• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama's Most Epic Fight Yet (Concluded)

Not only is Jotaro a stand expert at this point, but with his super precision I'm pretty sure the feedback he got from touching it is accurate and he'd know whether or not it pierced him.

So the statement should be coming from a highly accurate source.

That's all, I just had to address this debate real quick. Bug-Eaten FRA.

Wouldnt something like his body suddenly partially melting and realizing its the rat causing it piss him off?

If possible, Bug-Eaten is aiming to kill here. I'm pretty sure a head-shot is a fatal blow.

Not sure if Saitama is the type to really block or guard seeing as how strong he is. He did straight up tank a beatdown from Carnage Kabuto and Deep Sea King.

THis kinda seems unfair since this scenario is one where Saitama can't dodge ( since he cant see the darts) cant' block them (since they melt flesh on touch) and Bug-eaten seems to be aiming to kill here? Then theres the 100m apart given Bug-eaten an advantage with small size + speed equalized in a moutainside region, lots of places to stay out of sight.

Is Bug eaten likely to begin with killing and could Saitama's outfit costume stop the contact with his skin from being made? Cause unless Saitamaa starts off serious and starts shockingwaving he's going to die without even being able to really....do anything to retailate.

I think this is decisive victory seeing as how if Saitama were to sneeze, he could likely wipe out the entire field and kill Bug-Eaten by accident. He's just so ridiculously strong that even tripping could spell death for Bug-Eaten. He has the means to win, it's just unlikely he will ever get to use it in this fight.

Yes, Bug-Eaten aims to kill if possible. He went for a headshot on Josuke who smacked it away with Crazy Diamond using a frying pan. No his outfit cannot stop contact with it because his clothes are not 8-B in durability and he's not wearing a large ass helmet either.

ProfessorLord said:
Not only is Jotaro a stand expert at this point, but with his super precision I'm pretty sure the feedback he got from touching it is accurate and he'd know whether or not it pierced him.

So the statement should be coming from a highly accurate source.

That's all, I just had to address this debate real quick. Saitama FRA.
Don't you mean "BE FRA"?

Also, could you add that scan to BE's page so people will not endlessly question it?

ProfessorLord said:
I think this is decisive victory seeing as how if Saitama were to sneeze, he could likely wipe out the entire field and kill Bug-Eaten by accident. He's just so ridiculously strong that even tripping could spell death for Bug-Eaten. He has the means to win, it's just unlikely he will ever get to use it in this fight.
Yes, Bug-Eaten aims to kill if possible. He went for a headshot on Josuke who smacked it away with Crazy Diamond using a frying pan. No his outfit cannot stop contact with it because his clothes are not 8-B in durability and he's not wearing a large ass helmet either.
You're wrong since Saitama has incredible control over his strength and would not feel the need to go alll out on what is to him a mere rat...plus he's never really "accidentally" used his strength, he's not Hercules from Disney during his teen years.

Then Saitama has the means to win, but will never use it because he doesn't want to go all out on a mere rat. Either way, not a stomp.

It is a stomp on BugEaten side given this scenario. The extremely unlikely chance of Saitama killing Bug-eaten means he almost would never win unless he started using sockwaves from the beginning or serious table flip. He cant dodge, he doesnt know to dodge, he cant guard and he doesnt know to guard against an enemy that can basically OHKO him once BE travels the 40 meters from their 100m distance starting point. With speed equalized the only way saitama can win is use table flip or shockwaves which he wont do unless he sees a reason to. From Saitama's perspective bein 40 meters way from a rat means he'd have no reason to expect anything at first

In your words, "extremely unlikely" still implies he has a chance of killing Bug-Eaten, which I agree with.

It's not a stomp if he CAN win (no matter how unlikely) it's a stomp if he CAN'T win.

