• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Superman (2-10-0)

Saitama doesnt need serious punch, his normal punch already was enough to destroy Low 5-B orochi
I said serious because if the heat vision actually damages him and there;s enough time to react with a punch he will get serious and fight back full power

Favouring Superman's experience, intellect, and versatility here. I can't see Saitama's fighting style or skill giving Clark any trouble before he's subdued. I vote Superman

While Saitama can dodge or counter anything thrown at him he usually doesn’t because he doesn’t anyone can significantly harm or affect him, he let Withered Sprout encase him in ice even though he could’ve stopped it.
image0.jpg

Based on the weakness of listed on Saitama’s profile Superman should be able to attack first

image0.png

That's why i'm asking if the heat vision would kill him before he can react with a punch, to make sure both Supes wincons can go through.
Otherwise i feel like it would be inconclusive, unless he prefers using his freezing breath

Also, Maverick, can u explain how Saitama doesnt one shot Superman if Saitama literally one shotted characters that are 6x stronger than Superman?

Its still in character for Clark to use his abilities to incapacitate his foes and I tend to see that he would more often than not use these to secure a victory. I don't think Superman would start off with sheer brute force

Superman Fra, Saitama has the AP advantage and could physically clap Superman, but Superman has more ways to win than Saitama does

Last edited:
Ok, explain how does Saitama doesnt one shot here? I am not talking about Saitama holding back against fodders, I am talking about AP difference
I already know the AP gap is enough to one shot, my argument isn’t based on Superman hitting harder.

Show all of them. I’m certain he’s just tanked shit more often
Against Flashy flash, dodged and also blocked
Against Sonic, dodged and also blocked his attacks and was going to punch him
Against PsykosOrochi
Against Orochi
Against Rover

these characters are relevant, I can think more later

I mean, like said before, Saitama can knock out people with his shockwaves, like serious sidesteps, he can also make shockwaves that cover an entire city, multiple continents, and his shocwaves can cancel out attacks considerably beyond 6x Superman's AP, so him dodging it is unlikely, specially considering how we now equalize attack speed in terms of how fast they are in proportion to a characters normal speed.

We also went through how it would be his win if he uses freeze breath from the get go, as Saitama would get incaped, my only doubt is if his laser vision can also Kill Saitama before he can react with a punch in order to vote for him instead of incon. ( or if he'd be more likely to use his freezing breath instead of laser vision first)

so him dodging it is unlikely, specially considering how we now equalize attack speed in terms of how fast they are in proportion to a characters normal speed.
You could say it gives him less space to dodge, but it's not as if he can't fly away from it

With the new speed equalization the shockwaves would move in proportion to how they move compared to Saitama's speed, wich is him punching and the opponent instantly exploding.
Superman dodging would something like that would only really work if he was in melee range and could dodge Saitama's fist before the shockwave expands in the conical shape it usually does

I still think that's quite possible given Superman's vision is far more favourable and would give him some opportunities to better avoid oncoming attacks

Against Flashy flash, dodged and also blocked
Against Sonic, dodged and also blocked his attacks and was going to punch him
Against PsykosOrochi
Against Orochi
Against Rover

these characters are relevant, I can think more later
Saitama let Boros (like, the entire fight is just Saitama tanking hits), Garou, Bakuzan, Grizzly Nyah, Geryuganshoop, Carnage Kabuto, Suiryu, Deep Sea King, Beefcake, and Hammerhead hit him despite them being far slower. Him letting opponents hit him is in-character.

Back