• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura Haruno vs Hinata Hyuuga

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
* Fourth Great Ninja War for Hinata and Pre War Sakura.
*Speed is =
*Both are in character
*Takes place in a forest.
49acf01dae031c8a-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4-hinata-writer-manga-fan.gif
ImprobableFabulousEnglishsetter-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Hinata. Sakura doesn't have a response to GF and Hinata can take away her healing and strength by blocking her pathway systems. In addition when TLF is used, Sakura's Chakra will be absorbed if she goes h2h and get hit. Hinata also has ranged superiority here.

Sakura doesn't have responses to this and she doesn't have ranged attacks like in Boruto.

Can go either way, while Hinata can stop Sakura's chakra flow, it would require at least multiple hits, Sakura can literally one shot Hinata.
I'd say it's 50/50, but leaning more towards Sakura.
Sakura doesn't have responses to this and she doesn't have ranged attacks like in Boruto.
Sakura can hit the ground and collapse it, so far it worked.

I honestly have to give this one to Sakura. Her hits are too dangerous for Hinata to deal with plus she has way more experience in battles. She also has more in her arsenal.

Can go either way, while Hinata can stop Sakura's chakra flow, it would require at least multiple hits, Sakura can literally one shot Hinata.
I'd say it's 50/50, but leaning more towards Sakura.
All it takes is 1 hit to screw up Sakura's CC and thus her Strength. And let's not forget the Hyuga can easily One Shot individuals by attacking their torso area. Sakura's Healing can't restart a stopped heart.

Hinata has Ranged options of doing just that with Air Palm which is also invisible and untraceable to the naked eye. I don't think its close to 50/50.
Sakura can hit the ground and collapse it, so far it worked.
The issue with that is that it is not a One Shot move. At best its disorienting and able to knock others off balance but not a decisive win and even then, this is IC. Sakura doesn't go for the Ground Smash in 1 v 1 fights IC. But even if it was OoC, its not a big deal.

All it takes is 1 hit to screw up Sakura's CC and thus her Strength. And let's not forget the Hyuga can easily One Shot individuals by attacking their torso area. Sakura's Healing can't restart a stopped heart.
I don't see a single hit doing anything serious to Sakura, and then again Sakura will just one shot her.

I don't see a single hit doing anything serious to Sakura, and then again Sakura will just one shot her.
Tbh if this is truly your view then clearly you must not have been reading Naruto. This isn't up for debate, really. GF bypasses durability and Sakura has no resistance to that. And no, if so much as 1 Chakra Point is hit, Sakura CC is screwed up and she wont be one shotting anybody. That is fact.

Voting Sakura. She has seen GF before, known Hinata and Neji for years and was trained to dodge attacks by Tsunade, as we see with Sasori.
Knowing Hyuga and having Battle Experience against GF are 2 totally different things. You can't claim that because she has known these people for years, she knows how to fight against their Taijutsu. That doesn't work like that. And Not all Taijutsu is the same. Even then, Hinata was trained against GF as a fact and evasion of getting hit is a Vital part of fighting GF. I don't see Sakura landing a Clean Blow 1 v 1 with Hinata's Training.
This coupled with her ability to one shot nets her a pretty easy win.
Not really. You haven't established that she actually can evade All of Hinata's hits and All Hinata needs is 1 hit to mess up Sakura's CC and thus neg her strength. Hinata was trained against a more highly skilled Taijutsu from a young age and has masted the 64 palms as of War Arc and has more of a claim to evading all of Sakura hits.

Back