• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 Discussion thread 6: Daruma's rival from chapter 1

YungManzi said:
I really hope this deosn't get cancelled because of those low sales in japan.
It has got awesome support from the western fans and most importantly kishi's name is behind it. In this case it won't be the company judging rather it would be kishi lol

No we don't get casual universal. It would need to be proven to be universe sized. And it would likely only be universal with hax since it is a huge physical outlier.

Rocker1189 said:
No we don't get casual universal. It would need to be proven to be universe sized. And it would likely only be universal with hax since it is a huge physical outlier.
Don't worry,im not easily jumping on universal ata now. But yeah that hax might be universal

Entire, not so sure about that. Likely Naruto and OP yeah. Bleach god tiers like yhwach and the SK are another thing though. At least on this wiki.

Universal is extremely unlikely. Void is likely due to it being a world without h-particles (basically what made the universe what it is today). And void manipulation can give you EE. Well it all depends on the full chapter.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Lol what will they do once trapped in a totally void univere, erasing their entire existence
Doesn't Yhwach resist EE? Though now I think of it does he escape BFR?

Speaking of which though Hachimaru is currently regening based on his courage. Without his key(the thing that samurai are meant to regen off of).

Well I guess, we should wait for the real chapter. Yhwach resists EE via Almighty I guess, but in a void of nothingness where no time or anything exists so how is yhwach gonna do anything? I mean Almighty is about power based on time and if there's no time so what will he see or change?

He might escape BFR if he teleports before ata can do anything, but once trapped in that void universe I can't say if he can comeback to the current universe

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
How could he possibly be universal in anyway if those sealed boxes have like galactic level power if I recall.

You do realize the chapter with Fudo in it was point toward Universal. This site just doesn't accept it.

Rocker1189 said:
Speaking of which though Hachimaru is currently regening based on his courage. Without his key(the thing that samurai are meant to regen off of).

This is some Saint Seiya type of BS Miracles ƒñ®ƒñ®ƒñ®

How could he possibly be universal in anyway if those sealed boxes have like galactic level power if I recall.
Well tbf they are not said to only have galactic level power. Ata says that with it they would rule the universe and also can also reshape the galaxy. Bit of a weird combination. But either way universal Ata is very , very unlikely unless he gets the boxes himself or something.

Retcon maybe. Wait for the official chapter. Or maybe galaxy in this manga means something more than just a mere galaxy?who knows,will wait for the official chapter

I wanna point something out. They want to rule the universe but want to reshape the galaxy, if they're only aim is to reshape the galaxy then no way they can rule the universe for in a normal universe there are around over a 100 billion galaxies, but S8 universe being confirmed to be vast infinite should be having much more galaxies/ or maybe infinite galaxies as well. So I don't think the boxes have power to only destroy and reshape one galaxy at a time, probably it's much more than that

An infinite sized universe does not necessarily mean an infinite number of galaxies.

But yeah their type 8 got further buffed. Tfw Daruma's explanation on their regen lowballed it.

I get your point, but We even got confirmation of this universe containing infinities of dimensions(which can be anything from a star to galaxy in size or even universal)

EviLMinded358 said:
Does this mean Samurais can't survive in a Universe without H-particles?
H-particles are essentially higgs bosons basically they can't exist in a universe where nothing can be formed. Basically a void..which is essentially what no one can survive in.

Only god tier characters like fudo myoo can survive in the world of void with no matter, time etc.. I wonder if Yasha and Kala can survive there.

I don't think Nanashi is there. I think he's somewhere else in the galaxy, maybe he's looking for the remaining Keys.

Back