• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
INoto said:
Like I said, re-read it.

Yes you die but if you have zero chakra, you're not going to be able to perform any techniques because you lack stamina to do so. You can see it a lot when sakura wanted to heal shikamaru and tsunade showed up.

My question is using your own logic, Chakra = power.
You basically just backpedalled after Your argument turned invalid.Power is chakra in Naruto via having chakra Laguya was able to shift between dimensions via having more chakra than others Kaguya could use ETBS etc..

Chakra maybe tied to life force but it's still their power....
So is sakura = a bijuu despite of having stored A HUGE AMOUNT of chakra like a tailed beast? get out.

LordAizenSama said:
and when the databook says that naruto sasuke and chakra are "equal" what exactly does that mean? that databook is shaky for a upgrade like this already but if you take "equal" as in equal of usefullness on the battle, not AP/DC. it makes sense. Considering Sakura was mass healing when she said she caught upto sasuke and naruto.
if you think sakura deserves 7-A think about these points:

Her best Feat was calc'd 7-C

Her strength needs to be 100,000x Tsunades

Naruto is rated that high for bijuu bombs, sasuke is rated that high for perfect susanoo, So you have to say sakura punches=Bijuu bombs/Perfect susanoo to be 7-A.
CHILLVIBEZZ please stay on topic, Sakura is not Kaguya and their case are not comparable. read what LordAizenSama said above

INoto said:
Your*

She's rated 5C because she has all doujutsus and she proved how strong she is against naruto and sasuke. She won't be downgraded because of those stats and feats. However, sakura is not worth for an upgrade.

If you don't have techniques, you're a mere noob. Do you think naruto would be powerful without bijuu dama? Rasengan? FRS? no.
You need chakra to use all those dojutsus she doesn't have all those dojutsus Hagoromo was the one creating concepts of ninjutsu IIRC.

Naruto has the power to use those techniques the whole point so again back to square one...

Which 5C characters did she fodderize?
Naruto, Sasuke, Madara.

She never fodderized madara LOOOL Naruto and Sasuke are 5-C via scaling from Hagoromo nice try.

CHILLVIBEZZ please stay on topic, Sakura is not Kaguya and their case are not comparable. read what LordAizenSama said above

This applies to everyone don't try and backpedal bro if a character doesn't have a technique his tier must he be downgraded despite having the power?Answer the question...

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Which 5C characters did she fodderize?
Naruto, Sasuke, Madara. She never fodderize so Madara LOOOL
Naruto and Sasuke are 5-C via scaling from Hagoromo nice try.

Black Zetsu did. Black Zetsu = Kaguya :p

And my point still stand. Naruto and Sasuke are 5-C (even if they're power scaled), and Kaguya could fight them smoothly.

Black Zetsu is a fodder that was scared of a weak Minato and Kakashi he's not Kaguya lmao

And my point still stands here anyone without a technique their tier must be downgraded going by your logic so...

So no argument?

You just backpedal every time it's laughable lol.

Naruto in sage mode is that many times stronger than jiraya himself believe it or not actually despite using sage mode too.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
And my point still stands here anyone without a technique their tier must be downgraded going by your logic so...
If you can fight evenly against a character of a determined tier, why would it matter?

When did Sakura fight evenly against a 7-A character? (Sakura hurting Kaguya is a major PIS)

In addition, as Faisal says, Sakura isn't x100 times stronger than Tsunade. It's illogical.

She didn't get massive powerups like Sasuke and Naruto.

She doesn't need new power ups don't use tsunade as an argument when Naruto himself is that many times stronger than jiraya despite using sage mode as well.

@Azathoth: Sorry for unlocking, I wanted to add an opinion as well (here).

After going through the thread, I also believe that 7-A Sakura is highly unlikely, and also incorrect. I agree with High 7-C, in response to her surpassing Tsunade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back