ProfessorLord said:
In your words, "extremely unlikely" still implies he has a chance of killing Bug-Eaten, which I agree with.
It's not a stomp if he CAN win (no matter how unlikely) it's a stomp if he CAN'T win.
I disagreee as its so incredibly unlikely its practically zero. I've had previous stomps occur with better chances for the loser.

Saitama has the means to win, his personality just doesn't let him. If this was bloodlusted he immediately wins. Stop arguing this is a stomp just because you don't like it.

A loss by personality is not a stomp. Matches are held in-character in order to determine who would win if they were being themselves. Saitama, in character, would wait for something to happen before making a move. Only here, he isn't getting the chance to.

I acutally think he would never enter a serious state in this fight, since theres no way for hiim to get serious. Unless BE either for some reason didnt go for a staight kill or somehow missed its mark with a headshot (both basically are lolworthy to consider given what Ive read,) Saitama cant EVER even get serious and in this fight would never start serious. Especially since he does NOT have info on BE and his abilitiesStand and how dangerous it is even to someone like him.

That's an inherent fault and a weakness of Saitama (its even in his weaknesses section). Not just Bug-Eaten, any character with a good hax might take him down due to his personality. That doesn't make it a stomp.

Except this kind of thing has it where Saitama can't win unless he was bloodlusted. Id said this is a bad matchup Saitama cant win at all unless bloodlusted but wins instantly if he was bloodlusted.

I cant see an way for Saitama to actually win this given the conditions for him to take this seriosuly are essentially impossible. Other characters with good hax can still lose to Saitama cause their hax could still be dodgeable, able to be seen, guarded against, not OHK Saitama on contac thus giving him time to realize he needs to start fighting seriously upon tkaing damage. this kind ofhax is something he literally cant do anything about. If BE liked to toy with his opponents or it wasnt solely based on contact but actually need to pierce the skin Id argue it wouldnt be a stomp but this is way too weighted in BE's favor.

I dont like that one either since again like this, its blatantly stacked in the Jojo character's favor, 1 meter distance, SBA applied and speed equalized? Cell wont win cause he cant win. This and that are both blatant mismatches due to one character's flaw that cannot be come in these specigic fights.

Yeah and its being heavily exploited here...I argue this is a mismatch as Saitama's own personality removes any chance he has of winning given these conditions.

It doesnt simply make it harder or more diiffcult, it makes it impossible for the match to ever swing in his favor and it makes the fight laughably easy to BE.

Well the bald headed guy could have won if the OP says both are blood-lusted.

But the guy is sometimes too stupid in tanking attacks even without a defense stance. Like even Kenshiro would block with his hand or wave his hand and cause a ki blast to deflect the incoming projectiles.

But we've seen most times any kind of pointed or sharp weapon projectile, Saitama prefers to catch or dodge due to not I assume not wanting his suit torn. Except here not only can Saitama not sense or see the darts he cant see the entity they are coming from. Its an impossible fight to win outside of the ONE stance where he would put into bloodlust state by the OP which would make it a stomp in his favor. Its mismatch. Its barely a fight given the OPs description.

Stealth fights are a thing too, where one character doesn't even know the other exists and is about to attack him, and they are surprisingly regarded as fair.

Stealth fights generally dont have it where one of the combatants can be taken out in one move and have no way of adapting to the fight to mitigate that potential OHK. Saitama essentially has to go into the fight completely serious to win, literally anything else and he loses, not even like he loses eventually, he loses IMMEDIATELY.

May be off topic but would Kenshiro be able to OHKO Saitama more easily than the other way round?

(Screw it Carnage actually could win or even stomp BE.

Bump Anyway.)

Is it a case like "no matter the circumstances or chance, BE will always win"?

The caped baldhead could defend, and once he did his proper defense, he could just sneeze and win - he is just too stupid to even sneeze.

If this is a stomp then any case like Kira vs Cell has to be removed as well.

That concludes the match. I'll get around to adding the match tomorrow unless someone does it first. Also, I'm not too sure, but Saitama's profile may be locked for obvious reasons.

Back