• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 Profile Revisions (Part 2 - Fudo Myo-o Profile Creation)

Yes, he's finally here, the one and only Fudo Myo-o. Progenitor of Shibai and soloer of One Piece and Naruto.

Here's his profile, with references to every single notable aspect about the character, so he's up to date standards-wise.

But yeah, that's everything, I'll let the profile speak for itself.

Voting:

Agree - @Damage3245, @Zaratthustra, @Maverick_Zero_X, @Lonkitt

Disagree -

Neutral -

Last edited:
I could have sworn Fudo Myoo scaled higher than. Low 2C. His universe was stayed to be embedded in multiple infinities.

I could have sworn Fudo Myoo scaled higher than. Low 2C. His universe was stayed to be embedded in multiple infinities.
It's stated that space contains multiple infinites, with those infinites being unspecified however.

For 2-C and above, you need to prove the existence of multiple space-time continuum's, which in our case, we don't have. We only know that one space-time continuum exists, which Fudo Myo-o embodies.

So sadly no, he wouldn't scale higher under our current tiering guidelines.

Stfu
But she is.
IMG_7081.png

It's stated that space contains multiple infinites, with those infinites being unspecified however.

For 2-C and above, you need to prove the existence of multiple space-time continuum's, which in our case, we don't have. We only know that one space-time continuum exists, which Fudo Myo-o embodies.

So sadly no, he wouldn't scale higher under our current tiering guidelines.
Sad. I would try finishing this manga then dig up a wank CRT to upgrade the verse to Tier 1🤓

Im on phone so I can't say that much but looks pretty good ability wise. I dislike the formatting but thats something subjective. I will look later on pc on statistics but good job till then.

PS. Thought people forget about this series.

Now I'm on pc and got a better look at it. I would suggest the removal of Individual Resistences since he doesn't have any so it's a meaningless tabb.

Another thing is the lack of scans for abilities. While you've added references, I would say scans should also be present as scans are the best way to present the abilities of someone.

In rest looks good.

Now I'm on pc and got a better look at it. I would suggest the removal of Individual Resistences since he doesn't have any so it's a meaningless tabb.
I'll remove it later.

Another thing is the lack of scans for abilities. While you've added references, I would say scans should also be present as scans are the best way to present the abilities of someone.
It would, however, I'm lazy and don't feel like adding scans 🗿 when I'm only obligated to add references as a baseline. If it was mandatory to add scans I would, but since it isn't, and it's only mandatory to add references, I don't feel like doing the extra work. Especially when I'm already bogged down with work on the wiki and IRL.

I've at least mention the exact pages for the references, so if people want to research the abilities on their own free time, they can do it quite easily.

I'll remove it later.

It would, however, I'm lazy and don't feel like adding scans 🗿 when I'm only obligated to add references as a baseline. If it was mandatory to add scans I would, but since it isn't, and it's only mandatory to add references, I don't feel like doing the extra work. Especially when I'm already bogged down with work on the wiki and IRL.

I've at least mention the exact pages for the references, so if people want to research the abilities on their own free time, they can do it quite easily.
Thats why I always liked scans more than references, as You can see the actual feat/statement. A lucky thing is that its a manga so the chapters can be found online but if it was for a book, you could only buy the book if you don't somehow find it online through piracy.

Make profiles for X book, force debaters to buy the books if they want to see how the author presented them. Profit for author I guess.

Anyway, since only references is accepted by the wiki standards I guess its a win.

Whats your first match with this unit?

Anyway, guess it can be applied If no one has problems with it and bypass the waiting hours for crt.

It sadly hasn't been 48 hours since the CRT's creation, and I need two more mods with evaluation rights to approve of my thread before adding his profile.

These new rules blow ass.

Well since I have 4 mods (three with evaluation rights) approving of my thread, zero disagreeing and the needed allot of time having been passed, I'll create his profile and add him to the verse page now.

Back