• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8's literal God tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is one with the Universe. All the natter in the Universe is derived from his H-particles directly or indirectly and he is made up of entirely H-Particles. Not to mention, when he claims to be space itself, Hachimaru questions him as to why he cannot feel him or any different... Fudo reaffirms this by simply saying that a Fish does not know it is in within water. Secondly, he also stated that the world is simply a small fraction of him. Though that one light have been the digital conscience of Samurai.

I think all the evidence suggests him being at least in touch with the Universe.

Davidsteel1 said:
I fear ppl are taking his "I am the universe" statement to mean he is all of 3D space, he isn't.
What he said happened was that he came into the universe (Which note already exists prior to his intrusion), saw that the universe was full of subatomic particles, but the subatomic particles did not attract each other and hence matter as we understand it did not exist. What he then did was he gave the particles "weight" via his H-particles and that was what caused planets and galaxies to take the form they do now. The h-particles are a part of him and they exist in all matter in the universe in consequence technically that means everything with matter is a part of him hence his "I am the universe" statement. Keep in mind the universe technically already existed b4 his entrance so he definitely didn't cause a Big Bang, what he did was change the form that the universe took.

Also not he never suggests he is responsible for the existence of other dimensions, all he says is that they exist. Important when u consider the universe already existed in a form prior to his introduction, no reason to assume he is responsible for higher spatial dimensions when he isn't even completely responsible for the universe existing in the first place.
yeah you are right in most of this however, he also stated that befre he came the universe had literally nothing but those particles, yes he does not directly state that he is the reason there are other dimensions in that universe however they very clearly did not exist until he came about else him saying there was nothing but particles would be a huge contradiction.

What you saying about the h-particles and his "I am the universe" statement does not exactly go against that though, he exists in every matter and space of the universe. remember the universe mostly consists of dark matter.

And with his statement of all of this world and everythingit contains is just a part of him it makes it even more explicit, regardless of if he created them or not.

All i all this does not exactly change my reason for him being High 3-A to Low 2-C.

Like I pretty much said all of this except my impication that he could have created the other dimensions. which the only difference is he would have got dimensional creation which I did not put in because of how wishy washy it was.

Fudo literally filled the entire universe with his h particles and that in turn created everything also not to mention the universe has been totally and abundantly filled with h particles which is why Samurai can manipulate h particles . Furthermore fudo himself confirmed in this chapter that he's the entire space. His other two fold of existence is still unknown, those two might exist in an far higher dimensions maybe 5D and 6D........

In regards to the higher dimensions, we have no actual statement that ties him to their creation. He mentions that in the universe nothing existed but the particles, then he goes off telling us how matter on the 3D plane was crafted, but does not actually tell us if there is a causal link between the creation of matter and the existence of higher dimensions, stating there was nothing but these sub-atomic particles isn't contradictory when u consider that he's recounting the creation of matter on the 3D plane, not on any of the higher spatial dimensions.

On the other matter. All of matter isn't solely made up of H-particles though, and that's my point. If we take him at his word, matter is made up of the sub-atomic particles at the beginning of everything in conjunction to his h-particles, yes he has a connection to the universe at large that was never in contention, what was in contention is that he makes up the entirety of 3D space. Does he have a connection to all of 3D space? Very likely. But he isn't all of 3D space itself and he definitely isn't responsible for the Big Bang. Ultimately I'm not trying disprove any ratings (I barely understand anything from 3A above) all I'm trying to do is make sure our understanding of the nature of his abilities is accurate.

Plus going back and reading the chapter what he says in regards to his h-particles is "H-particles are found everywhere in this part of the universe" suggesting that h-particles are not uniformly spread, it is entirely possible that the other states of his three fold body play a role as well.

That I agree with Steel. I believe he has a connection with all matter and is present nearly everywhere but I don't personally believe that all the matter is him... but mostly a direct result of him.

Even then though, Rocker's profile is still accurate. There is enough proof for Fudo to be at least High 3-A IMO.

Davidsteel1 said:
In regards to the higher dimensions, we have no actual statement that ties him to their creation. He mentions that in the universe nothing existed but the particles, then he goes off telling us how matter on the 3D plane was crafted, but does not actually tell us if there is a causal link between the creation of matter and the existence of higher dimensions, stating there was nothing but these sub-atomic particles isn't contradictory when u consider that he's recounting the creation of matter on the 3D plane, not on any of the higher spatial dimensions.
On the other matter. All of matter isn't solely made up of H-particles though, and that's my point. If we take him at his word, matter is made up of the sub-atomic particles at the beginning of everything in conjunction to his h-particles, yes he has a connection to the universe at large that was never in contention, what was in contention is that he makes up the entirety of 3D space. Does he have a connection to all of 3D space? Very likely. But he isn't all of 3D space itself and he definitely isn't responsible for the Big Bang. Ultimately I'm not trying disprove any ratings (I barely understand anything from 3A above) all I'm trying to do is make sure our understanding of the nature of his abilities is accurate.

Plus going back and reading the chapter what he says in regards to his h-particles is "H-particles are found everywhere in this part of the universe" suggesting that h-particles are not uniformly spread, it is entirely possible that the other states of his three fold body play a role as well.
It would contradict though cause for there to be nothing but particles would mean no other dimensions. I dont know why you are mentioning higher spatial dimensions, I dont think he mentions those either. I am not talking about higher spatials, just those infinites and dimensions he says are in the space of the universe that he "embodies".

except based on the images he had like 3 h-particles per basic particles, this would make him like 3 times the numbers of particles in the original universe. This would make no difference because an infinite universe would have an infinite number of particles which still makes him infinte 3D due to having affected all those particles. Yeah I understand you it's cool I just hope I am explaining it well enough.

