• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
eh as much as i like wolf i think culexus assasin either stomps here or inconcs due to wolfs 8 immort

cuse that mind rape is just a bit intense

Well 0 soul isn't really correct, their souls are just tiny. Still impressive though

I have posted that quote of it driving regular people pretty much insane so much at this point though so I don't know why "It only works on people with mindhax" is still a thing people propagate.

I don't think they do that much to dudes with no minds, but can't find anything on the file suggesting that it's only uneasiness to normal dudes. Maybe you're thinking of how they can't fully suppress their null presence, so even at full suppression people feel uneasiness?

Wokistan said:
Well 0 soul isn't really correct, their souls are just tiny. Still impressive though
I have posted that quote of it driving regular people pretty much insane so much at this point though so I don't know why "It only works on people with mindhax" is still a thing people propagate.
i know a better way of describing it is more like little soul

if i remember the in lore soul comperison gose something like this

an eldars souls shines as bright as a flame of a pyre in the warp, a human soul is like a candle and a tau soul is bearely a spark or a faint ember

and even then culexus mind hax which is soul based still ***** them up bad

Wokistan said:
I don't think they do that much to dudes with no minds, but can't find anything on the file suggesting that it's only uneasiness to normal dudes. Maybe you're thinking of how they can't fully suppress their null presence, so even at full suppression people feel uneasiness?
It literally says that on the profile M9

"Even to a regular person, being around a psychic blank is an uncomfortable and painful experience that can never be forgotten"

Most people can fight past that. It's not game winning.

Normal people who are in the full presence of a Culexus for extended periods of time basically fall apart in absolute fear and either run away or start to convulse iirc.

That in no way implies that its some sort of theoretical cap, especially when i have posted that pne quote in several threads you have been in.

"mental instability and extreme anguish" aren't exactly just a heads either, nor is being described as an outright life changing event that they won't forget lol

Having ice creme shoved in my face, revealing I have lactose intolerance at the age of 4 is a life changing event that I won't forget.

Wokistan said:
"mental instability and extreme anguish" aren't exactly just a heads either, nor is being described as an outright life changing event that they won't forget lol
i never said that

i just said that their mind rape is a tad intense when their mere presence can cause this

The speculum focuses it but that just kills people

@sun man I wqs agreeing with you lol

Wow, if this is a thing that actually exists why is this the first time I've heard of it on my many times being on Culexus threads? Even ones you've been on.

There's pretty much nothing at this point implying that the mind shenanigans don't affect humans though. If there's even art of the weak souled Tau getting affected, arguing this feels like an exercise in futileness.

Still, I'll wait to see some arguing about the other points of the fight and what Wolf could do.

I remember seeing a quote from a book about the Culexus badly ming ******* the Tau and even ******* with machines, I just don't remember the book its from.

Well, in that case we don't know if that quote is real, do we? I'm done taking risks with Warhammer. Scans and sources or it didn't happen.

The Smashor said:
Wow, if this is a thing that actually exists why is this the first time I've heard of it on my many times being on Culexus threads? Even ones you've been on.
Because people don't really look at the Culexus. Like, I've mentioned the Psyk-Out Grenades and the Animus Speculuma a lot before but it doesn't seem to register in people's radars.

A quote from C2 in another thread, by the by.

"Actually, the Culexus can affect Tau, who have little Warp prescence at all and no psychic capability whatsoever. When one assassinated Aun'Va, the High Etheral, the text describe his mind as 'aflame'. Heck, when it infiltrated Aun'Va's bunker, it caused fear to radiate ahead of it's progress. There's even a comment about Culexus driving imperial servants insane from being exposed to them for too long. Shoot, a Princeps of the Ordo Sinister (a blank) made a Space Marine (who is vastly inured to fear) flinch like he'd been struck just by directly looking at him and said Princeps wouldn't be on level with a Culexus. "

But just to please you, I do believe its from the campaing expansion for 7th edition Warzone Damocles: Mont'Ka.

Or you know, you could just trust Wok who has put the quote about making normal humans go insane which, as he himself points out, he's posted a heck ton of times.

Besides potentially downloading it or purchasing it, don't think so. But 1d4chan and the two warhammer wikis cite the book and the events. There's really nothing to contest the idea.

Apologies if I seem agressive, but I find it a little too convenient that one of the strongest verses on the website dosn't have information readily avalible on it and is somewhat obscure.

I'm not saying Warhammer profiles are wanked, but what I am saying is this is something that a large number of people who like the verse and want it to be considered strong could acheive with almost no risk of being caught. Wikis can be edited by anyone, after all.

It is a nearly 40 year old franchise with dozens if not hundreds of books and god knows how much information concerning splats, corebooks and campaign expansions. It makes things just a little hard, so sorry for the lack of availability on some stuff.

I know, I know. But Warhammer seems like the perfect place for wank to run wild, you know? You can't see walkthroughs on youtube, there's no streaming service where all you need to do to watch is ads. I worry similarly about things like the JORGE JOESTAR novel.

People like Matt and Wok (to my knowledge) are pretty close to Warhammer on many aspects so I would just trust them.

But yes, it is indeed a thing that even Tau get affected. But still, I would like someone that knows Wolf to come here and argue in favor of his many tools to see what's up.

You can pirate a lot of books on libgen. The various wikis are also pretty good about sourcing stuff

C2's talking about the same pic I posted. I just found it easier to grab the artwork

Back