• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I figured I might as well try my hand at the tier 4 Saitama, hopefully this goes okay iirc Seph doesn't use a whole lot of hax in this key anyway.
  • Speed is equalised
  • Both are 4-A
  • Current Timeline Saitama is being used (May change to Parallel upon enough requests)
  • SBA Otherwise
The Caped Baldy: 0

1st Class SOLDIER: 0

Incon: 0

Just wanna say the calc Saitama scales to is 33 times above the feat Sephiroth scales to. Granted Sephiroth scales wayyyyy above the 4-A feat from Bahamut but it's still quite the large gap he'd have to cover.

Just wanna say the calc Saitama scales to is 33 times above the feat Sephiroth scales to. Granted Sephiroth scales wayyyyy above the 4-A feat from Bahamut but it's still quite the large gap he'd have to cover.
so saitama just one shots and speed blitzes here
ok, what can sephiroth do about that

Heartless Angel would set Saitama to one hit point and spawns on him iirc if that helps at all.

Heartless Angel counts as life manip so it wouldn't be resisted. Draw Slash idk how it works but Masamune can cut through space if that helps.

On the topic of AP I'd want to argue the gap isn't as high considering Seph casually slapped around and was unharmed by fighting Zack, who was greater than Bahamut by a fair bit. Idk how casual Bahamut's feat is tho but I assume its still in one or two shot range there.

Heartless Angel counts as life manip so it wouldn't be resisted. Draw Slash idk how it works but Masamune can cut through space if that helps.

On the topic of AP I'd want to argue the gap isn't as high considering Seph casually slapped around and was unharmed by fighting Zack, who was greater than Bahamut by a fair bit. Idk how casual Bahamut's feat is tho but I assume its still in one or two shot range there.
yeah but
33 times gap? I don't think it's really outside of one shot range in any way

I think this is a case of two one shot characters colliding, but in character saitama would just stand there and take it so
unfortunately seems like a sephiroth win

Depends on if his arrogance stops him from immediately going for the kill or something like that.

I want to say it might? He's never been hard pressed in any of his bouts which allowed Cloud to blindside him in the Nibelheim incident, following that he was more prolonged with making Cloud and his friends suffer and throughout the series he got more and more crazy. That said he did waste no time in killing Aerith during that prayer scene so I guess its 50-50 there.

Yeah this seems like a who one shots who first. Either Sephiroth negates Saitams durability and kills him or he gets one punched

Saitama starts off with casual punches in character and toys around with people weaker than him like Boros even when he’s capable of one punching them
So the odds don’t seem very good for Saitama here

• Heartless Angel: Sephiroth concentrates for an instant and suddenly a small cloud of dark Spirit Energy surrounds his enemy. This move drains most of the opponent's life force, usually leaving them at the brink of death.
Guess it doesn't completely kill Saitama but it leaves him at the brink of death

How does Sephiroth's durability negation work?
Heartless Angel counts as Life Manip, it would drain Saitama's life force and leave him with one hit point and from there even a love tap could feasibly do it. As for Draw Slash idk how that negates durability exactly so you could possibly argue Saitama could resist it however Seph's sword can cut through space when he fought Ifrit, even then wounds inflicted by the sword don't heal because of what happened with Tifa if that helps.

Heartless Angel counts as Life Manip, it would drain Saitama's life force and leave him with one hit point
How fast does it take for Heartless Angel to bring Saitama to 1 hp?

Saitama could realistically evolve very quickly after Heartless Angel to the point that the 1 hp seems like much more because Sephiroth wouldn't be able to harm him much.

Saitama could realistically evolve very quickly after Heartless Angel to the point that the 1 hp seems like much more because Sephiroth wouldn't be able to harm him much.
Sephiroth would then just need to use another dura neg move to kill him.

Here's Sephiroth using it on Zack, he focuses for a bit and then it spawns on you instantly taking your health to 1. As for Seph's space cutting stuff he does it here with Ifrit, the guy was fighting Zack in a pocket dimension for context as to how Seph shows up and yeets him.

Dodge Heartless Angel? That spawns right on you so no, although he can probably dodge Draw Slash considering that's just a typical iaido slash tbf

I mean in fairness Seph usually opens with swordplay, but considering it'd do jack shit and Saitama would apparently just stand there I think Seph would be liable to bust it or space cutting out.

A normal punch not serious one
That's not how it works. "Normal Punch" and "Serious Punch" are just names given randomly by Saitama. 1 normal punch can be stronger than a serious punch he threw earlier. It's just a name. That's the reason why Saitama doesn't have "higher with Serious Punch" on his profile.

yeah
anyways this is back to the classic "saitama holds back and then gets dura negged" situation
he also doesn't have regen like garou so he wouldn't be able to regain that lost "hp"
that being said, his endurance would be high enough to tank it regardless of being near death, considering his suicidal training and pain tolerance and willpower
and if he does that, he'll be able to use AD until it becomes a speed blitz against sephiroth. But is sephiroth immediately goes for the kill the very moment heartless angel is used then possibly he'd win
it's maybe inconclusive, both win cons seem likely to me

Back