• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does the grey hulk has the same powers as the normal hulk ? If so, I give it to hulk. Saitma has no powers, except his strength and speed. Hulk on the other side, has the same set of powers combined with regen and could grow stronger in his anger. They will just punch each other, but with time hulk regenerates and grows stronger, until he overpowers an exhausted saitama (even if this will last weeks or more). Should they destroy the planet in the process, they both die (or can hulk breathe in space ?)

Hulk takes this.

The problem with saitama is he has no power except his strenght and speed, hulk has regen so there is no form that saitama beat him.

I don't think Saitama has ever delt with Mid-High Regen before (the best Regen he has delt with was High-Mid), and Rage Power could help here, since the angrier Hulk gets, the stronger tha becomes, and he also has potential Planetary range, which would help against the shockwaves, so, I think I'm going with him.

Boros' best Regen feat was regenerating from a bloody mist(but he couldn't regenerate from being reduced to a torso).

What are Hulk's Regen feats?

What are Hulk's Regen feats?

That depends on if you want specific incarnation ones or overall his best regen ones.

Would normally say Hulk as he would keep getting stronger assuming Saitama doesn't one punch his head off, but we don't know Saitama's actual limits so, I'll go with inconclusive.

Hulk for reasons above saitama cannot beat him, too much regen hits harder the more he gets mad, saitama doesn't hit as hard as hulk etc. so yeah going with Hulk.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Personally think saitama can kill him before he gets angry also he is a gag character so his limit is unknow

"Do NOT post any threads or comments about Saitama being limitless, omnipotent, or that "he is a gag character who is never meant to lose". This is an illogical line of reasoning that does not fit in with our system, employs a very liberal use of no-limits fallacy, and defeats the base purpose of indexing character statistics. Please note that due to the highly repetitive nature of this particular discussion, failure to follow this rule may result in a block without any particular warning."

ShrekAlmighty said:
Personally think saitama can kill him before he gets angry also he is a gag character so his limit is unknow
When a character's limits are unknown, we simply use his best feat, and keep in our minds that he is potetially higher than that, so, his limits being unknown will not help much here, mostly dut to Hulk's Regenerationn.

In terms of just AP feats, Grey Hulk has literally destroyed an asteroid that's two times the size of Earth while Saitama split a likely Planet busting attack. Grey Hulk's feat has a higher minimum energy output.

I call this battle a stomp.

The grace period for this ended almost a full month ago. Why on Earth has this not at the very least been closed yet?

I'll vote for Gray Hulk just based on the 'regen' and 'better Planet level feat' arguments listed above. This should probably either be A) added if it's a valid fight, or B) closed if it's one-sided enough to be considered a stomp.

This should be considered a stomp and mismatch due to the Thing, someone considered equal to Gray Hulk beating him and said matchup was considered a stomp. So Fixit with the extra abilities should win, shouldnt him? It would be still a stomp, if not a harder one.

If there was prep time saitama would use his serious punch but even then it wouldn't work, the fact that hulk has a severe healing factor, tanked hits from juggernaut (which is an unstoppable force), fought the thing, onslaught (which took the avengers, x-men and the fantastic four couldn't even touch him, and when hulk got angry enough he hit him just once and broke his whole chest piece.

Did anyone mention that hulk held a mountain range that was considered 1.5 billion tons! Can't really stress enough that the hulk could stomp saitama in his planet busting form.

Yeah, at this point I agree. If Ben Grimm (who Joe Fixit has actually tangled with, IIRC) was considered too much for Saitama to the point of being unfair, then Fixit definitely falls into the same category. This match shouldn't count for anything.

Ben Grimm has oneshotted SAVAGE Hulk on the past. I have scans, actually. Grimm had shown that he coult fight evenly with Normal Hulk many times over.

FF 166, FF 112, Giant Sized and the annual Arm wrestle they had, on which they stalemated. And that isnt showing thw two times Hulk actually beat Thing, the first one in which Thing loses attention due to his GF being hurt and the second where he is WINNING but loses his powers temporarily and loses. Also beat him in 320, I believe.
Ff166-Hulk-1hit
Oneshots Savage Hulk.

Ff112
Fights Hulk evenly.

Ff giant size 1a evenly matched
Fights Hulk evenly.

Hulk annual 18 armwrestle
Has a annual arm wrestle with the Hulk that they stalemate.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
morden 616 hulk > Classic hulk
Yes I know, thats the only reason why I dont agree with a Thing upgrade/Savage Hulk downgrade. New comics changed a lot from what I knew and understood, such as this.

However, isnt one of Hulk's greatests feats being used as "bullet" to destroy a big ass meteor in one of the old comics? I remember that.
Asteroidstrength

It's not so much that 'he was used as a bullet'. It was more like 'they gave him jetpack and he proceeded to fly into/punch the everloving Jesus out of the thing'.

RCO030 1467444374

Back