• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Balrog vs Bug-Eaten

SBA

Speed Equalised

Fight takes place on a rocky mountainside

Combatants are 100 metres apart

Balrog has knowledge of Bug-Eaten's ability and exact location, although Bug-Eaten is free to hide and/or change position

Who wins and why?

Bug-Eate : 7 (Xtasyamphetamine, Steven Pogi Paitao, GyroNutz, Iapitus The Impaler, ProfessorLord, DragonEmperor23, Calaca Vs)

Balrog :

Inconclusive:

Lmao the rat snipes him, voting for Bug-Eaten since he has the range advantage, once Balrog crosses 40 meters the rat bombards him with darts that melt his flesh, and he'll die before he gets to the rat.

How willing is Balrog to punch the surroundings and kill Ratt with the shockwaves/rock fall, since he knows that it's there.

@GyroNutz

I don't think Balrog thinks that hard. In character, he'd charge at the rat to stomp it to death. Due to prior knowledge, he'll try to dodge the darts however.

I am not sure if this matters too much, but Bug-Eaten has received an update. I've changed it's attack potency to 8-B on the basis that it has managed to puncture Jotaro many times, who has 8-B durability. (It not destroying a frying pan is a common trope of fiction ignoring conservation of energy, and how attack potency =/= destructive capacity)

Just let me know if you have any questions regarding the changes I've made.

Not voting, but:

If Balrog misses a punch or just rash out, there is a chance he accidentally destroyed some buildings and structures that creates shockwaves and falling rocks.

Back