• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saix (Kingdom Hearts) vs Broly (Dragon Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Saïx (Berserk) KHII

Broly the legendalkry super saiyan by brolylssj2-d5lguw3

I swear, this is the last KH vs DB match i'll make. After this, i'll let any other have a shot at this type of theme.

So the Luna Divinar and 2nd-in-command of the Original Organizatio takes on the Legendary Super Saiyan of the DBZ movies.

Tally:

Saix:

Broly: 3

Inconclusive: 0

Match details:

-Speed is left alone as is both combatents. As like the other two KH vs DB matches i made, speed will then be equalized IF ABSOLUTELY NESSECERY.

-Saix is able to start in his Berserker form whereas Broly starts in his LSSJ form as it was from the 8th DBZ movie (the one with High 4-C rating, of course)...or it could just be both standing there and charging up their powers (Saix via a moon source or anything, Broly with just his innate ki source or whatever, idec. *shrugs*) and then blowing away their surrondings with their transformation alone. Saix, like his data fight, gets to be in his berserker form indefinitely.....or just be in it longer or something, idek anymore.

-Location is the Toriko Earth and it takes place at night (given that Saix's power in KH resolves around the Moon...or any moon-like source such as Kingdom Hearts).....that's unbreakable so that i don't have to see somebody go "Broly blows up planet if he can't kill his opponent fast enough" argument. IMHO, it's just that annoying to hear and see. -_-;

Who wins between these two Berserker fighters and why? Please give proper reasoning at all times for your vote to count.

I'm betting on Broly due to somewhat superior durability. Is it Legendary Broly from movie 8 or movie 10? Because one has Large Star level+ durability while the other is Solar System.

With their speeds pretty much the same(I don't think they need to be equalized at all) and both in their Berserker states, I think the result would depend on who could take and dish more pain than the other.

Broly fought the Z fighters all at once and was pretty much overwhelming them. While that's not all that relevant to the topic at hand, it shows that he does know how to dodge when he needs to.

Broly could spam ki blasts so he's not overwhelmed by Saix swords.

Also, is Sai'x Berserker state unlimited for this match? Because if not, Broly could wreck him in that time were he gets vulnerable after using it. With his abnormally high Stamina, he wouldn't be getting tired anytime soon.

So yeah, voing Broly here.

It's the one from Movie 8 with the Large Star+ dura and AP. Otherwise, i wouldn't have made this match if it was M10 Broly.

Hmm. Idk, maybe unlimited like his Data battle from KH2:FM? I was thinking that Broly could just somehow grab a claymore of Saix's and just manage to whack him with it or something cause apparently you need something really strong like that in order to get Saix out of his berserker state.

Anyways, thanks for the vote.

Neato, a Kingdom Hearts character taking on a Dragon Ball character on Toriko's Earth, 3 of my fav series in one ^_^, seems like Saix can also breathe in space which is awesome, since Saix in his Base is High 4-C and Berserker Mode greatly increases his stats, I guess Berserker Saix should at least be on Initial Movie 8 LSSJ Broly's level, so I guess if Broly gets lucky and knocks Saix out of Berserker mode, he takes it

Aye, DBZ man~

Thanks for the vote. So it looks like its Broly for you so i'll update the tally here then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back