• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 Discussion Thread

"Plans to collide the earth with the moon"

Toneri shit right there, but Toneri was going to destroy the earth as well.

but nice find fo rth emoon size.. that moon is waay to close to the planet lmfao. If we get the great distance moved in a short timeframe though..holy shit..

From the twitter post it, it seems to say on the scan "The villain plans to collide the earth and the moon, however the villain is not as good as the master" so he probably planned to do it but couldn't in the end

it changes quite a bit.. in terms of numbers. the 6-B would be 6-A I believe.. but the High 6-As would stay the same since High 6-A is so big..what we need right now is how fast he shoves the moon. cause that would be tier 5.

Lol? Well EMS Madara gets blitzed and oneshot with speed unequal. With speed equal madara outhaxes and his precog gives him the advantage. But that is for now.

Tipper17 said:
So shouldn't we wait for the full chapter to give an idea whether the feat puts him at 6-A or 5-B
Yea, I was just setting off some fireworks and a big blue one reminded me of madara, probably shouldve waited to ask till tomorrow.

I think it is clear that Ata is tier 5 reading the end of the chapter...we dont see more than the spoilers show in terms of feats..but he says: "when we erase the star on the way back, lets use this". Basically he thinks he can destroy the planet and after he deals with Hachimaru he plans to do so with the moon. Also I suspect their planet is bigger than ours(Ata calls the moon a planet)..but we dont have a statements so calcing the moons size using the planet as earth size I guess is for th ebest.

Funny that he said he was 4,272 meters away from his target location while he was still in space… That doesn't really make a lot of sense.

I think he meant the overall position.. thats why he then asked about the planet and then moon. The location is clearly meant to be the general position of the target. since we are talking interstellar distances here.

Could also be a translation mistake..

I feel like I turned my head for a second and suddenly I'm seeing talks about tier 5 Samurai 8, talk about escalation lol.

@Damage I did notice that too

so the 5-B is rip then...for what I did above..but the High 6-A is useable. well.. its rip for now. tier 5 still possible.

yeah I know.. but I did a calc above using the same method(2 actually) for the same feat as you. but I also deid just a destructive formular version.

Feat looks about 6-A range.

The 4k meter statement was really weird. Like, it wouldn't make any sense unless he was in the atmosphere.

Although, Ata did fly from anothet galaxy pretty much.

An already powerful verse, Hachimaru needs power creep or something to fight this guy.

Unless there is a missing page...the light streak produced by Ata's movement is the same in-size:

[[1]]

So moon sized asteroid is still possible.

I think 4k here refers to the distance from the position of the coordinates he locked on to earlier. We know that the planet is moving along with the moon, so that might have something to do with it. IDK

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Feat looks about 6-A range.
The 4k meter statement was really weird. Like, it wouldn't make any sense unless he was in the atmosphere.

Although, Ata did fly from anothet galaxy pretty much.

An already powerful verse, Hachimaru needs power creep or something to fight this guy.
I have done a calc:https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Rocker1189/Ata_aint_done_yet

also if we do make a page for Ata, we would have to have 2 keys.one for his real body and one for his clone at least for now. Give the MFTL and tier 6 to the clone. Then, and either give him an at least o rleave him as unknown.

Blizzy123 said:
I think 4k here refers to the distance from the position of the coordinates he locked on to earlier. We know that the planet is moving along with the moon, so that might have something to do with it. IDK
Yeah exactly what I said. It could also be a mistranslation..after all Jamini's box makes a lot of mistakes.

Back