• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see it, Akainu kind of just outdoes Natsu in just about everything. However, Natsu does kind of get a break in the fact that he can replinish himself by eating all the fire that Akainu will end up creating.

That said, this boils down to a slugging match and Natsu's not really equipped to take Akainu. Natsu's resistance mean that Akainu's heat does little here but that weakness goes both ways. The Admiral's Logia abilities means that he has little to fear in terms of physical retribution as he'll just avoid or heal the damage away while Natsu will actually accumalate damage as they square off. Akainu also has him totally beat in the stamina department. I mean, he can fight 10 days against a guy whose just as powerful as himself and was capable of bypassing his Logia abilities to actually injure him.

Honestly, I lean towards calling this a stomp because while Akainu doesn't oneshot Natsu or the like, I don't see how Natsu's supposed to make any actual headway against his opponent. Honestly, that's a big reason why I never made this match myself...

TL;DR: Natsu can beat the heat but Akainu is still gonna kick him out the kitchen. Fire boi gets Ace'd.

I can prove that Natsu can't replenish his stamina nor get stronger by eating fire without Ethernano, actually.

This form of natsu have both non-physical interaction and soul manipulation(burning/destruction), akinu can't hurt him with fire/heat base attack, Akinu didn't have any resistance to getting his soul destroyed, natsu burn his soul

So? I forgot about his soul manipulation and non physical interaction still, my reasoning is not wrong, the

NPI applies to souls only. Sakazuki isn't a soul.

His soulhax is also more inconsistent and contextually convenient than his Power Null, tbh.

In fact, his whole description only shows a single feat of Natsu actually bypassing the body to target a soul and that's Zeref's. Harming a bodyless soul is NPI and setting his own soul on fire it's actually something dangerous to him.

His soulhax needs to be revised since the description is awfully bad.

He interect and burn zeref soul, later same thing he shows again acno ,how his soul burning is inconsistent?

Did you read what I just said?

First, he burned Zeref's soul. It's legit. Though for some reason it's considered a one-shot soulhax without proof and Zeref got resistance for being damaged for something that it's unsure would kill him in the first place. This is the only evidence for Natsu's soulhax being combat applicable.

Second, I explained why touching Acno isn't proof for his soulhax. It's NPI since he doesn't have a body "protecting" the soul. Natsu isn't bypassing the body and targetting his soul. Acno is a soul.

Has Natsu used this against his current enemies?

I was saying that Natsu affecting acno soul is proof of his soul manipulation. Currently, he only fights merc in his strongest, soul manipulation feat comes from low6-B key, not mountain lvl feats

And I repeat that hurting Acno isn't necessarily proof that he can bypass the body in every single fight. If his opponent is a soul and not only him but the rest of the cast can interact with it, then it's NPI rather than Soulhax evidence.

Anyone care to specify which Low 6-B Natsu? Cuz rn its 7FDM >>> RoT Acno > Dragon Acno > SDFF > FH Zeref >>> DF = Zeref >>> Dragon Irene = 2.1

The guy can grab fire, lightning, poison mist, shrapnel clouds, wind, shadows, "white" (whatever the hell that means) and hit souls so logia isn't a problem, he can vape materials with similar or higher melting points to lava, can eat molten metal and just spit out the solid piece in his weakest key (lava is hardly an issue). The only thing Akainu has is stamina which doesn't matter considering Natsu one shots to hell and back with the first hit and even when the mode drops, he is still able to one shot with SDFF and after that drops, his normal DF.

Hurting the Logia body only affects the Logia body, not the actual body. Guess what, he has Regenerationn to just lolnope the fact that Natsu can touch him as an element. On top of that, he needs feats for lava. Just because he can interact with those elements means little.

I'll let other people talk to you about the heat part since it's pretty obvious that his magma isn't average magma.

On top of that, melting magma? Isn't magma molten already? How is melting a way to bypass Low-High exactly?

>Only thing he has is stamina

Experience, precognition, forcefields, stats amps, Regenerationn, stamina, intangibility.

Yeah.

The funniest part is how you treat Natsu's stamina. If he loses 7DFM he won't be able to keep too much energy. I mean, he could pull a BS power up to get into SDFF, but it's not like he's replenishing his stamina here.

>Experience

Acno had that too. See how that turned out

>Precog

Apparently doesn't have that.

>Forcefields

That can't stop a hit or roar that one shots him multiple times over.

>Stat amps

That can't close the enormous AP gap.

>Regen

That doesn't apply to his soul or cover him getting vaporised by any hit.

>Intang

That does nothing considering Natsu grabs stuff that are far more intangible than liquid rock.

Logia give akinu resistance to physical attack, it didn't give him resistance to other elemental attack

>Acno

Yeah, it turned out the same way all of FT fights do. BS and one-shot. He can't do that to Sakazuki.

>Precog

Yes he does. Haki, my dude.

>Forcefield

It blocked with help of 3 comparable people a quake from someone who could two-shot him while almost dead. He blocked when Whitebeard was at full potential.

>Stats amps

No, but it makes it closer.

>Regen

Vaporized? Nani? First you said he'd get molten now he gets vaporized. LOL

His soulhax is not only inconsistent but not lethal as well. I adressed this point above.

>Intang

Natsu harming his magma body does nothing to his physical body. He needs to target the body inside. Otherwise, he'll still have to deal with the regen.

@1997 Fricking read the profile, mate.

On top of that, Sakazuki's scaling to a casual attack. 7.5 Teratons isn't Shirohige's full power. He did both tsunami's with ease and was laughing about it. So Sakazuki is above 2.5 by some margin.

Compare that to someone who one-shots but can't really tag. It's worthless.

Oh, btw, Sakazuki should take this. Natsu's wincon comes from soulhax which is a maybe while Sakazuki can simply punch him until he drains all his stamina. He can't replenish it here not even with the fire produced by ignition.

He's confirmed to have, and the people who can compete with Borsalino are proficient Observation users only.

The only alien in that part is Ace who has lots of speed feats competing with the Top and God Tiers and yet not having Observation confirmed.

AnonymousBlank said:
Anyone care to specify which Low 6-B Natsu?
SBA makes it the strongest form, but I kinda forgot this Natsu had a time limit......

I can switch to a better Natsu form if it's more fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back