone says that time is a relative construct there is no way that they just mean the philosofical sense of it, he also talks about his paradoxal state of being alive and dead when talking about time I think it is clear that he meant that literaly about himself.

He states that just a part of him is the entire world I have posted that scan 3 or 4 times now, and yeah it is found everywhere in that part of the universe does not mean it is found nowhere else.

I am fie with just stircking with High 3-A when taking everyone's points into consideration. and when taking into account what he says of the entire world being just a part of him.

Rocker1189 said:
When someone says that time is a relative construct there is no way that they just mean the philosofical sense of it, he also talks about his paradoxal state of being alive and dead when talking about time I think it is clear that he meant that literaly about himself.

He states that just a part of him is the entire world I have posted that scan 3 or 4 times now, and yeah it is found everywhere in that part of the universe does not mean it is found nowhere else.
There absolutely is a way they mean that, I literally just did the same thing. Am I now some Tier 2 being since I grasp the idea of time as a concept? Of course not, that's ridiculous. You not grasping the core tenet doesn't make it infeasible, fortunately.

A part of him is in the entire world, yeah, he spread H-particles around and they fused with matter. How's that AP-related in any way? It's range if anything, and since it took place over time, it's unquantifiable at that

Xulrev said:
A part of him is in the entire world, yeah, he spread H-particles around and they fused with matter. How's that AP-related in any way? It's range if anything, and since it took place over time, it's unquantifiable at that
You just did what exactly? tell your self tat time is a construct? Sorry but that is not how it works. Mate if all of an infinite universe is a part of him that is very clearly AP regardless of what you say. Its not just range to be a part of him.

Xulrev said:
@Rocker
'All of this world is a part of me' isn't referring to an infinite universe of infinite mass. There's no reason to believe that, whatsoever, considering the H-particles appear to have set off a chain reaction as others have pointed out.

This would be really reaching to tier him based off this without further information
Ther eis reason to believe that , it is literally what he says. and it is further supported by what he says of space being compromised of h-particles and h-particles being him. You are the one reaching in an atrempt to downplay him.

I dont understand how expllcicit you want it to be: "All of this world and what is contains is but a part of me."

Rocker1189 said:
You just did what exactly? tell your self tat time is a construct? Sorry but that is not how it works. Mate if all of an infinite universe is a part of him that is very clearly AP regardless of what you say. Its not just range to be a part of him.
I don't think you'll get it, so let's move on.

If I spread a virus based on my genetics to a single person, and it spreads from there, and it ended up killing humanity, I wouldn't be life-wiping in AP for having a particle I spread replicate and have a domino effect. That virus is still part of my genetics, but I in no way directly just snapped and lifewiped, nor do I have the ability to do so regularly.

I don't think it wise to try and tier based on what's been provided, at all. It's quite absurd.

Xulrev said:
I don't think you'll get it, so let's move on.

If I spread a virus based on my genetics to a single person, and it spreads from there, and it ended up killing humanity, I wouldn't be life-wiping in AP for having a particle I spread replicate and have a domino effect. That virus is still part of my genetics, but I in no way directly just snapped and lifewiped, nor do I have the ability to do so regularly.

I don't think it wise to try and tier based on what's been provided, at all. It's quite absurd.
Except you got it completely wrong, for one it is not a virus it is a particle for two he provided the energy to every single particle he influenced it was not some self replicating feat, it was literally his body splitting up and affecting other existing particles, for 3 you do not have a statement of a part of you being all of humanity or anything like that, this is a massive association fallacy that does not even work.

He literally gave every single particle weight and energy which allowed them to form into the universe as it is that day, it is in no way comprable to your analogy.

Rocker1189 said:
Except you got it completely wrong, for one it is not a virus it is a particle for two he provided the energy to every single particle he influenced it was not some self replicating feat, it was literally his body splitting up and affecting other existing particles, for 3 you do not have a statement of a part of you being all of humanity or anything like that, this is a massive association fallacy that does not even work.

He literally gave every single particle weight and energy which allowed them to form into the universe as it is that day, it is in no way comprable to your analogy.
That's why it's an analogy, it's not meant to be the precise same in every facet so that it's illustrated a different way.

He didn't create anything. It all existed. He simply infused portions of himself into it, and now says that he is it, in short, but only specifically in their specific part of the universe.

We are circling a singular issue as has this entire thread it seems. Wok still makes the most sense. You don't have a powerful argument here unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back