• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The HS is a factor here due to the starting distance. Yujiro can get to the rat in under a second while the rat can only shoot at that speed and cannot move at all.

Rats durability is also trash. If yujiro can get a good hit in, he will ondeed one shot. Having far superior A P. He could also counter with his sonic boom Ability.

TacticalNuke002 said:
The HS is a factor here due to the starting distance.
What I meant was HS is a negligible factors considering that the Stand moves its "canon", shoots and recharges its bullets at HS too. Either way, I think it is fair to say that the Stand can shoot 2 or 3 times at the very least.

Lastly I disagree with the idea that hitting his legs or any non-vital organ is not an instant win for BE: it is actually a win by incap (maybe it's not incap if it hits one hand/arm but any other organs is incap). After all the poison melting is at least HS too.

Speed equal doesn't equalise melting rate. Or similar stuff. Otherwise MFTL poison users would be poisoning people instantly.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Speed equal doesn't equalise melting rate. Or similar stuff. Otherwise MFTL poison users would be poisoning people instantly.
Don't you mean the opposite? The "otherwise" in the last sentence is confusing: after all, if melting rate remains unequal then it will be MFTL.

I don't think BE's melting is canonically slow. The only time someone managed to act before the melting was Jotaro when he saved Josuke, but he had to use time-stop. The next time, Jotaro got hit and he couldn't react. During the "ricochet" event, we see that the moment the darts ricochetted to Jotaro, the rock was already melted: the rate of melting is comparable to the projectile speed.

Hanma cannot analyse fast enough to get a head shot from a sniper even if speed is equalized. He has no MT to save him unlike the wandering acupuncture master.

The rat sniper FRA.

Edit: 6 votes already. Just wondering if a sniper match of Bug-Eate vs Sniper, Widowmaker, Bullseye or Deadshot be feasible.

LSirLancelotDuLac and Jasonsith, do you have an opinion on my arguments this is a stomp? Because of the "invisible" Stand stuff. Yujiro can't actively have Rat miss, and, considering its track record, Rat cannot be assumed to be able to miss someone who can't avoid.

Golfgan said:
LSirLancelotDuLac and Jasonsith, do you have an opinion on my arguments this is a stomp? Because of the "invisible" Stand stuff. Yujiro can't actively have Rat miss, and, considering its track record, Rat cannot be assumed to be able to miss someone who can't avoid.
According to your logic, do all of prior winning matches for BE appear in your eyes a stomp?

Not really this is just advantageous to Bug-Eaten, which is far from a stomp.

Yuujiro can totally kill the rat easily without trying much, or blitz it in an instant. It would be much different if he had literally no options or couldn't win even if Bug-Eaten did nothing, which is not the case at all here.

Fight description states that Yujiro senses danger from the rat and can see it, therefore he would use his aura to gauge it's strength. Rat can't aim while experiencing a force equivalent to an earthquake; I vote Yujiro.

... How long have you been here? You only need to get 7 votes and, if the other side has votes as well, be at least 3 votes ahead. 7 - 4 is enough to call grace, 7 - 5 isn't. This just hasn't been closed.

Actually read the thread first, as a piece of advice. Ivory changed his vote to Bug Eaten, it just wasn't counted in the OP because Tactical seemingly decided not to.

Or, possibly, you hadn't commented that when I was already writing a reply because there's a 2 minute difference.

But yes, grace was ended long ago.

Back