I think regars to that he means the multiverse (this is use interchangably in most fictional works) but it is likely more of it is found in that particular galaxy due to the existence of

B023 said:
That I agree with Steel. I believe he has a connection with all matter and is present nearly everywhere but I don't personally believe that all the matter is him... but mostly a direct result of him.
Even then though, Rocker's profile is still accurate. There is enough proof for Fudo to be at least High 3-A IMO.
Yeah he is not all the matter but he does affect all the matter thus making him High 3-A at least, possibly Low 2-C when regarding the other dimensions and infinities.

Is that rating ok?

Yes. That seems agreeable to me. There is enough evidence for him to be at least High 3-A/Low 2-C.

I guess we've come to an amicable understanding in regards to the "matter" matter (a rarity on this site).

On the "dimensions" issue. Oh, I thought we were discussing spatial dimensions, not pocket dimensions or whatever it is that was being referred to in the manga, my bad.

Davidsteel1 said:
I guess we've come to an amicable understanding in regards to the "matter" matter (a rarity on this site).
On the "dimensions" issue. Oh, I thought we were discussing spatial dimensions, not pocket dimensions or whatever it is that was being referred to in the manga, my bad.
lol true that.

Yeah I was not clear enough on that. I meant just the "main" universe and it's dimensions.

@Rocker Looking at the new posts he probably isn't large size type 8 now unless we assume what we saw was some small avatar. Not sure how big that manifestation was.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@Rocker Looking at the new posts he probably isn't large size type 8 now unless we assume what we saw was some small avatar. Not sure how big that manifestation was.
That wasn't even the real world. It was all taking place inside their conscience.

Hmm? He still is since he is spread out through an infinite universe and yeah that is just a manifestation of him in Hachimaru's head.

Yeah because the H-Particles are a part of him which he spread throughout the universe. But is he literally the universe itself like Zamasu?
He has fused with the literal universe since every thing it is made out of is now a part of him.

He does mention that time is relative when, asked about his age and mentions multiple dimensions and "infinites" in the universe. But not space-time specifically.

Time being "A construct" does imply time was created/crafted.

I don't understand how that means Low 2-C.

It's literally a question about how old he is.
And he answers it in a way that implies that time does not matter to him because he sure as hell does not give a proper answer to that question.

He didn't make time though, there is no mention of it in the entire chapter.

The universe already existed but he like jump started it to bring about the Big Bang and then came planets and etc.

Yeah he did not state he created it but he did state that there was nothing else but particles and then after all that he mentions that the universe now has multiple dimensions and infinites. And coupled with the time statement... Well either way it's why I was fine with the possibly Low 2-C. Also he did not just jump start it he fused himself with all the particles and gave them all energy.

Rocker1189 said:
I don't understand how that means Low 2-C.

It's literally a question about how old he is.
And he answers it in a way that implies that time does not matter to him because he sure as hell does not give a proper answer to that question.
I understand but that doesn't make him Low 2-C dude, obviously time is different for him but we don't know how or anything about it.

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah he did not state he created it but he did state that there was nothing else but particles and then after all that he mentions that the universe now has multiple dimensions and infinites. And coupled with the time statement...
Well either way it's why I was fine with the possibly Low 2-C. Also he did not just jump start it he fused himself with all the particles and gave them all energy.
I mean I didn't say anything wrong. The universe existed and it already had matter in it. He helped get things started with H-Particles and Nature did the rest. unless you're saying the universe didn't have time in it as well before he came.

On its own no but with what we know of the rest it does make it a possibility. Either way like I said High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C should be fine. If does depend on how he views time though. But for example Daruma with a low tier mind's eye is occasionally able to see glimpses of the future and FM is able to see the entire if the universe and it's dimensions and infinites.

Cosmic awareness is common for beings like this, but again it has nothing to do with Low 2-C.

For him to be Low 2-C he needs to be everything in the universe including time and space. He specially says he is space and that the universe is infinite but he makes no mention of time.

Cosmic awareness is common for beings like this, but again it has nothing to do with Low 2-C.
For him to be Low 2-C he needs to be everything in the universe including time and space. He specially says he is space and that the universe is infinite but he makes no mention of time.
but he does mention other dimensions and infinites and there is the possiblity that there was no time in the universe until he came.

But while its not a solid Low 2-C. Is High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C fine with you?

Don't see anything tier 2 or high 3-A worthy, Besides the talk of universes, He himself only released energy that matter maniped particles and then matter eventually became celestial bodies which eventually formed their own star systems, galaxies, Unless I'm missing something?

StrongClick said:
Don't see anything tier 2 or high 3-A worthy, Besides the talk of universes, He himself only released energy that matter maniped particles and then matter eventually became celestial bodies which eventually formed their own star systems, galaxies, Unless I'm missing something?
He fused with and provided energy for all the particles in an infinite universe which consists of multiple dimensions and "infinites" as he puts it. That is at least infinite 3-D which is at least High 3-A.

Fusing with particles is just matter manip, range feat if he can reach ends of the universe. He didn't directly create the matter that forms the heavenly bodies, the systems then formed after they were given "weight". This bit is irrelevant to alternate dimensions existing.

Rocker1189 said:
He fused with and provided energy for all the particles in a infinite universe which consists of multiple dimensions and "infinites" as he puts it. That is at least infinite 3-D which is at least High 3-A.
If we take this as true with his statement where he says "he is space" You're essentially saying he's composed of multiple infinities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back