• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sam Puckett vs Rocky Balboa (grace)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sam_Puckett

Vs

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Rocky_Balboa

Little story: Sam gets chosen to have a chance to fight Rocky Balboa, her prize if she wins, a life time supplies of taco. However there is a twist in the fight, the fighter can use whatever fighting style they want (expect armed combat)

9-B rocky is used

Speed is equalized

Winner by knock out or incapacitating

Mama gets her tacos: 7

Rocky gets another win: 2

Carly comes and stops the fight:

Thats a tough one... I'd have to go with Rocky because he seems to have more experience than Sam. I'd say he wins via knockout.

Rocky scales to Ivan who is 4 x 105,931 = 423,724 joules (Assuming compresstion considering this is from punches)

While Sam Scales to her butter sock spliting a table which goes from either 214,677.772 Joules joules to 310,731.6366 joules (Depends on if it was a square, rectangle, or Circular table)

Now this may seem easy but uh... People are forgeting that Rocky doesn't block for shit. He has amazing stamina but what happens when Sam uses a pressure point? What happens when she stays just out of range of his punches and smacks him with butter? Sam could also just put Rocky into a hold and hit him while he can't do anything or choke him out. I'm almost certain she out jiu jitsu'd a world MMA fighter and won by submission.

I'm not sure who I'm voting for yet, but I'm leaning toward Sam due to better and more diverse fighting skills and better Lifting Strength (The most important thing for getting people in holds). Rocky can box and do some wrestling but Sam took on top MMA fighters. In the real world, the best boxer would get man-handled by a decent MMA fighter.

GreyFang82 said:
Rocky scales to Ivan who is 4 x 105,931 = 423,724 joules (Assuming compresstion considering this is from punches)

While Sam Scales to her butter sock spliting a table which goes from either 214,677.772 Joules joules to 310,731.6366 joules (Depends on if it was a square, rectangle, or Circular table)

Now this may seem easy but uh... People are forgeting that Rocky doesn't block for shit. He has amazing stamina but what happens when Sam uses a pressure point? What happens when she stays just out of range of his punches and smacks him with butter? Sam could also just put Rocky into a hold and hit him while he can't do anything or choke him out. I'm almost certain she out jiu jitsu'd a world MMA fighter and won by submission.

I'm not sure who I'm voting for yet, but I'm leaning toward Sam due to better and more diverse fighting skills and better Lifting Strength (The most important thing for getting people in holds). Rocky can box and do some wrestling but Sam took on top MMA fighters. In the real world, the best boxer would get man-handled by a decent MMA fighter.
Just a little thing to say about all this, Sam can't have her buttersock but she would still need the strength to do it

Just want to point out that she doesnt actualy need the butter sock as she is in fact strong enough to do is, she stomped John Zakappa, the number 1 MMA fighter, twice and oneshot Rita the number 7 MMA fighter, whereas the number 10 MMA fighter Jackson Colt was able to destroy a rectangular table from across a room while holding back immensely

I'm voting Sam because of the fact that MMA >>>>> Boxing.

Rocky knows some stuff about wrestling and streetfight but he is outmatched.

Also, pressure points.

Back