• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura Haruno vs Yang Xiao Long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Full Fingers said:
It reminds me of Shirou and Saber. Very cringe worthy and annoying to me. Tohsaka's was better. Obviously.
Obviously yes, but that's on Shirou, dude is a wreck and an idiot. Tohsaka is equipped to handle them lol. Also Nasu suuucks on writing romance. Just read some LN dialogue and you'll laugh your head off lmao.

The first one.

It's a lie. I never derailed any thread until you joined the site. It's your fault. You subconsciously taught me how to do so. Someone ban William, please.

NaruSasu would be the ultimate good cop/bad cop dad duo to their kid(s). Also Yang ftw there it's on track again

well, while yang can punch with 30 tons of TNT with her semblance active, sakura was casually sending ~400 ton iron blocks flying into the air and breaking the roof and causing earthquakes, no less.

even as a kid, sakura could take a hit from a semi-serious tsunade and stand up, which is more than paladin's 3.3kg tnt punch.

I knew this was a good matchup. R1 & R2 are both different.

What do you think Weekly? Currently it is in Sakura's favor. But not by much.

WeeklyBattles said:
...huh? Weiss' feat did in fact happen, and Yang scales to it.
if yangs best punch with her semblance in play, plus with a bit of help from blake results in 30 tons, then no, yang does not have a 220 ton punch, let alone without semblance.

i know yang can hurt thing that weiss can hurt, but its more complicated than that. the amount of power u unleash and the amount of force the receiver takes is VERY rarely the same, especially with AoE attacks. for example, u stand like 10 meters close to a bomb - u will not get hit by the full power of it, u wont be hit even by half of it, bcs the force disperses all around equally. the only way to take full force of the bomb is to eat it and let it explode inside of u, then u will certainly take 100% of the force. u can sit on the bomb, but it will still probably be around 90%+ of force taken.

on direct hit, slashes and punches are superiort - they can hurt foes with much less force than an AoE attack, bcs when u punch or slash some1 u apply almost 100% of the force to them.

so, in a punchfest it is important to know who is actually stronger/can punch harder.

Sakura takes this. She's more than a match physically for Yang and her healing / Regenerationn is going to be too much for Yang to combat against. Sakura can soak damage while dealing her own. Semblence will give out before Creation Rebirth does.

@Ragazz Where are you getting 30 tons from? Yang's punches dish out 227 tons and only go up with her semblance. The amount of power Yang unleashes is 227 tons of tnt per punch, she doesnt use aoe attacks.

It would be 3-3, Rag's vote wouldnt count as his argument is based around using stats that are much lower than what we go by for Yang

Okay Weekly. So, since I'm assumiing you have knowledge on both characters, what's your input? Tie breaker?

it does count, since im using logic.

but if u want a different argument - yang is not very good against those who go with evasion, something that was drilled into sakura during training.

Ragazz said:
but if u want a different argument - yang is not very good against those who go with evasion, something that was drilled into sakura during training.
I didn't know Sakura specialized in evasion in her training. On the contrary, Sakura is as straightforward as they come, just like her master, Tsunade. They rely on pressuring the opponent with strong attacks, not evading.

If you're referring to her talk with Tsunade about evading, that was meant to stay alive in order to support the team, not fight by herself.

ScarletFirefly said:
Ragazz said:
then u should rewatch the sasori fight.
The one were Chiyo was supporting her with threads?
yes, she pullet her out of the way a few times, all the rest was her own doing. im surprised that people still dont realize it in 2017.

A few times? She was supporting her with threads all along. Starting from Hiruko, she couldn't even dodge a bunch of needles without Chiyo's help.

After Hiruko got destroyed, Sakura was about to get blitzed numerous times from the Third's puppet if not for Chiyo. She continued supporting her even when she lost an arm. Sakura herself said that she "had no choice but to become her puppet". She again was about to get killed numerous times by the Third's weapons, just standing there and watching as they were launched towards her.

Again, when Sasori pulled out the Performance of the 100, Chiyo pulled the Chikamatsu collection and supported Sakura all along the way to Sasori, for her to launch that chakra blocker. Sakura was about to get blindsided and blitzed again by one of the 100 and this was with 10 extremely strong puppets of Chiyo on her side, the fact that Sasori's concentration of the puppets goes down the more puppets he controls and the fact that those 100 puppets were defenseless and could be one shot with a single attack.

I'm not even mentioning here the fact that Sasori was playing with them most of the time he had the Third out.

and this is why i advised u to rewatch it.

complete control: hiruko, mother and father puppets.

very slight control: iron sand theatre - almost all of her movements were her own, except for a few occassion where she was pulled out of the way.

no control whatsoever: sasori puppet and 100 puppets - sakura was not being controlled in the slightest.

i know u dont like her, but this is not the place for that, so please... you cant change what happened.

ScarletFirefly said:
I'm not even mentioning here the fact that Sasori was playing with them most of the time he had the Third out.
especially that time when he realized that hes not getting anywhere and pulled out world order.

round 1 - sakura in maybe a good fight for reasons above

round 2 - mismatch.

Ragazz said:
i know u dont like her, but this is not the place for that, so please... you cant change what happened.
If I just didn't like her, I wouldn't be here debating now would I? I'd just say my reasons and move along, but here I am.

Let's count the times Sakura would've been dead if not for Chiyo or she assisted her shall we?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

And here she gets tagged by the first attack of the puppet Sasori

Sure look more than a "few" times to me.

yep, this is what i said.

first of all, i want to remind u that we were talking about sakura being controlled, and as i said:

complete control: hiruko, mother and father puppets. - check

very slight control: iron sand theatre - almost all of her movements were her own, except for a few occassion where she was pulled out of the way. - check. it was actually one time since the scans 9 and 10 are the same occassion.

no control whatsoever: sasori puppet and 100 puppets - sakura was not being controlled in the slightest. - check. tagged or not, supported by chyio's puppets or not, the point is that she wasnt being controlled. chyio got tagged too.

it was teamwork - both wouldnt have survived without other - check. if you think otherwise, then i suggest u to stop bashing the character. u dont see me bashing yang.

That whole fight cannot serve as your argument that Sakura is "skilled in dodging" when she barely dodged any attacks from him and most of the times she had Chiyo as support.

Also stop with the condesending arguments, I'm not bashing anything. Everytime someone disagrees with you, you start being rude and calling people biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back