• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Culexus Assassin: The characters that powernull fight the character with no powers to null

Saitama gets shot and dies

Probably not a fair match

They regularly fight tier 5s and 4s so sure if you want to spin it like that. Read the description for Animus speculum on the file.

What would happen if they went against another non-smurf 8-C? Would they just do their normal damage?

Their standard weapons still burn out minds and their contact can still obliterate a soul. Can't do much besides AP to robots but assassind are amazing skillwise, they're invisible to machines, and can go intangible.

Would they null weak psychic powers like ones from this verse (Namely elemental intangibility)? The reason I ask this is because I want to make a fight between this guy and an Assassin since there are amazing connections between them, but I'm 99% sure it's a stomp.

I mean, daemons are already beings made of only warp energy and they sometimes will die just to the presence of these dudes. They mess with machinery pretty bad and given their own nature I don't think they'll have trouble shooting an intangible when they fire out what's essentially their own void where their souls should be.

I understand that Culexus are designed to be Anti Hax

That doesn't mean they're useless against a guy who is utterly crushed in every possible category aside from higher AP.

Why though, they already have a win against machamp on the file.

I donno. I don't think when I make these things. If I make a good match it's purely accidental.

Back