• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 Profile Revisions (Part 2 - Fudo Myo-o Profile Creation)

Well since I have 4 mods (three with evaluation rights) approving of my thread, zero disagreeing and the needed allot of time having been passed, I'll create his profile and add him to the verse page now.
48 hours have passed?

I accidentally typed Saturday, meant Sunday, refresh your page.

I just got done working out, so my brain's kinda fried right now ngl.

No worries. If 48 hours have passed from when this was posted on Friday, then yes, you can go ahead

Alright, I believe it has, so I'll continue creating and adding his profile to the verse page now.

Edit: His profile has been created and added to the verse page, this thread can be closed.

Last edited:

Looks fine but unless I'm missing something there's no reason for a "possibly" on his Infinite speed. His stats are as clear cut as it gets.

Back