• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-Taekwondo is a martial art that is incredibly hard to replicate as it was made around the specifications of Taejin Jin's body. Bongchim Nah Needle Ryu cannot be used by anyone lacking divinity, and even a human like Bongchim himself needed to consume a divine pellet in order to master it.

Re-Taekwondo is a martial art that is incredibly hard to replicate as it was made around the specifications of Taejin Jin's body. Bongchim Nah Needle Ryu cannot be used by anyone lacking divinity, and even a human like Bongchim himself needed to consume a divine pellet in order to master it.
He becomes the person....

I don't understand how the first part is a resistance. That just sounds like any other personal martial art technique.

I mean, Saitama survives having his internal organs targeted directly. And this is different from the shockwaves.

I just fail to see how targeting cells is so far superior to targeting an internal organ. Organs are made of cells, and the cells are being damaged regardless.

Pretty sure Garou strikes nerves to disable movement.
How is it different from shockwaves and comparable to pressure points, then?

I've heard a lot that directly targeting cells/direct cellular damage is superior to normal attacks, and your the 2nd person I've seen ever contest that, so either the premise of that is incorrect and needs some form of QnA or CRT, or we'll just need to agree to disagree on that because we'd just be going in circles saying "cell damage is dura neg" and "no it's not" over and over.

I'm also pretty sure that they only target joints and vitals and shit, not the nerves directly.

Voting Saitama. AP and Dura gap is too high. Even if Mori somehow manages to paralyze Saitama with acupuncture, Saitama can still fart him into a million pieces.

Compare Garou's pressure points to Mori's is equal to compare the strength of a ant to a human

By vswiki standards? no idea how you guys ttreat that so i cant say much.

Mori has the versatility when it comes to pressure points but Garou is the deadlier (which isnt saying much) guy in a close range fight.

& Mori doesnt even use them that frequently.

I don't understand how the first part is a resistance. That just sounds like any other personal martial art technique.
To respond to this as well;

It is different when you literally destroy your body from trying to use it.

I've heard a lot that directly targeting cells/direct cellular damage is superior to normal attacks, and your the 2nd person I've seen ever contest that, so either the premise of that is incorrect and needs some form of QnA or CRT, or we'll just need to agree to disagree on that because we'd just be going in circles saying "cell damage is dura neg" and "no it's not" over and over.

I'm also pretty sure that they only target joints and vitals and shit, not the nerves directly.
If I had to guess, it's because of the limited surface area you're applying force to, which makes it durability negation in the same sense that a knife has durability negation. But other than that, it's weird, because most attacks target cells anyway.

Not going to get into a whole debate about it, but I do think Saitama should resist things like that. He's resisted attacks that target internal organs directly, attacks that send vibrations throughout the whole body and deconstruct bones, and attacks that can disable your movements.

I don't see a case where just specifically targeting his cells is going to work any better than what Garou's done.

Voting Saitama. AP and Dura gap is too high. Even if Mori somehow manages to paralyze Saitama with acupuncture, Saitama can still fart him into a million pieces.
You can't fart if your paralyzed.
If I had to guess, it's because of the limited surface area you're applying force to, which makes it durability negation in the same sense that a knife has durability negation. But other than that, it's weird, because most attacks target cells anyway.

Not going to get into a whole debate about it, but I do think Saitama should resist things like that. He's resisted attacks that target internal organs directly, attacks that send vibrations throughout the whole body and deconstruct bones, and attacks that can disable your movements.

I don't see a case where just specifically targeting his cells is going to work any better than what Garou's done.
Eh, agree to disagree.

Mori can just make his blood vessels explode instead lmao.

Please don't vote yet, this isn't even the beginning of Mori's versatility.

I mean, I'd say his vote is pretty valid. Saitama has quite the AP advantage and honestly it's pretty reasonable to believe that'd take him the match, I say count his vote, only fair.
I just don't like counting votes when it feels like the arguments haven't really been fully developed yet, but yeah, you're right.

That's 1 for Saitama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back